September 21, 2024, 01:17:13 AM

Author Topic: Stpgurl  (Read 39997 times)

bunbury_hmr

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Stpgurl
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2004, 12:38:50 AM »
You name your Car Jess?
I didnt know that to be honest. Thats really cool.

I actually wanted to name my first Guitar that i ever owned but have no idea what to call it/ her.

How many guys name your Penises again?  :D  :P

or Guitars, Cars. (Just out of curiosity).

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Stpgurl
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2004, 01:13:21 AM »
You name your Car Jess?

I actually wanted to name my first Guitar that i ever owned but have no idea what to call it/ her.

Hee hee - I name everything.  My old car was "Joey" - but he died a long time ago.

Oooh - and call me anything you like... except Jess.  Bleh.  I HATE "Jess."   :P
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

violentgreen

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Stpgurl
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2004, 02:31:16 AM »
You name your Car Jess?

My penis is named snickers....because it satisfies.
Oh yeah, that looks much sexier on you.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Re: Stpgurl
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2008, 06:20:03 PM »
I'm copying off some of the boys and updating myself here.  =P

Well, I'm still Jessie.  Still in Cleveland.  Still obsessed with Weiland to the point where it's creepy.  Still a total stoner.

I'm 25 now.  Well, not really.  But I will be in a few weeks.  Not excited about it.  For the first time ever, I'm starting to feel old.  Dammit.

I graduated college with a BA in Communications, but I don't have a job (unless you count working part-time for Gramps).  I'm having a hell of a time with that part - I always thought I would just graduate and go out there and get hired immediately.  Boy, was I dillusional.  But, I keep plugging along.  Someone will hire me.  I'm great! 

My boyfriend of three years (Anthony Anthony) and I moved back in with Mom after our family business caught on fire and burned down last May.  Right now, we're just taking it easy and trying to save some dough.  Hopefully we'll be out on our own and away from this weird little home situation soon enough.  But for now, everything's working out alright.

The fire.  Like I just mentioned, the rug cleaning business that took my grandfather 50 years to build went up in smoke in a matter of minutes on May 14, 2007.  Over the last year, we've come a long way.  Business is up and running smoothly out of our new plant.  It hasn't been easy, but things are starting to get back to normal for us.  And our new place is beautiful - all shiny and new.

I'm obsessed with designer jeans and mexican food.  I haven't really gotten in to any new music - I basically just listen to STP, AOA, and Tori Amos.  Oh, and Fiona Apple and various one-hit-wonders of the 90s.  I love Britney Spears and celebrity gossip shit.  Totally love it.

And that's about it.  That's Jessie in a nutshell. 

Ivy

• Administrator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2008, 08:58:32 PM »
Man, I'm so sorry about your mom's business. That's just horrible. But I'm glad things are better.

Living with parents can be a tough thing. Especially when you are used to living with just your partner or by yourself. But talking from experience things will be better.

I'll be 25 too this year..so you won't be alone with feeling old. :)
Have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2008, 05:20:08 PM »
Quote from: "Ivy"
Man, I'm so sorry about your mom's business. That's just horrible. But I'm glad things are better.

Living with parents can be a tough thing. Especially when you are used to living with just your partner or by yourself. But talking from experience things will be better.

I'll be 25 too this year..so you won't be alone with feeling old. :)

OMG Ivy - you and I are going to be the resident old ladies of the boards!

Aaron

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2008, 05:29:41 PM »
Quote from: "bunbury_hmr"
You name your Car Jess?

How many guys name your Penises again?  :D  :P

My guitars are:

Fire Crotch (Red Metallic Amer. Standard Strat)
Bluey (light blue vintage Fender Tele)
Dave Jr (Ampeg/Dan Armstrong 69' Acrylic reissue- its the clear one Dave Grohl uses a lot)
Woody (Vintage Gibson SG Standard)

I'm also currently building a pearl white strat body guitar that is going to be bad ass.  It will be named Pearly Sue.

Back on topic

Jessie,
I am sorry to hear about your family's business.  Sounds like things are getting back on track now though.  I hear you about graduation though.  It took me 3 months to find a good job after I graduated. 

BTW, if you and the boy ever come to Austin, we have AMAZING Mexican food.  You'd love it. 

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2008, 05:41:35 PM »
We just got a new mexican restaurant up the street, and I've been basically living there and stuffing myself with burritos.  It's really good shit - not that Americanized Taco Bell crap.  Real authentic and shit. 

