September 19, 2024, 11:28:44 PM

Author Topic: Mary Weiland releasing a book on Scott  (Read 51217 times)

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Weiland releasing a book on Scott
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 05:06:19 AM »
I wonder if it's going to be decent to him, or just a bunch of SW bashing and some "try not to marry someone who's just as crazy as you are."
Bleeda blooda

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 05:09:15 AM »
Quote from: "andrew"
I wonder if it's going to be decent to him, or just a bunch of SW bashing and some "try not to marry someone who's just as crazy as you are."
It's got to be bashing, otherwise I don't see her motif for doing it.  Should be interesting though to hear the stories of Scott's drug escapades from Mary's perspective.  I think Scott may have mentioned she was writing a book months ago, I'm not sure though.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13

WhenTheItchGetsBad

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 05:10:23 AM »
Quote from: "StoneTempleBrett"
http://www.harpercollins.com/books/9780061719158/Fall_to_Pieces/index.aspx

Oh snap! :o

Looks like Mary's trying to do a little cashing in on good old Scotty's name.
The guy deserves to be beaten over the head with a sack of bricks for the shit he's pulled in life, but this is really poor taste.
And even the title is so blatant. "Fall To Pieces"? Give me a fucking break. I'll bet she has a lot of really nice things to say about Scott........................... ugh.
Bees Only Thrive When The Honey\'s There.

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 05:29:43 AM »
It's got to be bashing, otherwise I don't see her motif for doing it.  Should be interesting though to hear the stories of Scott's drug escapades from Mary's perspective.  I think Scott may have mentioned she was writing a book months ago, I'm not sure though.

If I remember correctly, she also suffers from bi-polar disorder, or some other mental illness, and they did drugs together early on in their relationship, so it could go either way.

Hopefully she is a little compassionate and not just talking down about Scott and their relationship.

It would be awful for a woman so gorgeous to produce something so evil.  O0
Bleeda blooda

WhenTheItchGetsBad

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 05:34:03 AM »

If I remember correctly, she also suffers from bi-polar disorder, or some other mental illness, and they did drugs together early on in their relationship, so it could go either way.

Hopefully she is a little compassionate and not just talking down about Scott and their relationship.

I think just the fact that she's using the title "Fall To Pieces" already says something about the direction of the book.
Whether it's good talk about him or bad, the fact that she's capitalizing on his fame at all makes me sick.

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 05:43:48 AM »
Quote from: "WhenTheItchGetsBad"

I think just the fact that she's using the title "Fall To Pieces" already says something about the direction of the book.
Whether it's good talk about him or bad, the fact that she's capitalizing on his fame at all makes me sick.

Yeah, that is pretty lame. First she leaves him for another man when he's in rehab, and then she writes a book about it. Maybe she needs to "do it for the kids" because she probably doesn't make very much on royalty checks from Children of the Corn 2 or whatever b-list movie she was in.
Bleeda blooda

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 05:50:12 AM »
I can just imagine the cover of the book now, it'll be some really shitty picture of Scott probably, maybe the 2008 mugshot.

Slither

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 06:26:42 AM »

Yeah, that is pretty lame. First she leaves him for another man when he's in rehab, and then she writes a book about it. Maybe she needs to "do it for the kids" because she probably doesn't make very much on royalty checks from Children of the Corn 2 or whatever b-list movie she was in.

*Children of the Corn III
When STP had a cookout after filming the video for the Core single "Plush," Weiland made jerk chicken that was "spectacular," Dean raves.

WhenTheItchGetsBad

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 07:06:42 AM »

Hahahaha. Yup.
It's just blasphemy with this Fall To Pieces shit.

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 07:07:23 AM »
Did Mary get any of Scott's money in the divorce?  I thought he got a prenup.

WhenTheItchGetsBad

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 07:09:56 AM »
Did Mary get any of Scott's money in the divorce?  I thought he got a prenup.

I don't think so. There would've been a lot more media coverage about something like that.
So prenup sounds like the likely case.

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 07:45:40 AM »
Well she probably wants to talk about her side of things before Scott goes on his book and talks about how she cheated while he was in rehab.........maybe she cheated on him with the monkey from the Missing Cleveland video or..........................................................."Pictures and computers and your broken lies.
Can't you feel it? Breathe it?
Scent of lies...
Run around in coffee bars you're dressed to thrill.
I bet you'd love to kill on your way home from Hyde... "

maybe Hyde's the chimp?!
If you only knew..

UnclePeppi

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2009, 08:02:51 AM »
do you think he found pictures of mary and her dude on a computer...hence the title pictures and computers...?

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 08:16:53 AM »
Probably.
If you only knew..