October 04, 2024, 02:31:17 AM

Author Topic: Scott dreams  (Read 10693 times)

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
Scott dreams
« on: September 09, 2009, 07:34:11 PM »
This is this is too fucked up not to post.  Last night I dreamed that Scott Weiland was on "Celebrity Wheel of Fortune" promoting his clothing line and a movie he had a small part in.  In between the puzzles he sang.......in drag.  I don't remember who the other celebrity contestants were or if Scott won but his performances were pretty crazy and I remember missing one of them in the dream because my grandmother came in the room and needed help with something.  The fucked up dream performance ended with Paralysis sung by Scott and (I swear to god I'm not joking) the 80s band Nelson, Sigfrey and Roy, and the muppets.  Yeah....  ???

Setlist from the fucked up dream

Missing Cleveland
Do it for the kids
Some song I've never heard before
Arch Angel (best part of the dream)
Paralysis

I swear I don't do drugs

Slither

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Last night I dreamed Scott was on Wheel of Fortune
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 07:39:23 PM »
Quote from: "Lazy Divey"
This is this is too fucked up not to post.  Last night I dreamed that Scott Weiland was on "Celebrity Wheel of Fortune" promoting his clothing line and a movie he had a small part in.  In between the puzzles he sang.......in drag.  I don't remember who the other celebrity contestants were or if Scott won but his performances were pretty crazy and I remember missing one of them in the dream because my grandmother came in the room and needed help with something.  The fucked up dream performance ended with Paralysis sung by Scott and (I swear to god I'm not joking) the 80s band Nelson, Sigfrey and Roy, and the muppets.  Yeah....  ???

Setlist from the fucked up dream

Missing Cleveland
Do it for the kids
Some song I've never heard before
Arch Angel (best part of the dream)
Paralysis

I swear I don't do drugs

lucky....hearing Dr. Bunson Honeydew sing Paralysis has long been a dream of mine
When STP had a cookout after filming the video for the Core single "Plush," Weiland made jerk chicken that was "spectacular," Dean raves.

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 08:39:03 PM »
I had something similar to where Slash and dean were talking on how to clone Scott and get rid of the current one....lol
If you only knew..

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 11:33:26 PM »
In the Paralysis dream performance the muppets sang the chorus while Scott and everyone else (Nelson lol) sang the rest.  Kermit and Miss Piggy singing "drinking that booze and taking down names" is still making me chuckle.

Strange-Content

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 12:32:33 AM »
Once, I dreamed I went backstage after an STP show to interview Scott.
He was wearing a dress and had a huge mood swing.

And then I dreamed about killing some zombies with Slash at an Atwoods.
My dreams can be a little screwed up sometimes, too, but I think yours takes the cake.

XxCollinsxX

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 04:21:49 PM »
haha once i had a dream i met Scott and i wanted to do a song with him..he said alright lets do it.. i tried to play and so i know..and couldn't remember the chords and then he walked out...i was pretty upset then i woke up..weird dream.

wickedgarden23

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 06:29:13 PM »
haha these dream stories are hilarious. i've had some REALLY weird dreams, but i can't think of any that involved scott or STP. last night i had a dream where i was drunk and yelled "fuck you" at a security guard and then 3 cops chased me and my friend into these woods and we hid in someone's basement, only to get caught later. hopefully that dream doesnt become reality...
My STP shows: 8/10/2008, 7/19/2009, 10/10/2009, 5/22/2010, 4/26/2011, 4/24/2015   Weiland solo: 1/29/2009, 11/29/2012, 3/13/2015    VR: 8/5/2007

purpleflowers

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 01:18:35 AM »
These dreams are hilarious.  It reminds me of a dream I once had where I was at a combined VR and STP concert.  STP was introduced, but Slash walked onto stage, where he immediately busted his ass falling down about 10 steps.  His wife, who was a few seats down from me stood up to yell at the audience for laughing.  When she sat back down, all the seats turned into toilets.  There was much more to this dream, but it's been too long ago, I didn't write it down and have forgotten it.  I just love bizarre dreams!   >:D
7/8/09 Cincinnati, OH
10/11/09 Columbus, OH
3/30/10 Louisville, KY - THE VERY BEST
8/25/10 Cincinnati, OH
7/19/11 Eastlake, OH

