September 17, 2024, 08:14:25 PM

Author Topic: Court  (Read 22102 times)

Slim Jim

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Charged with DUI
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2007, 02:12:38 AM »
I've been browsing here lately because I've heard rumors about a reunion. Well, after hearing about the cancelled Velvet Revolver shows in Japan and Australia, and now finding out that Weiland was arrested with a DUI for driving under the influence of a drug, I don't think we'll be seeing STP for a long, long time ... if ever again. I really thought there was a chance, with VR sales and attendance sucking, and Scott being clean for at 3 years now. But if he's really back on the shit now again, then that's really sad. He's gonna have to go through the rehab routine again and basically start over from step one. How many more times can  his body go through this merry-go-round?
I really hope it's not heroin!!
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." - George W. Bush

Five Star Edge

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2007, 03:26:25 AM »
Quote from: "Slim Jim"
I've been browsing here lately because I've heard rumors about a reunion. Well, after hearing about the cancelled Velvet Revolver shows in Japan and Australia, and now finding out that Weiland was arrested with a DUI for driving under the influence of a drug, I don't think we'll be seeing STP for a long, long time ... if ever again. I really thought there was a chance, with VR sales and attendance sucking, and Scott being clean for at 3 years now. But if he's really back on the shit now again, then that's really sad. He's gonna have to go through the rehab routine again and basically start over from step one. How many more times can  his body go through this merry-go-round?

At this point, it has not been confirmed he was on any drugs. 
I’m here to bleed for all the lust and lonely nights.

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2007, 04:03:20 AM »
At least when he gets arrested more people post...

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2007, 04:45:22 AM »
There isn't any confirmation yet if he's on heroin or cocaine, we'll know more of this information on the 13th.  I first thought heroin too but it could have just been a DUI.  This just flat out sucks though.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

Zotisbot

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thismachinekillshonkeys
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2007, 08:56:32 AM »
Quote from: "Slim Jim"

Yeah, if this is more than alcohol the chances of a reunion may have just gone down the shitter.  I mean his drug use was the reason that STP ended basically.  The Deleos were just sick of canceling tours and sitting on their asses while Scott cleaned up.  I know there was no offical break up but by the end and around the time of "Thank You" they were pretty over the whole thing it seems.

Nathantok7

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2007, 09:28:45 AM »
I doubt the Deleos care about a stupid DUI at this point. They just wanna get back together with a Frontman who actually has skills and can lead them to musical glory. That fag from whats it called band can sit in the corner sucking his dick somewhere. Im a better frontman than he'll ever be
The lunatic, is on the grass.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2007, 04:45:25 PM »
I knew he did something bad... I heard the tail end of a local DJ's comments on the radio the other day, and assumed he was back on smack.  Hey - at least we know he'll be looking good - I've always thought W looks prettier on the shit than off it.  And hey - maybe if it's real bad, we'll get that solo album we've been waiting for!
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

down

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2007, 05:42:17 PM »
That's some terrible optimism STPGurl.

I'd rather Scott look like shit [when has he ever??] and be drug-free, than wreck his life.
Great albums take life experience and time, not necessarily drug use.

/.
All that first class jet-set brings me down, down down,
All that first class drug shit brings me down...

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2007, 07:27:14 PM »
Quote from: "STPGurl"
I knew he did something bad... I heard the tail end of a local DJ's comments on the radio the other day, and assumed he was back on smack.  Hey - at least we know he'll be looking good - I've always thought W looks prettier on the shit than off it.  And hey - maybe if it's real bad, we'll get that solo album we've been waiting for!
If he's back on the smack we might that threesome we've been dreaming of...

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2007, 12:27:38 AM »
Quote from: "Nathantok7"
I doubt the Deleos care about a stupid DUI at this point. They just wanna get back together with a Frontman who actually has skills and can lead them to musical glory. That fag from whats it called band can sit in the corner sucking his dick somewhere. Im a better frontman than he'll ever be
I agree, I mean drugs aren't even confirmed yet, as of right now it's just a DUI, which is still bad, but it's not nearly as bad as him getting a DWI.  If they want to make music with him again, I doubt they'd give a shit.  I mean Scott only talked about "bookingmarking" STP, which means the DeLeos could live through a possible heroin soap opera again for a tour/album to wrap up STP on a high note.  If he is back on the heroin maybe he'll write some good lyrics again and bring back his funky dance moves.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2007, 02:06:12 AM »
Quote from: "StoneTempleBrett"
I agree, I mean drugs aren't even confirmed yet, as of right now it's just a DUI, which is still bad, but it's not nearly as bad as him getting a DWI.  If they want to make music with him again, I doubt they'd give a shit.  I mean Scott only talked about "bookingmarking" STP, which means the DeLeos could live through a possible heroin soap opera again for a tour/album to wrap up STP on a high note.  If he is back on the heroin maybe he'll write some good lyrics again and bring back his funky dance moves.
And those funky dance moves are key! I practice every day.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2007, 09:56:06 PM »
I still say smack = solo album.

solo album = solo tour

solo tour = threesome w/Ian, W, and J

This all sounds fantastic. 

I don't even care about an STP reunion anymore, because W will probably be dead by the time the DeLeo's are ready to deal with his crazy ass.  However, a solo disc instead of this VR-washed-up-has-been-bullshit sounds delicious.  And I'm always ready to deal with W's crazy ass.  Always.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2007, 12:57:02 AM »
Quote from: "STPGurl"
I still say smack = solo album.

solo album = solo tour

solo tour = threesome w/Ian, W, and J

This all sounds fantastic. 

I don't even care about an STP reunion anymore, because W will probably be dead by the time the DeLeo's are ready to deal with his crazy ass.  However, a solo disc instead of this VR-washed-up-has-been-bullshit sounds delicious.  And I'm always ready to deal with W's crazy ass.  Always.
Oh its so going to happen.

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2007, 02:49:09 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/06/weiland-r ... the-crime/

Weiland video from a couple of days ago at a club!  HE LOOKS LIKE A DEPRESSED HEROIN ADDICT *insert wink*

Aaron

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2007, 04:34:37 PM »
Yeah he looks like his old self there.  He looks like he did during the 12BB days... great. :(  He probably is back on the drugs.

For clarification, he submitted to a breathilizer (which supposedly came back under the legal limit), but not to a blood/urine test.  If you are innocent, why not submit to a blood/urine test too?  I think we know the reason...

BTW, when you are an addict you cant have any vices.  When Weiland went clean, that meant alcohol too.  Because one drink leads to two, leads to five, leads to a needle in the arm.  If Scott is drinking again, he's shooting up too.  The fact that he is going out clubbing without Mary speaks volumes in itself.  I feel bad for his poor kids.  The man is a genius, but he has a serious disease.