September 20, 2024, 08:33:15 PM

Author Topic: Paz de la Huerta  (Read 76459 times)

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: Scotts new girl.
« Reply #240 on: September 29, 2008, 01:33:37 AM »
Quote from: "CMCracker"
or color coordinate

Or wear a bra.
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

christie1991

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 29, 2008, 01:37:28 AM »
Quote from: "Peebs"
Or wear a bra.

or wear eye make-up.

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 29, 2008, 01:44:31 AM »
Quote from: "detomaso"
Why is it that soooooo many women in the 30+ age group pull out their claws when older guys date girls in their 20s?  :o

I'm proud to say that girls in their 20s have been very happy spending time with this 45 year old. Once I brush the cobwebs off my member, put my false teeth in, and toupee on ;) , the young chickies go crazy! :D 

Maybe if older women hit the gym regularly, stopped eating ice cream and french fries, we older guys would pay more attention to them? :P Sorry, but it's the truth - we love physical beauty. I get the whole "older women are more mature, responsible"  argument, etc., but there are certainly many girls under 30 that are intelligent and have their lives together too.  And there are unfortunately a lot of women over 30 with major baggage. So we men are often left with the choice of "young, hot, carefree girl" or "older, not as hot, with issues, girl". If someone can find me the room where all of the 40 year old, still hot, never-married, intelligent, honest, kind women are, I'd be glad to hang out there. 

*ducks in anticipation of knives, china and Sex In The City DVDs being thrown at him*

Go for it Scotty!!! :)

Yea? (and this is a generalization NOT about all girls in their 20's) Girls is their 20's lack self confidence and self esteem, and because of that it shows in most aspects of their lives. "young, hot, carefree girl"? No such thing. More like Game playing. Immature. And having no life skills. Caring what other people think. That's more like it.
"we love physical beauty" really and after that then what? Intelligent conversation on world politics? Maybe you can deal with someone who doesn't know what life was life before the microwave oven but I can't.

I WAS a 20 something "girl" at one time.

I am currently a 40 something, self assured, hot, carefree WOMAN.
That's the difference.
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

tatiana

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 29, 2008, 02:33:07 AM »
Why is it that soooooo many women in the 30+ age group pull out their claws when older guys date girls in their 20s?  :o

I'm proud to say that girls in their 20s have been very happy spending time with this 45 year old. Once I brush the cobwebs off my member, put my false teeth in, and toupee on ;) , the young chickies go crazy! :D 

Maybe if older women hit the gym regularly, stopped eating ice cream and french fries, we older guys would pay more attention to them? :P Sorry, but it's the truth - we love physical beauty. I get the whole "older women are more mature, responsible"  argument, etc., but there are certainly many girls under 30 that are intelligent and have their lives together too.  And there are unfortunately a lot of women over 30 with major baggage. So we men are often left with the choice of "young, hot, carefree girl" or "older, not as hot, with issues, girl". If someone can find me the room where all of the 40 year old, still hot, never-married, intelligent, honest, kind women are, I'd be glad to hang out there. 

*ducks in anticipation of knives, china and Sex In The City DVDs being thrown at him*

i can't comment on this as i married an older man! lol... but i have to say that i am mistaken for being in my 20s still (until one of my teenagers call me mom and then whomever is just shocked!).
Born free. Now I\\\'m Expensive.

wittyscreenname

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 29, 2008, 02:44:02 AM »

wow. generalize much?

I'll be 30 in 6 months, and go to the gym regularly thanks...I can also pass for 19 ( link to ridiculous stoned webcam cam whore shot is ere because thats not te point http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq30 ... 5164-1.jpg sorry i apparently dont have any pics on this computer of me not making some retarded ass face) and while by no means am i supermodel stunningly gorgeous I am certainly far from ugly or average and do just fine for myself. Keep alienating 30 somethings and you'll be stuck with the middle aged group in 5 - 10 years when it'll be a tad harder to tickle the fancy of all those PYT 20 somethings....and dont think it won't happen.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 02:48:59 AM by wittyscreenname »

