October 04, 2024, 06:33:20 AM

Author Topic: Inside Out???  (Read 8976 times)

WhenTheItchGetsBad

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Inside Out???
« on: February 22, 2009, 11:00:33 PM »
I have been looking EVERYWHERE for the VH1 Inside Out on Thei rise of VR and have had no luck at all anywhere.
If anyone either has it and can send it to me or knows where I can go to download or watch it I would forever be in you debt.

Thanks so much.
Bees Only Thrive When The Honey\'s There.

hello,its late

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
Re: Inside Out???
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 11:15:43 PM »
hmmmmm
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 11:48:11 PM by hello,its late »

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 11:23:53 PM »
It's on the forum.... You just aren't looking in the right places.
Bleeda blooda

WhenTheItchGetsBad

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 11:49:56 PM »
Quote from: "andrew"
It's on the forum.... You just aren't looking in the right places.

Any idea where?

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 03:07:45 PM »
It's in VR forum and you don't have to reach 50 posts...
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 12:37:48 AM »
I've wanted this for awhile, only been able to find that clip where Scott is walking around in the parking lot looking fucked up out of his mind and then doing a song with VR.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 01:52:34 AM »
Quote from: "StoneTempleBrett"
I've wanted this for awhile, only been able to find that clip where Scott is walking around in the parking lot looking fucked up out of his mind and then doing a song with VR.

I downloaded the entire thing from the downloads section like a month ago.
Bleeda blooda

hello,its late

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 02:02:25 AM »
Scott was like the happiest he's ever been on that and he says it too! it's amazing to see the first performance and the after

WhenTheItchGetsBad

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 02:04:34 AM »
Quote from: "hello,its late"
Scott was like the happiest he's ever been on that and he says it too! it's amazing to see the first performance and the after

Yup. He's said it many times.
I finally got the documentary the other day. Scott was actually humbled by the 4 guys from VR. He ALWAYS referred to them as his brothers.
What does that tell you?

The Action Girls

• The ORIGINAL Melody Man
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Is she fighting for air?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 05:13:29 AM »
Quote from: "WhenTheItchGetsBad"
I finally got the documentary the other day. Scott was actually humbled by the 4 guys from VR. He ALWAYS referred to them as his brothers.
What does that tell you?

It tells me that with just enough heroin in your system, you can actually get along with Slash, Duff, and Matt.
Back for another one

WhenTheItchGetsBad

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 05:22:14 AM »
Quote from: "The Action Girls"
What does that tell you?

It tells me that with just enough heroin in your system, you can actually get along with Slash, Duff, and Matt.

He only said it during his sober periods, pal. They stopped getting along when Scott relapsed.
Nice try, though.  :D

hello,its late

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 05:54:43 AM »
meeting Scott during VR was pretty cool and to just imagine what if he wouldn't have joined that band who knows if he would even be a freeman or even alive, just cool that he has left the needle good for him.

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 08:23:54 AM »

What does that tell you?
No he didn't.  I've never seen him say it, and if he has it's not every time.  He's always called Eric, Dean, and Robert brothers and even during break up periods he's referred to them in a very positive manner.  He said with the VR guys they used to be a "gang" but that's the most he's said positively about them, he also said he got along with Slash, but he didn't call him a brother.  There was an obvious disconnect in VR, they only seemed to get along during the Contraband era.  The VR guys did help Scott in the beginning get off drugs which is great but don't act like they're godsends, everybody in VR except besides Dave relapsed during the band's run.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13

WhenTheItchGetsBad

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 09:26:28 AM »

What does that tell you?
No he didn't.  I've never seen him say it, and if he has it's not every time.  He's always called Eric, Dean, and Robert brothers and even during break up periods he's referred to them in a very positive manner.  He said with the VR guys they used to be a "gang" but that's the most he's said positively about them, he also said he got along with Slash, but he didn't call him a brother.  There was an obvious disconnect in VR, they only seemed to get along during the Contraband era.  The VR guys did help Scott in the beginning get off drugs which is great but don't act like they're godsends, everybody in VR except besides Dave relapsed during the band's run.

Dude, why are you so in denial of the fact that Scott was happy in another band that isn't STP? You're mindlessly devoted to these guys to the point of pure delusion.

1. Scott has said multiple times that he has never been happier than he was with VR and that that band are his brothers, but how would you know that? You don't dig through VR archives and find all of the interviews we've seen.

2. There are plenty of videos from the Libertad era (pre-late 2007) where they're all getting along fine. Yeah, there was disconnection in Libertad, but they had to follow up Contraband. With expectations that high, nothing they could've put out would've been up to par.

3. Slash and Scott Relapsed. If Duff had relapsed, he would've been dead.

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 10:39:50 AM »

What does that tell you?

Dude, why are you so in denial of the fact that Scott was happy in another band that isn't STP? You're mindlessly devoted to these guys to the point of pure delusion.

1. Scott has said multiple times that he has never been happier than he was with VR and that that band are his brothers, but how would you know that? You don't dig through VR archives and find all of the interviews we've seen.

2. There are plenty of videos from the Libertad era (pre-late 2007) where they're all getting along fine. Yeah, there was disconnection in Libertad, but they had to follow up Contraband. With expectations that high, nothing they could've put out would've been up to par.

3. Slash and Scott Relapsed. If Duff had relapsed, he would've been dead.
Scott was happy in 2004-2006 with VR, I said that, but things got bad by the time Libertad started up.  Find me the quote where he says they're his brothers.  Also, if he really considered them brothers you'd think he'd have spoken to them since the breakup, he's only spoken to Dave, who seems to get along with everybody.