September 20, 2024, 09:29:02 PM

Author Topic: Stpgurl  (Read 39984 times)

ShaneC

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Stpgurl
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2015, 01:20:55 PM »
Speaking of the smites, where did they go?

People cried about it, so it went away.

http://www.belowempty.com/forum/index.php?topic=10222.0

Wow. Really? Geez. It's only the internet people.

It's better without smites, IMO. I know they never meant anything anyway, but I feel like not having them promotes discussion more, instead of people just smiting without discussing how they feel different. It is a discussion board, after all.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 01:23:48 PM by ShaneC »
You dirty pirate hooker. Go back to your home on Whore Island!

- Ron Burgundy

cubsof89

• Cubsof89
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • check me out on the book of faces
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2017, 10:54:18 PM »

Hey everybody.  First time I've come back since after Scott's passing.  I was reading through some old threads and couldn't help but laugh. 

How is everybody?  Are all of the old die hards still around?
Hello friends!

I'm still alive (obviously, since I occasionally still post here). Still living the dream in suburban cleveland. I'm a stay at home mama to two little monsters. Ethan is three and a half and Elise is nine months. They keep me busy.

Where are the rest of my old school peeps at?
If you give a man a fire, you keep him warm for a night. But if you SET a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Hr308

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2017, 12:55:37 AM »

Yeah, STP gurl basically wanted me off this site. Oh well, i guess time heals wounds. I agree a 100% about what you said. I almost wrote a specific post about herbut declined, thx for saying something

Hr308

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2017, 12:56:33 AM »

Everyone seems to get along on here a whole lot more lately, not just someone bashing to be bashing.

Erik B.

• I'm just this guy, ya know?
  • Cardinal
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2017, 04:41:01 PM »

Hey everybody.  First time I've come back since after Scott's passing.  I was reading through some old threads and couldn't help but laugh. 

How is everybody?  Are all of the old die hards still around?
Hello friends!

I'm still alive (obviously, since I occasionally still post here). Still living the dream in suburban cleveland. I'm a stay at home mama to two little monsters. Ethan is three and a half and Elise is nine months. They keep me busy.

Where are the rest of my old school peeps at?

I pop in about once a year.
Sometimes you just have to step back, put things in perspective, and think, "Well, at least I can l look forward to hell."