September 20, 2024, 07:33:37 AM

Author Topic: Paz de la Huerta  (Read 76442 times)

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Re: Scotts new girl.
« Reply #405 on: October 15, 2008, 03:35:40 PM »
Quote from: "artist151"
First off, I see no thread there Mr.  Hawk.  I don't have 50 posts so maybe you get to see it and I don't.  Second off, I am a woman not a dude, and I know I am way better looking than that chick any day hands down. 

You need 50 posts to access the downloads section.  :)
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

wittyscreenname

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 15, 2008, 04:48:52 PM »
Quote from: "hawk900"
Did you see her in the paralysis vid???? If you dont think she's hot then I wanna see some pics from you girls . Cause from what I see everyday it's only the fat plus ugly ones that don't like the ettractive ones.
  This chick is smokin hot. She the black and white clips when she's hailing a cab!!!! Damn she's fine!!!
HardHawk!!

as long as we're making blanket statements that grossly and ridiculously generalize. From what I see everyday you can skank up just about anyone (within reason) and men will find it attractive.

to call a woman who does not look like she bathes regularly, does apparently not know how to brush her hair or apply make up, and really only has the "hot" factor of "I'm hot because you look at me and you know I'm easy" thing going on smoking hot just proves this. sorry.

and I'm not fat, or ugly. though my eyebrows  may be lopsided from home waxing gone wrong :P i am far from ugly. I have pics up. I clean up even better. So there you go. in the pics thread I havent seen many (actually none) fat or ugly women, so there you go again...generalization debunked.

who cares if we think she's gross? shouldn't be any skin off your nose.

ETA: Oh, I also forgot she doesnt know how to dress herself.

Going from someone as gorgeous as Mary to someone who looks like  a two bit truck stop hooker is quite honestly beyond a huge downgrade.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 04:57:06 PM by wittyscreenname »

UnclePeppi

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 15, 2008, 04:59:17 PM »
Quote from: "hawk900"
  This chick is smokin hot.

You've got awful taste.

wayne gretzky

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 15, 2008, 07:14:43 PM »
Damn.. so many vain people in here .. who cares that Mary was hot and shit, she was a nut bag .. she was probabaly a lame fuck, lol, jkn .... the only thing that concerns me about this new girl is how old she looks for her age

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #409 on: October 15, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »
Quote from: "wayne gretzky"
Damn.. so many vain people in here .. who cares that Mary was hot and shit, she was a nut bag .. she was probabaly a lame fuck, lol, jkn .... the only thing that concerns me about this new girl is how old she looks for her age

The fact that a "24-year-old model" can't put an outfit together, doesn't know what eyeliner is, and refuses to brush her hair concerns me.  Walking around like that, IMO, is excuseless.  Resusing to take care of oneself is a telltale sign that s/he is in some other sort of trouble.  IMO, she has a very obvious booze problem.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Album 2 Track 5

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 15, 2008, 09:40:54 PM »
I definately don't think she is some beauty queen but... I think "we" don't like her mainly because we hate seeing him with anyone else.  It's like we own him, noone is good enough for our Scotty :P

ilovescott

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 15, 2008, 11:03:47 PM »
I wanna see the video :( 
In münchen steht ein hofbräuhaus  onz zwo gsuffa..

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 16, 2008, 02:11:49 PM »
Quote from: "wayne gretzky"
Amen...I married my wife because she was smokin hot. I mean hot as in...she was a model back in Poland and she turns everyhead in bars every night,
 It sounds fine and dandy meanwhile she sucjks in bed and my life its a complete nagging hell of misery.
I want a fun girl with some girl like curves ...maybe even spanish and or mexican etc. The key word is fun!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm all about fun and making people laugh. I dont give a shit if you drink smoke do drugs just as long as you dont have someone else's pole in your mouth when they whip it out.
 HawkDOWN.
ps. Oh yeah my wife honestly only talks to me on payday. She basically ignores me all we abut watches everymove but on every thursday when she knows there's around 3grand deposited she says"do you want to go out with me today????" Believe me I could go on.
So as long as scott's havin fun which I'm sure he is.....it will keep him alive longer for all of us.
 Because when a human being is cornered with misery suicide is a great option. Jail is more peaceful than living with my wife.
Hawk.

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 16, 2008, 02:15:59 PM »
Paralysis vid!!!!!

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=AHO41C7S

HawkIN.
Its from youtube. but since people cant find the download sec. or youtube I'll show ya how hot Paz is.