September 19, 2024, 11:15:48 PM

Author Topic: Mary Weiland releasing a book on Scott  (Read 51214 times)

NakedFountain

• And I think I think too much
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Bi Polar Bear
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Weiland releasing a book on Scott
« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2009, 11:08:52 AM »
Is anyone gonna buy the book? I'm curious to see what she has to say but I don't wanna buy it if she just trashes him. Then I'll rather wait for Scott's own book....if that ever comes out
"I wanna drink from your naked fountain
I can drown your sorrow"

T-Bone

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2009, 02:25:35 PM »
Quote from: "NakedFountain"
Is anyone gonna buy the book? I'm curious to see what she has to say but I don't wanna buy it if she just trashes him. Then I'll rather wait for Scott's own book....if that ever comes out

I'll read the reviews first and skim through it at the stores.  If it sounds interesting, I'll buy it.

XxCollinsxX

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2009, 04:02:33 PM »
i think im going to buy it... i mean there is always two sides to everything..and with scotts drug use and god knows what else..im sure its a good story..i mean i doubt she would trash him i mean scott pay the bills and gave her 2 beatiful kids

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2009, 05:34:13 PM »
You're all gonna read it.
If you only knew..

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2009, 09:09:52 PM »
Quote from: "XxCollinsxX"
i think im going to buy it... i mean there is always two sides to everything..and with scotts drug use and god knows what else..im sure its a good story..i mean i doubt she would trash him i mean scott pay the bills and gave her 2 beatiful kids

That doesn't actually mean anything... she could trash him. Who knows.

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2009, 09:59:55 PM »
They're both gonna benefit out of it regardless, they both want you to buy it trash talk or not it's still publicity.
If you only knew..

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2009, 07:31:23 AM »
Quote from: "VelvetLounngeFly"
You're all gonna read it.

I am definitely going to buy it. Use my Amazon credit card, earn 3 points for every dollar I spend. Hell yeah!

And if the inside of the book sucks, at least I have the outside of it to look at.  ;D
Bleeda blooda

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2009, 07:35:51 PM »
Quote from: "andrew"
And if the inside of the book sucks, at least I have the outside of it to look at.  ;D

...which reminds me (I just saw the cover today - don't know how I missed that!) - if you're going to write a book about how your ex-husband does heroin, shouldn't you, YOURSELF, at least LOOK sober for the cover?

She must not have gotten enough of Scott's money through the marriage OR divorce.   ::)   What's the matter, Mary?  The modeling not going so well?  Looks like you still need our Scotty, after all!
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2009, 10:48:06 PM »
Quote from: "STPGurl"
Quote from: "andrew"

...which reminds me (I just saw the cover today - don't know how I missed that!) - if you're going to write a book about how your ex-husband does heroin, shouldn't you, YOURSELF, at least LOOK sober for the cover?

She must not have gotten enough of Scott's money through the marriage OR divorce.   ::)   What's the matter, Mary?  The modeling not going so well?  Looks like you still need our Scotty, after all!

How can you say she doesn't look sober? and what drives you to say that the book is about Scott using? Mary sacrificed modeling very long ago. as for "our Scotty"  this is the mother of his children and someone he still loves dearly so just because you didn't get to marry him doesn't mean you should bash her. I believe this book is going to be focused on the problems of both being users and suffering bipolar disorder, most people throw that word around for everyone that is either stupid or has "multiple personalities" but is actually a very nasty confusing yet powerful disorder, it must be hell trying to raise your kids while you both have it.
As for the fans i think there's just gonna be constant bashing and calling this a money grab decision, again whether it's good or bad it's still publicity and they will both benefit from it and it will also be a good read for couples that have this problem which is a very sad one.
If you only knew..

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2009, 12:34:58 AM »
and what drives you to say that the book is about Scott using?
The book is called-- Fall to Pieces: A Memoir of Drugs, Rock 'n' Roll, and Mental Illness

Quote from: "velvetLounngeFly"
 I believe this book is going to be focused on the problems of both being users and suffering bipolar disorder,
You are guessing just as much as we are!  There is no way to tell what is in the book until we read it.   I maintain that if she is bashing him in this book to make money she is a bitch!
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2009, 06:36:14 AM »
Quote from: "CMCracker"
and what drives you to say that the book is about Scott using?
The book is called-- Fall to Pieces: A Memoir of Drugs, Rock 'n' Roll, and Mental Illness

Quote from: "velvetLounngeFly"
 I believe this book is going to be focused on the problems of both being users and suffering bipolar disorder,
You are guessing just as much as we are!  There is no way to tell what is in the book until we read it.   I maintain that if she is bashing him in this book to make money she is a bitch!

yea but by Scott using i mean the book just being focused on his problem
and im guessing ur a girl... cuz yea most female STP fans are pissed about this book cuz THEY AREN'T MARRIED TO SCOTT.

there's really no reason to bash the woman lol like he had his take on it with "happy"  is she isn't a musician so this is the only way of her putting her side of the story out there, Scott says she cheated....how do we know this is true??? there are two stories to this whole thing and again i don't really care who did what i'm just more interested on the mental illness part.
If you only knew..

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 14, 2009, 07:04:52 AM »
I'm not even going to lie, I'm definitely going to read this book. I don't even care if she bashes Weiland (don't get me wrong, he's one of my idols), I just want to hear her talk about her marriage with him and everything.

NakedFountain

• And I think I think too much
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Bi Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 14, 2009, 07:37:34 AM »
^^yeah, especially since his own book isn't out. If it was I wouldn't even be considering buying this one
"I wanna drink from your naked fountain
I can drown your sorrow"

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2009, 09:12:37 AM »

yea but by Scott using i mean the book just being focused on his problem
and im guessing ur a girl... cuz yea most female STP fans are pissed about this book cuz THEY AREN'T MARRIED TO SCOTT.

And she won't be either soon.

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2009, 02:05:48 PM »
It has nothing to do with being a girl, it has everything to do with being a SCOTT FAN!  
If your buddy and his wife break up and he tells you SHE cheated on him, who are you going to believe, her side or his!  Obviously Scott was very hurt hence Happy in Galoshes, her side doesn't really matter...
Will I read this?  Heck yeah!  But I am going to wait because if she is bashing him I will not pay a dime for this book.  I told all the BG's we should get one copy and pass it around to each other, because I have a huge problem with her getting a divorce from him and still riding his coattails to make some money!
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