September 19, 2024, 07:43:02 PM

Author Topic: Paz de la Huerta  (Read 76351 times)

NakedFountain

• And I think I think too much
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Bi Polar Bear
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Weilands Girlfriend
« Reply #525 on: July 18, 2009, 03:09:35 PM »
Quote from: "weilandfan"
Quote from: "NakedFountain"
Quote from: "CMCracker"
If you have another question you could probably shove that one in there..but I wouldn't make that the only one LOL

Naw, I've pretty much got nothing to ask him right now. Hes got stuff going on anyways in his personal life and I don't want to bug him at the moment out of respect.

do you talk to Scott?

Ummm... no. Lets just say myspace has been very good to me over the past few years where Mr. Weiland is concerned. And I never sought it to be that way is the funny part. It just sort of happend to be that way. Im not a groupie or a stalker. Im just little ol' me. Just a fan.

I have written him a few times & hes read my letters I've sent to him. I was lucky to have help making sure he got them & was told when he read them.

He did write me when my dad passed away on myspace though. He heard I about it & I got a comment from him one day out of the blue. But that has been the only time I can say I've heard from him himself.

He knows my face from being at many of his shows. And he knows OF me. But we have never met face to face. I run a fan page on myspace for him (not offical or anything), Im pretty sure hes aware of it. Maybe not. I've never bothered to ask. And I don't know if he knows I'm me, meaning the face who is in the crowd is the one who has written him.

wow, thats really cool!
"I wanna drink from your naked fountain
I can drown your sorrow"

Lanegan7

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: July 18, 2009, 05:06:25 PM »
The only sort of contact I had with Scott was on his myspace page in an interview with his fans, he answered a question I asked him about his upcoming solo album (later to be named "Happy")

I could post it if someone wants me to.

MedicBarbie

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: July 18, 2009, 05:34:50 PM »
If you have another question you could probably shove that one in there..but I wouldn't make that the only one LOL

Naw, I've pretty much got nothing to ask him right now. Hes got stuff going on anyways in his personal life and I don't want to bug him at the moment out of respect.

do you talk to Scott?

Ummm... no. Lets just say myspace has been very good to me over the past few years where Mr. Weiland is concerned. And I never sought it to be that way is the funny part. It just sort of happend to be that way. Im not a groupie or a stalker. Im just little ol' me. Just a fan.

I have written him a few times & hes read my letters I've sent to him. I was lucky to have help making sure he got them & was told when he read them.

He did write me when my dad passed away on myspace though. He heard I about it & I got a comment from him one day out of the blue. But that has been the only time I can say I've heard from him himself.

He knows my face from being at many of his shows. And he knows OF me. But we have never met face to face. I run a fan page on myspace for him (not offical or anything), Im pretty sure hes aware of it. Maybe not. I've never bothered to ask. And I don't know if he knows I'm me, meaning the face who is in the crowd is the one who has written him.
He knows all the Mels... LOL

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: July 19, 2009, 06:46:58 AM »
Quote from: "MedicBarbie"

do you talk to Scott?

He knows all the Mels... LOL

Hahahaha!!! He LOOOOVES all the Mel's... all 2 of us. LOL!!!

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: July 19, 2009, 07:00:57 AM »

do you talk to Scott?

wow, thats really cool!

The myspace thing, has been over 3 years of talking to the people I do. Not just since Scott had his solo band, or he got back with STP. They know Im a big fan & have just been very kind to me for being loyal to him, and showing them that I care at certain times for/about him & his well being. Just time has I guess shown them if I was just about getting something from them, which Im not. I only asked them for help in getting Scott's autograph so I could get my VR tattoos.

I don't usually tell all that to people. Some people either think Im making stuff up (believe me, if I was gonna make up something, my imagination is FAR more inventive then that! Haha!), or Im trying to brag or something. Which I'm not. But I don't care either way, people can think what they want. But I keep most of that stuff on the DL. And also I don't want anyone bugging Scott's "people" more then they already get.

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: July 24, 2009, 08:10:46 AM »
and that random girl that appears at every STP/VR/SWB taping......
If you only knew..

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: July 24, 2009, 02:01:17 PM »
Quote from: "Lanegan7"
The only sort of contact I had with Scott was on his myspace page in an interview with his fans, he answered a question I asked him about his upcoming solo album (later to be named "Happy")

I could post it if someone wants me to.

Ok, I'll bite, what you got? I'd love to see your Q's.

Back to the topic: How can we confirm if Paz is gone?

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: July 24, 2009, 02:17:08 PM »
EVERYONE can ask him on twitter...he (or carley) is bound to answer one of us LOL
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 25, 2009, 07:11:19 AM »
Quote from: "VelvetLounngeFly"
and that random girl that appears at every STP/VR/SWB taping......

is that a bad thing? i don't think so. (if you meant me)

at least Im not outside his studio at 1am whiping the doorhandle for a DNA sample!!!

oooops. did I say that outloud???

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: July 25, 2009, 02:22:24 PM »
OMG!! HAHAHAHAHA I can't believe you went there, Girl! =)
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: July 26, 2009, 07:33:51 PM »
I actually had a dream last night that he was dating Megan Fox and I rushed on here to tell everyone.  :P

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: July 26, 2009, 07:44:30 PM »
Did Paz Direct the Paralysis video??? I keep hearing that but I am not sure about it.
If you only knew..

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: July 26, 2009, 08:03:45 PM »
Quote from: "VelvetLounngeFly"
Did Paz Direct the Paralysis video??? I keep hearing that but I am not sure about it.

I believe that she did.

Strange-Content

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: July 26, 2009, 08:36:17 PM »
EVERYONE can ask him on twitter...he (or carley) is bound to answer one of us LOL

I talked to him on Twitter once... and I actually got a reply back.
I was kind of surprised, haha.
But yeah, someone ask him on Twitter. I bet he'll answer.

sizzles

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: July 27, 2009, 03:51:15 AM »
I talked to him on Twitter once... and I actually got a reply back.
I was kind of surprised, haha.
But yeah, someone ask him on Twitter. I bet he'll answer.
Out of curiosity, what did you ask?