September 20, 2024, 12:20:45 AM

Author Topic: Scott Weiland @ revived VH1's "Behind the Music"  (Read 23570 times)

Fear 2 Stop

• Rightous Bald Dude
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Weiland @ revived VH1's "Behind the Music"
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2009, 09:45:25 AM »
This REALLY sucks. :'(

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2009, 10:48:27 AM »
It's gonna happen don't worry.
If you only knew..

XxCollinsxX

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2009, 03:30:22 PM »
yeah i hope it air..behind the music usually does a good job with its shows.

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »
Maybe when his book is closer to coming out.... ugh, they are just stringing us along. Boo on VH1!!!

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2009, 04:06:30 AM »
I'm sure is under editing, maybe for the STP single it wouldn't seem right to finish the episode without concluding that part of his life....he was in the studio with Doug alot wayyyy before we got our album news, I'm sure he's got about 30 new solo songs lol then that mysterious video that was filmed and hasn't been out yet....there's just alot of stuff going on it'd be a shame if they don't release his episode but like honestly last time he was really heard of and was probably more famous than ever was with VR you guys gotta also think of the fact that we're fans then theres people that like plush and ILS and vasoline but they don't really know much of the band, and it sukcs to say popularity is ratings and Scott has been missing for a while, he got a good bit of publicity for Happy but that was about it, hopefully i'm wrong and it all pans out.
If you only knew..

cagedtiger1640

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2009, 03:32:33 PM »
he got a lot more publicity for the reunion shows than he did for happy.  It was a pretty big deal in the rocknroll world at least here in the US.

Casper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2009, 11:02:49 PM »
Maybe VH1 is still filming, editing or even finding other musicians to be in Behind the Music so they could complete the season series. Most of the time they want all the episodes done before they air any of them.
adhesive love

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2009, 04:36:01 AM »
It would probably get better ratings if it was titled Stone Temple Pilots Behind The Music.  They could still discuss Velvet Revolver and even throw in Army of Anyone.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2009, 05:46:07 AM »
Quote from: "StoneTempleBrett"
It would probably get better ratings if it was titled Stone Temple Pilots Behind The Music.  They could still discuss Velvet Revolver and even throw in Army of Anyone.

I thought the same thing but STP hasn't been active in a while, Scott has been more in the eye than STP in yrs.
If you only knew..

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2009, 10:03:12 AM »
Quote from: "VelvetLounngeFly"

I thought the same thing but STP hasn't been active in a while, Scott has been more in the eye than STP in yrs.

Well I love that its about him. I think he gets the raw end of the deal & most (not us on here) never think anything about him other then being a frontman & all his past drug arrests & such. I was really thrilled to hear it was ON HIM. And maybe as with some of those BHTM, it can shed a light better for those not in the know. I like when those shows focus on just one person mostly, not a whole band, though of course it will have some info on the bands. I get a better sense of a person. Or what they have personally gone through.

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2009, 10:17:22 AM »
Quote from: "weilandfan"

Well I love that its about him. I think he gets the raw end of the deal & most (not us on here) never think anything about him other then being a frontman & all his past drug arrests & such. I was really thrilled to hear it was ON HIM. And maybe as with some of those BHTM, it can shed a light better for those not in the know. I like when those shows focus on just one person mostly, not a whole band, though of course it will have some info on the bands. I get a better sense of a person. Or what they have personally gone through.
Yeah but I'd like to hear about Rob, Dean, and Eric too.  There's not much known about Eric and it would be cool to get more of a back story on him.  Also I'm sure the DeLeo brothers had an interesting life growing up with so many siblings and also Dean had some drug problems so it would be interesting to hear how he beat his addiction.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2009, 10:38:33 AM »

Yeah but I'd like to hear about Rob, Dean, and Eric too.  There's not much known about Eric and it would be cool to get more of a back story on him.  Also I'm sure the DeLeo brothers had an interesting life growing up with so many siblings and also Dean had some drug problems so it would be interesting to hear how he beat his addiction.

True. I don't really know much about the Deleo's to be honest. ANd Kretz.. hes such a mystery to me. I feel sometimes he gets ignored... But maybe he likes flying under the radar & likes his privacy.

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2009, 12:05:31 PM »

Yea it would be sadly not enough people would care, Scott's the frontman and Scott's the guy that was in those two big bands in their eye(vh1) he can tell enough of the story.
If you only knew..

Casper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2009, 10:33:09 PM »

Yea it would be sadly not enough people would care, Scott's the frontman and Scott's the guy that was in those two big bands in their eye(vh1) he can tell enough of the story.

There is always the possibility that STP was asked and said no. Maybe Scott was the only one interested in doing it since Kretz and the DeLeos like their privacy.
adhesive love

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2009, 10:40:28 PM »
Quote from: "Casper"

There is always the possibility that STP was asked and said no. Maybe Scott was the only one interested in doing it since Kretz and the DeLeos like their privacy.
That is a good point.