September 20, 2024, 04:48:06 AM

Author Topic: Scott Weiland certainly raised a lot of eyebrows.  (Read 8550 times)

Junior

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Weiland certainly raised a lot of eyebrows.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 01:18:44 PM »
"adding that his performance was amazing but the second he came off-stage he was acting very, very odd again."

---Who knows what is going on here(well we all know  ;)   but as mush as the media hates him they can't say he is any less of a performer............did I miss the point here  ::)
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

DrGONZOakaRaoulDuke

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 02:26:40 PM »
hmmm...  FOX NEWS, "hip n’ happening" & "inside source"   ?   YUP, this  is the magic formula for good old fashioned BullSh*t news filler.  
Mix:
1 Part new media outlet with no journalistic integrity
with
1 part relevent sounding words
Attribute resulting story to an "inside source" and enjoy.

Serves Millions of misinformed

LaLaGrunge

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • And So I Know
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 04:31:17 PM »
I go to MSNBC for bullsh!t news. Those guys are hilarious over there with their spin on things. Their ratings are in the tank as well.
Alter Bridge: 10/20/07
Live: 3/15/08
STP: 5/18/08, 5/31/08/Scott Weiland: 1/24/09
Metallica: 1/17/09
The Smithereens: 1/14/14/Sugar Ray-Better Than Ezra-Eve 6: 8/21/15

Slither

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 08:43:26 PM »
right...cuz we should take anything foxnews says to heart  ::)
When STP had a cookout after filming the video for the Core single "Plush," Weiland made jerk chicken that was "spectacular," Dean raves.

UnclePeppi

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 09:21:21 PM »
holy shit some of you kids are in serious denial.

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 10:16:23 PM »
No kidding...the cool people say Fox News is slanted with no journalistic integrity, so it MUST be true.  God forbid any research is done, (you know, like the PEW study done that showed Fox gave the most balanced coverage of the Presidential candidates), or at least a general idea of what constitutes the "right" and the "left", and a willingness to look at news outlets outside of one's own biases.  Remember, commentators (O'Reilly, Hannity, Beck, Madows, Olbermann) are not news reporters.  One must watch news broadcasts to talk about a news outlet's bias...

ANYWAY, it's obvious from the Softdrive video, as well as other sources, Scott is on something.  He admittedly went through a coke binge, drinks, yet considers not being on heroin the important thing.  People, alcohol is a drug.  He's on drugs, even if he's just drunk out of his mind, not to mention partaking in a little Lohan.  Who knows what it is, but he isn't "sober".  It's pretty simple, actually.  During his No. 4-era stint of sobriety, he was kempt, attentive, talked easily and normally, and aside from being an "out-there" performer, was pretty normal.

During his druggy habits, he's typically unkempt, with considerably slowed speech, and generally acts a little strange.

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 11:17:59 PM »
Quote from: "lovemachine97"
No kidding...the cool people say Fox News is slanted with no journalistic integrity, so it MUST be true.  God forbid any research is done, (you know, like the PEW study done that showed Fox gave the most balanced coverage of the Presidential candidates), or at least a general idea of what constitutes the "right" and the "left", and a willingness to look at news outlets outside of one's own biases.  Remember, commentators (O'Reilly, Hannity, Beck, Madows, Olbermann) are not news reporters.  One must watch news broadcasts to talk about a news outlet's bias...

ANYWAY, it's obvious from the Softdrive video, as well as other sources, Scott is on something.  He admittedly went through a coke binge, drinks, yet considers not being on heroin the important thing.  People, alcohol is a drug.  He's on drugs, even if he's just drunk out of his mind, not to mention partaking in a little Lohan.  Who knows what it is, but he isn't "sober".  It's pretty simple, actually.  During his No. 4-era stint of sobriety, he was kempt, attentive, talked easily and normally, and aside from being an "out-there" performer, was pretty normal.

During his druggy habits, he's typically unkempt, with considerably slowed speech, and generally acts a little strange.

Don't worry, the people that talked about Fox news being biased are ignorant and obviously haven't looked at any other mainstream news source. AOL is so horribly biased the opposite direction Fox is, to name just one.

Every other news story is just some BS about the president's wife. Like anyone actually gives a shit what some broad who looks like she got hit in the face with a 2x4 is doing. I know I certainly don't, just like I didn't when Laura Bush was the first lady or when Hilarious Clinton was first lady.

Rarely will you find a news source that isn't tainted by left or right politics. Except for maybe The Onion.
Bleeda blooda

UnclePeppi

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 03:28:05 AM »
if you two don't think fox news is biased then you're in serious denial too

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 05:02:16 AM »
I think it's less biased than any other cable news source.  And I'll argue that successfully.

But part of the problem is that what people think is the "center" in cable news is actually skewed left.

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2009, 06:34:25 AM »
Quote from: "UnclePeppi"

EVERY news channel/paper/online source is biased. Except for The Onion. Because that's just hilarious.
Bleeda blooda

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2009, 06:59:56 AM »
Quote from: "andrew"
Quote from: "UnclePeppi"

EVERY news channel/paper/online source is biased. Except for The Onion. Because that's just hilarious.

There are times when I find the Onion more credible then the others news sources.
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

peronim

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2009, 07:42:09 AM »
God forbid any research is done, (you know, like the PEW study done that showed Fox gave the most balanced coverage of the Presidential candidates

I'm usually not in to the whole political scene but since you opened the can of worms...I did do a little research (actually it was when I was in college and heard about this PEW "non biased group".) It is actually funded by a multibillion dollar trust conveniently named by the same name- The Pew Charitable Trust, which even more conveniently was headed by a ultra conservative by the name of Joseph Pew who consistently bashed liberals. Please dont try to lecture people on this forum when you, too, are using biased information to support your claim.

(Just another reason why I don't like to talk politics-nobody is ever right and you can argue until the end of time, just resulting in talking in circles)

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2009, 08:00:46 AM »
Scott's definitely up to something, anybody who bashes the article is in denial and a Scott apologist.  They were reporting on what people said.  Hopefully it's anything but heroin.  He hasn't been acting normal at all during public appearances and it can't just be meds for his bi-polar disease.  I hope he is okay.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2009, 02:41:46 AM »
Actually the key to the statement was that he was jittery(uncomfortable) and it took him a delay to respond to questions.    light bulbs light bulbs....... As an experience opiate user I can assure you guys that he (by that specific fox statement) was not on heroin or any other opiate because of the delay. He has always had a problem with limelight and big crowds which is completly normal.   He just displayed the effects of anti-anxiety medication.....you know that shit they were selling on ebay of the empty bottle. Also by the water retention in his face from the pictures there is no sign of dehydration present.
  If youre jacked on opiates or coke you already have the answer to the questions before they were asked and are very snappy. Other than the hairstyle I can't stand Scott Looks really good and ready to shred the up and coming shows. It's gonna be good boys and girls and I can't fuckin wait for Bayfest.
  These media fuckers are just like my wife. Everytime I'm out on the town I'm smokin crack in a hotel somewhere. Everytime the cheating whore is late coming home she's suckin cock somewhere. That's how it goes it's just too bad that they keep bringing it up constantly only because in the past he was honest about his drug usage and is not afraid to admit it to the public.
 Hawk.