If I don't make dinner tonight, though, my boyfriend will kill me.  We've pretty much eaten nothing but Mexican all weekend, which he completely hates, but I force on him.  He douses his food with hot salsa to "cover up the taste" and then bitches that he's in the bathroom all night.

everylilwhore

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008, 06:50:41 PM »
Quote from: "STPGurl"
I'm copying off some of the boys and updating myself here.  =P

Well, I'm still Jessie.  Still in Cleveland.  Still obsessed with Weiland to the point where it's creepy.  Still a total stoner.

I'm 25 now.  Well, not really.  But I will be in a few weeks.  Not excited about it.  For the first time ever, I'm starting to feel old.  Dammit.

I graduated college with a BA in Communications, but I don't have a job (unless you count working part-time for Gramps).  I'm having a hell of a time with that part - I always thought I would just graduate and go out there and get hired immediately.  Boy, was I dillusional.  But, I keep plugging along.  Someone will hire me.  I'm great! 

My boyfriend of three years (Anthony Anthony) and I moved back in with Mom after our family business caught on fire and burned down last May.  Right now, we're just taking it easy and trying to save some dough.  Hopefully we'll be out on our own and away from this weird little home situation soon enough.  But for now, everything's working out alright.

The fire.  Like I just mentioned, the rug cleaning business that took my grandfather 50 years to build went up in smoke in a matter of minutes on May 14, 2007.  Over the last year, we've come a long way.  Business is up and running smoothly out of our new plant.  It hasn't been easy, but things are starting to get back to normal for us.  And our new place is beautiful - all shiny and new.

I'm obsessed with designer jeans and mexican food.  I haven't really gotten in to any new music - I basically just listen to STP, AOA, and Tori Amos.  Oh, and Fiona Apple and various one-hit-wonders of the 90s.  I love Britney Spears and celebrity gossip shit.  Totally love it.

And that's about it.  That's Jessie in a nutshell. 

That sucks, I am very sorry to hear about this Jessie.

I won't give the whole, you will be OK and "sometimes you gotta dust yourself off and make things stronger...blah blah blah"

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2008, 07:01:10 PM »
Quote from: "everylilwhore"
That sucks, I am very sorry to hear about this Jessie.

I won't give the whole, you will be OK and "sometimes you gotta dust yourself off and make things stronger...blah blah blah"

Thanks, Sean.  Things are going well - and it's finally at the point where we are beginning to see this as a blessing in disguise.  As I mentioned, we have a new building and new machines and everything is new and beautiful - everything is exactly the way we wanted it.  We are in a much nicer neighborhood, too, which is  huge.  Our old place wasn't in the greatest part of town, and things were getting worse and worse there.  It's just a shame that we had to go through what we had to go through to get here.  The one year mark is almost upon us, and several of the local news stations are going to come out and do a story, which Gramps is thrilled to death about.  This is his 50th year in business, so that's big, too. 

I guess I'll just never understand why horrible things happen to good people.

Rik

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.belowempty.com
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2008, 09:21:31 PM »
Hey Jessie, thanks for the update! I'm sorry to hear about what happened to the family business last year, but I'm glad to hear things are going better now. And if you keep a positive attitude towards work, I'm sure you'll find a satisfying job sooner or later. I know it took me a while to find it!

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2008, 09:24:55 PM »
The job market here is really bad.  Really, really bad.  I guess I feel a little better knowing that two girlfriends I graduated with are also in the same boat as me.  Not that I'm glad they don't have jobs, because I'm not.  It's just nice to know it's not something I am doing wrong.

It's just a little frightening that I still don't know what I want to be if I grow up.  =) 

Aaron

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2008, 09:34:49 PM »
The job market here is really bad.  Really, really bad.  I guess I feel a little better knowing that two girlfriends I graduated with are also in the same boat as me.  Not that I'm glad they don't have jobs, because I'm not.  It's just nice to know it's not something I am doing wrong.

It's just a little frightening that I still don't know what I want to be if I grow up.  =) 

Jessie has two girlfriends? 

RAWWWRRRR.

[/dream]

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2008, 09:38:30 PM »
Quote from: "Aaron"
Jessie has two girlfriends? 

RAWWWRRRR.

[/dream]

Has the sex tape leaked yet?

Long Way Home

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2008, 09:40:40 PM »

Cleveland is going through a tough time right now. The only one who is doing well up there is my uncle, and that's because he owns a bar in Coventry (Cleveland Heights) within a couple miles of the hospital, Case, Cleveland State and John Carroll.

Shaker Heights actually has the highest forclosure rate per capitia in the nation.