September 28, 2024, 06:17:17 PM

Author Topic: Weiland Backs Obama  (Read 27121 times)

JWeber

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Weiland Backs Obama
« Reply #195 on: April 29, 2010, 10:43:21 PM »
No one was screaming "Kill Bush" until he drugthe war on in another country, after there thousands of American soliders were killed, and for what? People got fed up, I know I did. I've been affected by the war, and I have friends who have too. Last time I checked, Health Care reform is not going to get anyone killed. If fact, it's going to save and improve lives.

That's the diffrence between Tea baggers (insert your own joke) and liberals.

sevencagedtigers

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.snuffbooks.com
« Reply #196 on: April 30, 2010, 04:40:31 AM »
Quote from: "andrew"
Quote from: "Pingfah"
Quote from: "Silvergun92"
Oh and 24% Believe that Obama is the AntiChrist...Harris Poll...Saw it on NBC....

That's just fucking INSANE.

Well, I always take poll numbers with a pinch of salt because it's very easy to get people to give the answers you want depending on how you word the question, but that figure was actually from polling Republicans, not just Tea Baggers. Which IF it is true, is even more scary.

I don't find it a particularly surprising figure though, since if you believe in ridiculous things like the antichrist and the rapture, which a great deal of conservative Christians do, you're probably fucking nuts anyway.

I've never met anyone who thinks Obama is the anti-Christ.

And now I'm fucking pissed. I thought I was the Anti Christ.
Keep it Brutal at www.snuffbooks.com

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 30, 2010, 05:22:09 PM »
Quote from: "Orbital199"
Peebs, you rocked this thread... I appreciate your political views.
Thank you  :) I am sometimes a little passionate when it comes to Politics. For one I believe in the Constitution, even though it's not law but more of a mission statement. I believe it applies to all not to some.
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

Orbital199

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 01, 2010, 04:30:42 AM »
Quote from: "Peebs"
Quote from: "Orbital199"
Peebs, you rocked this thread... I appreciate your political views.
Thank you  :) I am sometimes a little passionate when it comes to Politics. For one I believe in the Constitution, even though it's not law but more of a mission statement. I believe it applies to all not to some.

Passion and researching the issue you're passionate about is a powerful combination. The arms of knowledge is the best weapon.

cosmicpilot

• Flowery Bad Girl
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 01, 2010, 05:28:00 PM »
Two words why America is screwed:

Bohemian Grove!!
"Robert DeLeo is right there with him in the pocket, accenting the groove with his thick baselines (while exuding a stage presence midway between CIA agent, Mafia hit man, Latin gigolo and dance instructor, thanks to his slicked-back hair, ever-present shades and fluid moves)"
Darryl Sterdan - The winnipeg Sun