September 20, 2024, 03:47:56 AM

Author Topic: Mary Weiland releasing a book on Scott  (Read 51225 times)

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Weiland releasing a book on Scott
« Reply #180 on: September 17, 2009, 05:18:46 PM »
Quote from: "JugeSTP"
Quote from: "Peebs"
But she goes by Mary Forsberg these days. The point is she DID change her last name back to her maiden name...
She did? You checked her DMV and SS records??
Seriously...

I guess I could be wrong but that's my understanding. I've read a couple articles where she's referred to as Scott Weiland's ex wife Mary Forsberg. On facebook she's Mary Forsberg. I have no idea what her DMV or SS records say, but I'm guessing you don't either. So while you may have made the point that I'm not 100% sure, you've done nothing to strengthen the argument that she goes by Mary Weiland.
Because as a Model she used Forsberg.
Like someone who is an established Attorney, they get engaged and marry. Even though LEGALLY they can use their married name for professional reasons they choose to still use their maiden name. But on chekcing accounts, morgage, taxes etc..they are listed with their married name.
I will bet that when Scott and Mary file their taxes she is listed as Mary Weiland.
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

Stpilots98

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
[YouTube] Mary Forsberg - Fall to Pieces Memoir
« Reply #181 on: September 30, 2009, 08:32:57 PM »
Sorry if this was already posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaquh52Yo0I

Sklashboombash

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Weiland discusses her book
« Reply #182 on: September 30, 2009, 09:10:48 PM »
Hmm...interesting.
Thanks for posting.
STP: 07.31.00 | 08.04.01 | 10.24.01 | 04.23.02 | 10.11.02 | 05.31.08 | 09.05.10
SW: 11.30.11 | 03.12.13 | 08.29.14 | 03.10.15
VR: 05.28.04 | 05.18.07 || AoA: 02.01.07
CheSTP: 09.06.13 | 04.25.15 | 09.20.15 || JeffTP: 07.28.18 | 09.15.19

wickedgarden23

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 01, 2009, 03:18:14 AM »
Quote from: "Sklashboombash"
Hmm...interesting.
Thanks for posting.
ditto
My STP shows: 8/10/2008, 7/19/2009, 10/10/2009, 5/22/2010, 4/26/2011, 4/24/2015   Weiland solo: 1/29/2009, 11/29/2012, 3/13/2015    VR: 8/5/2007

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 01, 2009, 07:17:23 PM »
Did STP music really have to be used in that promo? Pfff. Whatever. Thanks for posting, though, it was cool to check out.

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 01, 2009, 09:00:30 PM »
Did STP music really have to be used in that promo? Pfff. Whatever. Thanks for posting, though, it was cool to check out.

I'm guessing the lyrics are about Scott and Mary's relationship around the time they got married, so it would be appropriate.
Bleeda blooda

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 01, 2009, 10:02:10 PM »

What did you expect Fall To Pieces
If you only knew..

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 01, 2009, 10:25:10 PM »
I don't know how I feel about this...the pics were cool to see though
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2009, 10:37:16 PM »
Quote from: "CMCracker"
I don't know how I feel about this...the pics were cool to see though

Me too. The pix were cool. I bet she'll put some ones we've never seen before in it. That alone will be cool to se when I get this from the library. Hahahaha!!

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 02, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »
I watched the video five or four times and the only thing that came to my mind was Scott's scarf is like an umbrella I used to have, the most useless umbrella in the world.
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
If you only knew..

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 06, 2009, 02:55:52 PM »
I will bet that when Scott and Mary file their taxes she is listed as Mary Weiland.

I would make that bet with you.

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 06, 2009, 04:08:10 PM »
You work for the IRS too?
Wow you have a lot of access to find out what names Mary uses since LEGALLY she can use Weiland when ever she damn well feels like it.

FYI...I plan on going to the the Manhattan book signing. I would love to meet her!
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 06, 2009, 04:44:19 PM »
You work for the IRS too?
Wow you have a lot of access to find out what names Mary uses since LEGALLY she can use Weiland when ever she damn well feels like it.

FYI...I plan on going to the the Manhattan book signing. I would love to meet her!

What is your problem? You said you bet she files her taxes under Mary Weiland. How the F do you know that? You said you'd make that bet, and I told you I'd take it. No, I don't work for the IRS. No, I don't have access to her personal information. You're a hypocrite Peebs. You telling me I don't know shit because I don't work for the IRS and DMV? Fine. You don't either. So based on your argument you don't know shit either. Your argument makes any prediction you make about Mary's life completely erroneous. You are contradicting yourself. You can't in one breath say "She goes by Weiland when she files taxes, I'd bet you" blah blah, and then in the next blast me saying "uuuhhh you don't work for the IRS, you don't work for the DMV, you don't know anything". What the F do you know man? You don't work for those either. You can't claim to know and tell me I don't know. That's ridiculous. The fact that I don't work for the IRS or DMV doesn't make you more educated than me on the subject by one iota. I don't know who's wrong between the two of us, all I'm saying is I'd be willing to gamble she doesn't file her taxes as Mary Weiland fully aware that I COULD lose the bet.

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 06, 2009, 04:50:24 PM »
Because as a Model she used Forsberg.
Like someone who is an established Attorney, they get engaged and marry. Even though LEGALLY they can use their married name for professional reasons they choose to still use their maiden name. But on chekcing accounts, morgage, taxes etc..they are listed with their married name.

Do you have access to her checking accounts? You're her banker? You're affiliated with her loan company? You work for the IRS?

See where I'm going with this? I dare you to say it's all public record. I dare you.

Dude, just like me you have no clue what the real truth is. Stop putting me down like I'm some imbecile when we're on an even playing field. You're a hypocrite.