September 20, 2024, 09:31:53 PM

Author Topic: Stpgurl  (Read 39985 times)

Jason

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://jasonrutherford.com
Re: Stpgurl
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2008, 12:51:02 AM »
Quote from: "STPGurl"
Jason - you said "until you have kidS" - does this mean that you and wifey have added to your family?  I haven't talked to you in so long - how old is your little girl now - 5?  6? 

Forgot to answer this. The older is 5 and the younger is going to turn 3 next month.
Rest in Peace Mr. Weiland.

Wicked Gardener

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2008, 11:17:23 AM »
One of the local news stations came out and did a "1 year later" story about last year's fire.

http://www.wkyc.com/video/player.aspx?aid=63419&bw=

It's just a little bit over a minute, not a huge deal or anything.  But they did a really nice job with it, and I was proud, so I posted.  =P

I tried to check out the video you posted there but alas, the link is dead. I'm a fellow Clevelander, so I figured I'd give it a view.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2008, 06:09:49 PM »
WKYC just launched a new website.  I went to the site and searched for "Arslanian Bros" - it still brings the video up, but the link isn't working.  I'm assuming that it's broken due to the re-design.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

MedicBarbie

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2008, 04:18:42 AM »
Drumroll, please...

"Ladies and Gentlemen!  Boys and Girls!  We welcome you to the greatest show on Earth!"

*A tall skinny blonde does a super-cool cartwheel and then a kick-ass flip, but does not stick the landing*

That's me pretending to be a circus acrobat person.  Obviously it doesn't work out, which shouldn't be surprising since I can't even manage to walk and chew gum at the same time without falling.

Alright, anyway.  My name's Jessie.

I live in Cleveland, Ohio, and probably always will.  No one escapes this town. 

I'm just a poor college student (PR major, third year) who works as a barista in a coffee shop in order to put gas into my car.  Which, by the way, is a green VW Beetle that I love with all my heart.  Her name is Josie.

I dig tattoos.  A lot.  Right now I have three, but that will change very, very soon.  I smoke too many cigarettes too many times a day, and love doing so.  I also have a horrible coffee addiction - I won't leave the house without a travel mug of java.  I like reading poetry (cummings and Whitman are my favorites).  I'm also obsessed with designer bags (Coach and Prada... Mmmm).  I have a faery fetish and adore cheesecake.  I write a whole bunch, usually in fragmented sentences.  I've completed two novels which I never plan on publishing, and am currently finishing my third.  I write because I enjoy doing so, not because I want to make lots of money off it.  However, I AM going to win the lotto, and when I do I am going to fill a large swimming pool with chocolate syrup and money and dive in.  All of you are welcome to join me.

Ooooh, and I like Stone Temple Pilots.  Bunches.  Back off bitches, Scott is MINE.

I'm done now.  Thank you for your time.   :) 

WOW.  I read this and thought I was reading about myself. 

Except.. I don't have tattoos, I only have piercings, and not that many. :P  I'm not opposed to them, I just haven't been mesmerized by anything to have it immortalized on my body.  ;)

But, I smoke, drink coffee, and adore designer handbags - and don't forget the shoes.  ;)

Nice to meetcha.  I'm Melanie.  :)

Art School Boy

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2008, 02:11:20 AM »
well i have seen you around quite a bit but as you greeted me, nice to meet you
i am smellin like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2008, 03:29:05 AM »
stpgurl is you BF jealous that you are the wannabe wife of weiland?
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2008, 08:59:08 PM »
Welcome to the boards STPgurl.....as a veteren, i can only say...it is a great place to chill with other fans. I hope you can stick it out!

`cough`                              :)
can ya tell im bored!!!!!? hehe

Tiny Music

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/hallowaybelia
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2008, 03:30:25 AM »
OMG, Jessie, the way you wrote your introduction post looks exactly like one I've posted on another forum before. haha. :D

It was such a long time ago! Geeeez.
No need to bother, honey
he\'ll be coming live via satellite
direct, right through our

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2008, 04:07:47 AM »
Quote from: "Andy"
Welcome to the boards STPgurl.....as a veteren, i can only say...it is a great place to chill with other fans. I hope you can stick it out!

Please tell me you were being sarcastic.  lol. 

Quote from: "Tiny Music"
OMG, Jessie, the way you wrote your introduction post looks exactly like one I've posted on another forum before. haha. :D

It was such a long time ago! Geeeez.

I know.  I'm kind of pathetic like that.  Rik's tried getting rid of me a few times, but nothing's ever worked.  I just keep coming back.  :)

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2008, 05:10:56 AM »
everytime i see this page i see my post at the top and for the life of me i have no idea what the hell it's supposed to mean
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2008, 05:15:17 AM »
Quote from: "CMCracker"
everytime i see this page i see my post at the top and for the life of me i have no idea what the hell it's supposed to mean

lol, Cori.  I just noticed it when I made the reply to the Andy/Tiny Music posts.  You crack my ass up, babe.  :-*

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2008, 07:01:12 PM »
As per request from some of the naughty girls around here - here's the infamous "Scott's hand on my ass" pic (taken 6/30/00):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/s ... eiland.jpg[/img]

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2008, 07:12:18 PM »
Was you happy that day?  :)

STmotherfuckinP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/megmeixner
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2008, 07:32:45 PM »
As per request from some of the naughty girls around here - here's the infamous "Scott's hand on my ass" pic (taken 6/30/00):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/s ... eiland.jpg[/img]

man I can't believe that it actually did happen :o Now I can admit to this that I am in fact jealous! Jessie...trade lives with me ;) and I will make a time machine.
What is What and What Makes You Feel Good?

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2008, 08:03:54 PM »
Quote from: "Andy"
Was you happy that day?  :)

Ya think?  :)

It was the absolute highlight of my teenage years.