September 20, 2024, 07:41:15 PM

Author Topic: Paz de la Huerta  (Read 76457 times)

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Scotts new girl.
« Reply #255 on: September 29, 2008, 06:04:11 AM »
Quote from: "wittyscreenname"
cougar ;)

Not yet!!!  She's a Puma.  :)
They sell their words but it\'s all a lie . . .

[url=http://www.fan2band.com/dl/re/scottweiland/1708

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 29, 2008, 10:37:16 AM »
Quote from: "EustaciaWildeve"
Go, bad girl!!

It may take me at least 5 minutes to stand up! haha : )

saucy!

NakedFountain

• And I think I think too much
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Bi Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 29, 2008, 01:40:10 PM »
Quote from: "Rik"
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/20 ... 010580.jpg[/img]

I know I'm pathetic but that picture kinda me like..."noooooo :( "
even though I don't think she's anywhere near Mary (lookwise) he does look happy, it's been a while since we've seen that smile.
BUT if she in anyway hurts him I'll have to hunt her down.
"I wanna drink from your naked fountain
I can drown your sorrow"

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #258 on: September 29, 2008, 01:59:38 PM »
Quote from: "hawk900"
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5229 ... ta1uu5.jpg[/img]
Now thats what I'm talkin about
Hawk

OK.  So she doesn't look as horrible here as she has in every other picture I've seen.  Definately better with the neutral tones - I agree.
(But I also say she's still a dog.  She has that whole long-faced Alanis Morisette thing going on... in a really bad way).

Doesn't this girl ever see the pictures of herself afterwards?  She looks ridiculous arching her back like that.  And as far as her "showing off her ass" goes -- she has no ass to speak of!  Arching her back like that only pushes out her stomach - not flaunts her rear!
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

christie1991

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 29, 2008, 06:07:48 PM »
Quote from: "hawk900"
Blah blah!!!! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!!!! LOL. I bet ya I make ya blush baby.

GAME ON!! ha, ha!  I'm not one of those 20yr olds but my shit doesn't look too bad:) 

STmotherfuckinP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/megmeixner
« Reply #260 on: September 29, 2008, 06:25:48 PM »
Quote from: "tatiana"
sorry - i'd still rather go for the older guy with the money. 20 somethings are good for a few things but i like to be pampered...
I tend to be attracted to older men. But it's def not for the money. For some reason I just find them more attractive. You can have more intellectual convos with them and they tend to be on a younger female's maturity level. Because let's face it for MOST men it takes them FOREVER to mature if they do at all. I'm not talking like really old but like late 30's maybe early 40's but other than that I lose the attraction (unless it's scott lol). ;D
What is What and What Makes You Feel Good?

artist151

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
  • Looking for inspiration
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 29, 2008, 08:27:33 PM »
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3946289920/nm0209289
WTF?
Good Lord, she makes Donald Trump's hair look good. 
Scotty, Scott Scott.  -rubs forehead and shakes head
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 08:31:19 PM by artist151 »

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #262 on: September 29, 2008, 08:33:00 PM »
I don't think I should say "nice find," Artist151... because it's horrific.  lol.  But thanks for that.

Title: Choke
Names: Joel Grey, Anjelica Huston, Bijou Phillips, Sam Rockwell, Clark Gregg, Paz de la Huerta, Brad William Henke, Chuck Palahniuk, Gillian Jacobs

Oooh - really working with an all-star cast there, huh?   ::)
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

lisa6178

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 29, 2008, 08:41:53 PM »
Quote from: "EustaciaWildeve"
Yeah?  Touche.  Don't wonder why hot over 30 women who hit the gym don't look at you anymore and, instead, go for the hot, young, 20-something guy who can keep up with us in the bedroom.  There.  How about that for generalizations and stereotypes?

Amen! I'm 30, go to the gym, eat right, and have a 19-year-old guy all over me. hmmm....

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 29, 2008, 08:47:58 PM »
Quote from: "artist151"
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3946289920/nm0209289
WTF?

GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!! Her hair just drives me crazy!! Ever heard of HAIR SPRAY??? Would do a world of good so your hair isnt all over the place!! Ugh! Its maddening!!

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 29, 2008, 09:14:42 PM »
Quote from: "detomaso"
Why is it that soooooo many women in the 30+ age group pull out their claws when older guys date girls in their 20s?  :o

I'm proud to say that girls in their 20s have been very happy spending time with this 45 year old. Once I brush the cobwebs off my member, put my false teeth in, and toupee on ;) , the young chickies go crazy! :D 

Maybe if older women hit the gym regularly, stopped eating ice cream and french fries, we older guys would pay more attention to them? :P Sorry, but it's the truth - we love physical beauty. I get the whole "older women are more mature, responsible"  argument, etc., but there are certainly many girls under 30 that are intelligent and have their lives together too.  And there are unfortunately a lot of women over 30 with major baggage. So we men are often left with the choice of "young, hot, carefree girl" or "older, not as hot, with issues, girl". If someone can find me the room where all of the 40 year old, still hot, never-married, intelligent, honest, kind women are, I'd be glad to hang out there. 

:o with that comment I could swear you're an Argentinian man! I put my claws too and I'm not over 30

Are you gonna turn this on an Ass Competition? 
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 29, 2008, 11:12:43 PM »
Quote from: "MedicBarbie"
Where do you see excess baggage??  I do go to the gym, I regularly get carded, and I keep my shit neat ;).   So that blows your hypothesis. :P For the record, my man is years YOUNGER than I am.  :P

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3287/289 ... 533f15.jpg[/img]

Oh, and there's a picture of my ass floating around on here somewhere.  Literally.  :P

Hawk, I'd be honored! ;) :-*

Wow you are f'n gorgeous!!!!! Man I must of missed you in the mugshot thread. I knew you were cool but this picture blow me away. I love the hair tooooo!!!
HawkOuT!

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 30, 2008, 12:05:02 AM »
awww we love barbie

As a 20 something, i don't go for money.  My husband is the love of my life and we are broke LOL 
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 30, 2008, 01:51:58 AM »
Shit... I never went for money either... I just could not live with myself. I dont know HOW those chicsk do it! I have a neice 10 years younger then me (more like a little sister) and she is FAMOUS for using men for cash... totaly disgusts me. But shes doing SOMETHING wrong, cuz shes 24, still living at home with mommy & daddy. Real pros are put up in at least their own apartment. LOL!!!!

detomaso

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 30, 2008, 02:11:49 AM »
Quote from: "MedicBarbie"
Where do you see excess baggage??  I do go to the gym, I regularly get carded, and I keep my shit neat ;).   So that blows your hypothesis. :P For the record, my man is years YOUNGER than I am.  :P

Good for you! :) Unfortunately Barbie, you seem to be the exception rather than the rule. I wish there were more like you out there. :)

And for the record, my creaky old body is better than Scottie's. At my last job I apparently was voted as having the best butt in the building. :D :P

Excuse me now, while I slap on some Old Spice and put on my Miami Vice outfit! Gonna go pick up some babes down at the bingo hall.