September 19, 2024, 11:33:39 PM

Author Topic: HUGE SW Contest...wow!  (Read 10441 times)

Aaron

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: HUGE SW Contest...wow!
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2009, 06:01:15 PM »
Quote from: "andrew"
Quote from: "StoneTempleBrett"
Quote from: "The Action Girls"
I know, it fucking sucks.
It fucking rules.

No, it fucking sucks. What wouldn't suck is if they were playing a date in San Francisco in the 3 days off they have between Portland and Anaheim.

I don't have a job anymore, so there is absolutely no way I'm going to be able to drive to LA or Oregon to catch a show. Unless I sell a bunch more of my stuff on eBay.

Agreed.  Sucks.  Only like 1/8th of the fans live within a reasonable distance of one of these shows...

Sucks.

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »
I want the megaphone and jacket!!!!!!!!!  
Hawk.
ps. As long as it's not the white fur one.It's probably the VR one with all the skulls from the Libertad tour made by that Paris designer. Slash had one too!

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2009, 06:44:38 PM »
Stupid Question (it's Monday!): Is this one giant contest that spans the entire second leg of the tour - or does one fan from each show win the prize?
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2009, 08:00:03 PM »
Quote from: "STPGurl"
Stupid Question (it's Monday!): Is this one giant contest that spans the entire second leg of the tour - or does one fan from each show win the prize?

I got from it one fan wins the whole thing. From the whole tour, just one person.

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2009, 01:37:40 AM »
Anyone going to a show want to enter my name instead of theirs??  it's worth a shot to ask right
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2009, 07:09:34 AM »
I got my tickets for Anaheim.  I guess since I'm like an hour and fifteen north, I might as well go for $25....

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2009, 10:15:28 AM »
Quote from: "lovemachine97"
I got my tickets for Anaheim.  I guess since I'm like an hour and fifteen north, I might as well go for $25....

You're lucky. I'm 6 and a half hours north. Although maybe by some divine ass miracle I will get to go. And by that I mean if I can sell enough stuff on eBay. I already got a 200 dollar bid on every single video game I've ever owned so after credit card bill and cell phone bill, maybe I'll have enough.
Bleeda blooda

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2009, 05:53:56 AM »
Quote from: "CMCracker"
Anyone going to a show want to enter my name instead of theirs??  it's worth a shot to ask right

Its good to have dreams Cori. And yes, it does not hurt to ask.

My friend said if she wins, shes keeping the stuff, but will let me have the dinner date. Now THATS a friend!!  ;D

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2009, 10:33:56 AM »
Quote from: "weilandfan"

My friend said if she wins, shes keeping the stuff, but will let me have the dinner date. Now THATS a friend!!  ;D

It would be totally awesome to have dinner, but that's so much freaking stuff they also get. They could have at least had consolation prizes for the people who don't get to go to shows because there isn't a tour in the area. I want a megaphone so bad. That would be the most kick ass thing I think I could get that was Scott's.
Bleeda blooda

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2009, 02:16:14 PM »
I would take ANY of it...The Mega phone would be badass though
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2009, 05:13:06 PM »
Quote from: "andrew"
Quote from: "weilandfan"

It would be totally awesome to have dinner, but that's so much freaking stuff they also get. They could have at least had consolation prizes for the people who don't get to go to shows because there isn't a tour in the area. I want a megaphone so bad. That would be the most kick ass thing I think I could get that was Scott's.

x2
they should do that...  :(
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

Chris Pepper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2009, 02:04:29 AM »
I drove out to the Ventura show from LA.  One of the big reasons was for this contest.  The guy at the stand said the contest ended in Vegas.  WTF?  Lame.  It was good to see Scott and all, but not sure if I would've made the trip knowing this.

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2009, 02:20:00 AM »
You were supposed to email spftdrive your info and ticket number to be entered into that drawing...They really never announced a winner...sucks =(  I hoped it would be someone from BE

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2009, 07:23:51 AM »
On Scotts twitter Friday he said he met the winner & said he was a "cool dude". Dont know WHO it was, but whatever.

bigvin22

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2009, 03:36:48 PM »
It would've been really nice to be considered for some type of prize since I went to a couple of his shows in the late Fall.  I would love to get my hands on a megaphone but would've been cool with anything.