wickedgarden23

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »
I actually had a dream about STP last night that unfortunately wasn't a good dream. I was at some festival and going to see STP, and I was late getting to the stage (there was a HUGE crowd) and STP came out and immediately started playing Down and in my dream it was like 2001-era STP and I was really excited. Somehow I got all the way to the front of the crowd and was moshing having a great time and then all of the sudden STP stopped and some old guy came out and started playing "Thirteen" by Danzig. Everyone looked confused and some guy was like "they're just buying time to fix technical difficulties" and then the guy singing Danzig forgot the lyrics and left the stage. After that, no one ever came back onstage and everyone just left. And in my dream I said to my friend Andrew (who's a real person but not an STP fan), "if this was the first time that I saw STP I'd pull my hair out." LOL. Weird dream...hopefully nothing like that happens anytime soon.
My STP shows: 8/10/2008, 7/19/2009, 10/10/2009, 5/22/2010, 4/26/2011, 4/24/2015   Weiland solo: 1/29/2009, 11/29/2012, 3/13/2015    VR: 8/5/2007

bigemptycreep

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 05:36:11 AM »
I had a Weiland dream about a month or so ago. It was at some type of after party or something. I met Scott and we were just talking and it was kinda like that movie I love you man or something like that, we just got along SO WELL. Anyway...so we're heading to this big private party, the whole band is there and everyone can bring one guest, so Scott more or less grabs my arm and ushers me in so that no one takes my place or whatever. Then the paparazzi and a whole crap load of reporters show up and he sorta walks off with me left to answer questions and is kinda like..."oh I'll be right back" and I realize he's stranding me with all the reporters while he makes a quiet escape. It kinda bummed me out. What the hell was I supposed to say to reporters in his absence?

My wife thinks I have a bit of a problem.

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2009, 08:04:39 PM »
I had a dream that I went on iTunes and featured was a brand new STP single and I was so excited, but before I played it I woke up. I was so bummed!

jjbsn5192

• Pilot
  • 7 Caged Tigers
    • View Profile
i dreamed of weiland last night.
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 06:51:19 AM »
it was so strange i remember dreaming of weiland in the CORE era with his insane voice.. and
i remember just being completely shocked at how strong his vocals were and everything.. and it nearly made me think to myself.
how he can never be that same person again..

the guys a fighting legend of the Rock & Roll 90's Scene..

and STP being my favorite band..

it kind of touches you on a personal level as well

to cherish every moment you can as if it were your last

" I have to return some video tapes "

Sin

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=127989536
Re: i dreamed of weiland last night.
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 08:14:31 AM »
I dream of Weiland every night ;)
Sin makes me strong.

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 12:50:19 PM »
I dream of Weiland every night ;)
lol you and me both =)
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

DeathBedMotorcade

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 02:17:03 PM »
it was so strange i remember dreaming of weiland in the CORE era with his insane voice.. and
i remember just being completely shocked at how strong his vocals were and everything.. and it nearly made me think to myself.
how he can never be that same person again..

the guys a fighting legend of the Rock & Roll 90's Scene..

and STP being my favorite band..

it kind of touches you on a personal level as well

to cherish every moment you can as if it were your last

It actually kind of makes me sad.  I went to a show last year and was just blown away by the onstage presence by the band as a whole.  Although, Scott was just nowhere near his former self, physically and vocally.  I just wish I could have been there before he did heroin that first time to tell him what it would do to him 20 years later.

I just feel like he's on borrowed time and especially with the stuff coming up about his pill usage.  Makes me wonder if he'll ever just realize that he should be taking care of himself physically.

With all that said, I hope I am wrong and those performances from 1992-1994 are some of the best performances I have ever heard/seen (via youtube and thank you dvd).  After that time frame he was hit or miss because of his drug use.