September 19, 2024, 11:34:58 PM

Author Topic: Tangle with Your Mind  (Read 27060 times)

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: "Tangle With Your Mind" Video Coming Soon
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2009, 06:55:04 AM »
Quote from: "VelvetLounngeFly"
THIS WILL BE THE LAST ALBUM FOR A WHILE!
depends on what happens i've made my predictions on how everything was gonna pan out not to be a nostradamus but i've been right on most of em and i fought with you about happy and the STP album plenty Brett and it's not about being negative.
i don't really care what they do even if we don't get an album which im sure we are i'm glad they're together because if they were to break up i'd love their quote to be "people expect and want too much from us and don't wanna give us the time needed" let this guys breathe! and besides what the fuck does this have to do with TWYM??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

as far as playing this live is have no idea why...Scott the vocals sound like Scott's recent vocals and maybe cuz they don't wanna have a banjo on stage?!?! who the fuck knows lol

sorry about the spelling my keyboard sucks! :P
If you only knew..

NoMemory_Sin

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2009, 11:58:37 PM »
So this would be the second video from HIG right guys?
CORPORATE MEDIA STILL SUCK

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2009, 12:08:40 AM »
Quote from: "NoMemory_Sin"
So this would be the second video from HIG right guys?

It's the 3rd. There are videos for Missing Cleveland and Paralysis.
Bleeda blooda

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2009, 03:55:40 AM »
THIS WILL BE THE LAST ALBUM FOR A WHILE!
depends on what happens i've made my predictions on how everything was gonna pan out not to be a nostradamus but i've been right on most of em and i fought with you about happy and the STP album plenty Brett and it's not about being negative.
i don't really care what they do even if we don't get an album which im sure we are i'm glad they're together because if they were to break up i'd love their quote to be "people expect and want too much from us and don't wanna give us the time needed" let this guys breathe! and besides what the fuck does this have to do with TWYM??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

as far as playing this live is have no idea why...Scott the vocals sound like Scott's recent vocals and maybe cuz they don't wanna have a banjo on stage?!?! who the fuck knows lol

sorry about the spelling my keyboard sucks! :P

So that's explains all 705 of your posts  ;D

Blame the keyboard!
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2009, 06:35:11 AM »
Yeah I sometimes forget that TWYM will be the 3rd single released because I NEVER HEAR ANY SW SOLO ON MY RADIO OUT HERE!! It sucks!! I mean I don't even have like a college station to listen to & get different music. So my market (Vegas) sucks. But I'd love to hear just ONCE a SW solo song on the radio.

Im really eager to see what this video looks like!!! I can't wait till its out.

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2009, 06:51:50 AM »
Quote from: "weilandfan"
Yeah I sometimes forget that TWYM will be the 3rd single released because I NEVER HEAR ANY SW SOLO ON MY RADIO OUT HERE!! It sucks!! I mean I don't even have like a college station to listen to & get different music. So my market (Vegas) sucks. But I'd love to hear just ONCE a SW solo song on the radio.

The only song from Happy that got airplay was Missing Cleveland, I heard it once on the radio I think.  I know it charted, but Crash/Paraylisis didn't.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2009, 04:23:21 PM »
does anyone know exactly when this will be released? I wish Scott would spend his time with STP writing as oppose to making music videos for an album that's old news.

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2009, 04:40:13 PM »
Quote from: "StoneTempleBrett"
Quote from: "weilandfan"

The only song from Happy that got airplay was Missing Cleveland, I heard it once on the radio I think.  I know it charted, but Crash/Paraylisis didn't.

Q101 played it quite a bit when it was released. I never heard Crash or Paralysis.
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2009, 05:13:16 PM »
"I Know It's Too Late" really should have been on the album and released as a single...it's the most radio friendly out of the bunch...  it could have become popular enough to get more plays out of the other singles.

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2009, 06:32:26 PM »
Quote from: "Lazy Divey"
"I Know It's Too Late" really should have been on the album and released as a single...it's the most radio friendly out of the bunch...  it could have become popular enough to get more plays out of the other singles.

Yeah I couldn't agree with you more on that comment.

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2009, 06:52:26 PM »
Quote from: "JugeSTP"
Quote from: "Lazy Divey"

Yeah I couldn't agree with you more on that comment.

No cuz people will bash it big time since it's got the almost the guitar lines from Def Leppard's hysteria.
If you only knew..

The Action Girls

• The ORIGINAL Melody Man
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Is she fighting for air?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2009, 05:16:18 PM »
I, for one, am glad to see Happy In Galoshes is still getting attention. Great choice for a new single too. I would like to see this album do better commercially (even if it is almost a year after it's release). A lot of bands release singles one or two years after the album they were originally on, was released.

Typically though, the singles that are released beyond the initial 6 months of release date don't do too well.
Back for another one

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2009, 09:06:40 PM »
Quote from: "The Action Girls"
I, for one, am glad to see Happy In Galoshes is still getting attention. Great choice for a new single too. I would like to see this album do better commercially (even if it is almost a year after it's release). A lot of bands release singles one or two years after the album they were originally on, was released.

Typically though, the singles that are released beyond the initial 6 months of release date don't do too well.
It won't do well, it's an indie label.  You have to pay to get on the radio these days.  Also I don't think Happy is a radio friendly record, it's a of a deep cuts type of thing.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

STPHEAD

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
My only exit is a one way out...

STPHEAD

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Tangle With Your Mind Video