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 29, 2008, 02:51:35 AM »
Quote from: "christie1991"
All I'm hearing from you boys is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH..........
Blah blah!!!! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!!!! LOL. I bet ya I make ya blush baby.

tatianna. I'm married and have 3 kids and have been with her for 14years. I havent cheated yet but the way she has been treating me lately she needs a knife in the heart so for my sake I'm on the market. How you can hold Scott responsible for the breakup and hate him now for this new girl is unbeleivable. You dont know anything of what happened and nothing about this chick and how do you know Mary didnt turn psycho on him. I'm stickin with scott just like all his other decisions.

medicbarbie  You are the most honest person in this forum and I would scoop you up in a minute....that is with your permission.  LOL
HawkOUT!

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 29, 2008, 02:53:20 AM »
Wow witty youre a cutie!!!!! Nice lips too.
Hawk.

wittyscreenname

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 29, 2008, 02:56:06 AM »
Quote from: "hawk900"
Wow witty youre a cutie!!!!! Nice lips too.
Hawk.

thanks! :) I know how to work them...and no i didnt mean that in the dirtiest connotation of the phrase....not entirely anyways :P

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 29, 2008, 03:03:50 AM »
Quote from: "wittyscreenname"
thanks! :) I know how to work them...and no i didnt mean that in the dirtiest connotation of the phrase....not entirely anyways :P
Check your messages!!!! LOL

MedicBarbie

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 29, 2008, 03:12:09 AM »

Where do you see excess baggage??  I do go to the gym, I regularly get carded, and I keep my shit neat ;).   So that blows your hypothesis. :P For the record, my man is years YOUNGER than I am.  :P

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3287/289 ... 533f15.jpg[/img]

Oh, and there's a picture of my ass floating around on here somewhere.  Literally.  :P

Hawk, I'd be honored! ;) :-*

wittyscreenname

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 29, 2008, 03:18:53 AM »
Quote from: "MedicBarbie"
Where do you see excess baggage??  I do go to the gym, I regularly get carded, and I keep my shit neat ;).   So that blows your hypothesis. :P For the record, my man is years YOUNGER than I am.  :P

Oh, and there's a picture of my ass floating around on here somewhere.  Literally.  :P

cougar ;)

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 29, 2008, 03:19:37 AM »

Yeah?  Touche.  Don't wonder why hot over 30 women who hit the gym don't look at you anymore and, instead, go for the hot, young, 20-something guy who can keep up with us in the bedroom.  There.  How about that for generalizations and stereotypes?
They sell their words but it\'s all a lie . . .

[url=http://www.fan2band.com/dl/re/scottweiland/1708

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 29, 2008, 03:46:16 AM »
Quote from: "MedicBarbie"

Go, bad girl!!
They sell their words but it\'s all a lie . . .

[url=http://www.fan2band.com/dl/re/scottweiland/1708

tatiana

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 29, 2008, 05:34:36 AM »
Quote from: "hawk900"

tatianna. I'm married and have 3 kids and have been with her for 14years. I havent cheated yet but the way she has been treating me lately she needs a knife in the heart so for my sake I'm on the market. How you can hold Scott responsible for the breakup and hate him now for this new girl is unbeleivable. You dont know anything of what happened and nothing about this chick and how do you know Mary didnt turn psycho on him. I'm stickin with scott just like all his other decisions.

i can't really hate someone i don't know...i told you it was a little judgemental but that was because i had been baited by hubby when he asked "i wonder what his kids think of that girl?" so - blame my husband for the rant.

i just said he lost a little of that good old fashioned sex appeal to me...that's all. he's still "doable"! lol.

tatiana

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 29, 2008, 05:36:21 AM »
Quote from: "EustaciaWildeve"
Yeah?  Touche.  Don't wonder why hot over 30 women who hit the gym don't look at you anymore and, instead, go for the hot, young, 20-something guy who can keep up with us in the bedroom.  There.  How about that for generalizations and stereotypes?

sorry - i'd still rather go for the older guy with the money. 20 somethings are good for a few things but i like to be pampered...