September 19, 2024, 11:26:56 PM

Author Topic: Mary Weiland releasing a book on Scott  (Read 51215 times)

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Weiland releasing a book on Scott
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2009, 03:20:20 AM »
Quote from: "CMCracker"
We are only against her because the book is going to Hurt him...

I'm not against her only cause I think she is really really ridiculously good looking.  ;D
Bleeda blooda

sizzles

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2009, 04:00:43 AM »
I'm not against her only cause I think she is really really ridiculously good looking.
Her wonky eye doesn't bother you?

sizzles

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2009, 04:06:13 AM »
When she was 16? And he 23? Because that's when they first "met" and started a looong drawn out relationship....
Yep, but she wasn't 16 when they married. I read at one point that they lost touch and met up again in rehab. Scott already had several arrests/rehabs and an extended stint in jail rehab by the time they married. If that wasn't enough of a hint of what was to come...

Also I don't see anyone slamming Scott for CHEATING on Jeanina with Mary. But everyone his slamming her. Not that I condone cheating in any situtation but call a spade a spade...
Yeah, I don't condone it either way. FWIW, Mary denies having a relationship with Scott while he was married to Janina. Not sure I believe her, but whatever...

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2009, 04:22:54 AM »
Quote from: "sizzles"
I'm not against her only cause I think she is really really ridiculously good looking.
Her wonky eye doesn't bother you?

I think she has a really nice face. I'm picky about the women I like too.
Bleeda blooda

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2009, 04:38:35 AM »
I think she's hot too, great face, I like her best with blond hair though.  Maybe that's why I don't hate her haha.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

Album 2 Track 5

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2009, 05:08:41 AM »
All in all, I think none of us want the book to "hurt" him, we don't want a "Scott bashing book".  We know he wasn't an angel and neither was she.  You never know what goes on behind closed doors and especially "those" closed doors.  I think its safe to say we just don't want a book that is bashing him and really vice versa.  I would love to hear what he thinks about this..
"I\'ve been suicidal since God I don\'t know when, so get down on your knees say a prayer say amen.

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2009, 11:02:21 AM »
Well, I personally am not al lthat interested in her book. Truthfully, I have a curiousity, but I will most liekyl wait for Scott's book. Im interested in HIS life, not hers.

And yes, he was married when he met Mary & whatever happend while he was married is not cool. BUT, they were not parents of two children who had to hear their parents fight. Once you bring children into the mix, thats where you really SHOULD be mature & beloyal ya know. Marriage you should be anyways, but having a family together, its more sad to me.

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2009, 01:13:38 PM »
Quote from: "sizzles"
When she was 16? And he 23? Because that's when they first "met" and started a looong drawn out relationship....
Yep, but she wasn't 16 when they married. I read at one point that they lost touch and met up again in rehab. Scott already had several arrests/rehabs and an extended stint in jail rehab by the time they married. If that wasn't enough of a hint of what was to come...

Also I don't see anyone slamming Scott for CHEATING on Jeanina with Mary. But everyone his slamming her. Not that I condone cheating in any situtation but call a spade a spade...
Yeah, I don't condone it either way. FWIW, Mary denies having a relationship with Scott while he was married to Janina. Not sure I believe her, but whatever...

Have you listened to any of Happy in Galoshes??
They never "lost touch". And scott himself admitted that he cheated on his first wife with Mary. That he married Jeanina out of what he thought was "obligation" because she supported him when the band was just starting out.
There is a 7 year difference in age between Scott and Mary. So when your a young 25 years old in a new relationship you are more likely to put up with a hell of a lot more than when your 34.
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2009, 04:24:13 PM »
I don't care the book itself, she can do it if she wants, tell her side of the story, marketing thing is what's bothering me, "all this previous bashing", let's call it (Weiland, birthday and fall to pieces) doesn't work with most of Scott fans (people who would  buy it, Mary doesn't have fans...) I think she did wrong there, maybe chose the wrong people to work with, she has to be aware of what's going on with her book, so she's agree...With a different perspective it wouldn't bother, we don't know what's inside that book...
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2009, 06:02:31 PM »
I worked for a publishing company, Doubleday....and unless you are a Ann Rice or a Michael Crichton you do not have a say when your book is published.
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

bigvin22

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2009, 01:15:42 AM »
She is pretty good looking.

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2009, 02:12:43 AM »
do we know if she changed her name back to Forsberg or if she stuck with Weiland after the divorce? I'm not asking what she is on facebook, I'm asking if anyone knows what her legal name is now. If she dropped his name, but used it for the book then I'll have a serious problem with her. Weiland isn't good enough to stay with her for life, but it's good enough to make money? If her last name is still Weiland, though, I'll probably buy the book.

That's going to be a dealbreaker for me

Casual

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2009, 02:24:34 AM »
It's funny how the word "Weiland" is the biggest word on the cover.    :D

Also that cover looks so stupid, I don't think I could be caught dead reading it(as a guy), with that bright pink text.    We all know the real book is gonna be the one Scott releases, and this one is just gonna be bullshit.  I can see why some of the girls here want to read it cuz it is almost like being married to Scott lol

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2009, 02:56:19 AM »
Whenever they were pictured together it ALWAYS said Mary Forsberg... So this WEILAND shit annoys me!!! Because NO ONE WOULD KNOW OR CARE ABOUT THE BOOK IF SHE PUT FORSBERG ON THE COVER!!!

I know for her kids, shes Weiland... but PROFESSIONALY she's aways gone by Forsberg.