September 21, 2024, 01:37:00 PM

Author Topic: Paz de la Huerta  (Read 76537 times)

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: Scotts new girl.
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2008, 04:30:02 PM »
Quote from: "NakedFountain"
I wonder where he met her in the first place

Sunset Blvd?
Where do tranny's hang?
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

Vasoline*Val

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/valvixin
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2008, 04:48:45 PM »
24 years old!?!?!?!?! and yes JESSIE she does look 44!! im am in total shock.. when i read this thread today i was eating my lunch needless to say when i read her age most of it came flying out of my nose and mouth I then lost my appitite and threw my lunch away!.. I m SO upset with Mr weiland right now.. BUT i cant really say to much cuz im 26 and my ex is 40 we have been broken up for just about 3 yrs .. i belive i started dating him when i was 22.. yea thats a 15 yr age diffrence and yes he was def going through a mid life crisis.. dont get me wrong we got along great but we had something that scott and paz dont and that is the we are BOTH good looking ha ha ha ha!.. Again i agree with Jessie.. something needs to be done on behalf of the SWBGC and fast.. just you watch and see people.. once hes on the solo tour and any of us bitches have anything do to with it.. that bitch can " GET OUT THE DOOR"! ha ha ha ha
If you should die before me ask if you could bring a friend, pick a flower hold your breath and drif

lisa6178

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2008, 04:54:08 PM »
I think now is the perfect time for a kidnapping...

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2008, 04:59:51 PM »
She looks like shannon hoon..................cough

Vasoline*Val

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/valvixin
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2008, 05:10:06 PM »
OMG LISA you are right... we need to have a serious meeting amongst us!! we got the whole us and over seas covers we are everywhere.. we can do this!
If you should die before me ask if you could bring a friend, pick a flower hold your breath and drif

ZhaoShu

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/zhao_shu
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2008, 05:24:02 PM »
Im going against my better judgment posting my thoughts here but Im going to jump right in anyways... maybe I had too much coffee this morning... ;)

I think it is totally hypocritical that Weiland would date such a young girl... he gave Matt Sorum a lot of flack about his relationship with his cute little girlfriend... his VERY YOUNG girlfriend... perhaps this reflects that he doesnt want anyone that may challenge him on an intellectual level? Maybe he just wants someone to comfort him, please him… worship him on a level nobody here would be allowed close enough to do... I dont think for a second that this will last... but maybe we have all been fooled... maybe... she is a super genius with a heart of gold... Im shaking my head at all of this... its annoying! Im decided… I don’t give a flying f*ck who he dates… bring on the f*cking music!!!! my husband says "this is stupid and obvious, Pu**y is pu**y!" his words not mine... ew.

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2008, 05:36:19 PM »
Sorum's G/F is 23 or 24 NOW and he's been dating her for AT LEAST 4 years, so she was 19.

Sorum is WAY older than Weiland (47) so that means Sorum was 43 dating a 19 year old.

And that's just CREEPY
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2008, 05:41:43 PM »
Quote from: "Peebs"
Sorum's G/F is 23 or 24 NOW and he's been dating her for AT LEAST 4 years, so she was 19.

Sorum is WAY older than Weiland (47) so that means Sorum was 43 dating a 19 year old.

And that's just CREEPY

My 22-year-old sister has a girlfriend the same age that is currently dating a 50-something year old man.  Gross.

It's that whole, sick "daddy syndrom" thing.  Yuck, yuck, yuck. 
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

ZhaoShu

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/zhao_shu
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2008, 05:43:25 PM »
it is totally creepy... Ive had the chance to speak to Ace a couple of times... shes a nice girl... Matt has done a lot of great things for her, for her career... kind of like a father would... :/

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2008, 05:50:25 PM »
Personally I'm 37 next month and I still would love an older or same age chick to throw me around preferrably over a young one by far.
If youre not over 25 the option doesnt even cross my mind.
 HawkOUT!

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2008, 06:20:06 PM »
The body ages but the heart never grows old xx

barf bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bbblllllluuuughhhhhhh :)

kilter

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2008, 06:51:58 PM »
C'mon.. she's an attractive girl.. she's just spoiling it by having no fashion sense.  she looks way less greasy than that other photo.. I just wish her dress fit her properly - either she's pregnant or just makes very bad choices when it comes to fit.

And she doesn't look 44. she doesn't *dress* 24.. but her face is young. whatever. it's not like scotty's the most mature 40 year old in the world.
I once dated a way older dude too, same age gap I think... I was 24 and he was 40. that ended when I realised that even though I was a shiftless, drunk, confused 24 year old I still had my shit more together than him.
I think when you're in your mid 20s 10 or 15 years stops being such a big difference. that's gross about matt sorum though, bleck.

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2008, 06:54:47 PM »
Quote from: "ZhaoShu"
it is totally creepy... Ive had the chance to speak to Ace a couple of times... shes a nice girl... Matt has done a lot of great things for her, for her career... kind of like a father would... :/

I've met her too and she is a nice girl, I never said she wasn't. It's a reflection on Matt to be a 43 year old man dating a 19 year old. I'm around that age, do you know HOW ridiculous I would look, besides the total creepy factor, dating a 19 year old boy??
I can totally "get" dating with in a 10 year difference (in either direction) but 20?? Ick.

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2008, 06:58:10 PM »
Quote from: "kilter"
C'mon.. she's an attractive girl..

OK. Put on your glasses....
ick.
I've seen more attractive hookers in Hells Kitchen

Midgenold J. Farkenbaum

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2008, 06:59:35 PM »
If my fried Spanish still works, I believe Paz de la Huerta means "Garden of Peace"...  So perhaps she comes in peace?

Just my 2 pesos