September 21, 2024, 08:52:51 AM

Author Topic: Paz de la Huerta  (Read 76512 times)

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Scotts new girl.
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2008, 06:03:18 AM »
It's really too bad!!  So frustrating because if she presented herself better she wouldn't be so bad.
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

wittyscreenname

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2008, 06:09:46 AM »
Quote from: "CMCracker"
It's really too bad!!  So frustrating because if she presented herself better she wouldn't be so bad.

she's trying for that effortless sex look obviously...someone needs to tell her she needs to put a lot more  effort in
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 06:21:03 AM by wittyscreenname »

Rocketboy

• Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2008, 06:17:56 AM »
Quote from: "wittyscreenname"
she's trying for that effortless sex obviously...someone needs to tell her she needs to put a lot more  effort in
Mission accomplished...if "effortless sex" = "well-used tranny after a gangbang."

kilter

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2008, 06:23:42 AM »
HIYO!

edit: by which I mean that's not very nice.

funny though.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 06:27:45 AM by kilter »

BrianLev

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2008, 06:34:09 AM »
Quote from: "CMCracker"
most of the stp fans sure..but not the SCOTT fans who are into him enough to care who he is with!  or to create whole club for! Did you think that your post on a thread of his new girl that we all are criticizing was going to go unnoticed?

Obviously I expected it to be noticed.
Quote from: "EustaciaWildeve"
Half the board?  Hardly.  I wasn't.  Firstly, I understood what Scott meant, and I don't think his intent was to insult STP fans.  Anyone who stands up in front of a group of people and has questions fired at him and is expected to answer off-the-cuff knows that what comes out of your mouth isn't always precise.

Secondly, it doesn't matter what the framers of the Constitution had in mind when they drew up the document.  They could've never envisioned the world we live in today, which is why we have interpreters NOW.  Your point is moot.

Whether it's that comment he made or when he leaves the stage without bowing, there's an absurd amount of pissing and whining on a FAN site. Kudos if you don't feel that you were a part of that, but you and everyone else here make up the collective voice that validate any discourteous behavior Scott exhibits. As for my moot point.. I'm not the one that brought up the constitutional right. I think it's sad that we HAVE interpreters who decide that a right that's supposed to protect Americans can be used to cause harm to them (tabloids, gossip websites, and fan sites apparently). But politics aside, don't you all find it sad how hard you're trying to justify catty comments?

STmotherfuckinP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/megmeixner
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2008, 06:36:29 AM »
Quote from: "BrianLev"
I realize what being in the public brings. I do. But the fact is, just days ago, half the board was bitching and moaning about Scott's comment that he doesn't care if and also expects for his new record to turn off STP fans. How many people on this particular thread were offended by that comment he made and saying how he's needs to keep his mouth shut, that he needs to be more appreciative of his fans, blah blah blah..

So you go ahead and exercise your Constitutional right. Afterall, criticizing the appearance of celebrities' girlfriends, people you've never met and probably never will, was exactly what the forefathers had in mind with freedom of speech.

Ummmm I was yet another one who said nothing about what scott said. I don't know where you are getting the calculation of half the board? I actually agree with scott and I think that I'm not alone on that. One of the reasons I love scott is because he speaks his mind and most of us do the same.
What is What and What Makes You Feel Good?

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2008, 06:47:55 AM »
Quote from: "BrianLev"
Obviously I expected it to be noticed.
Whether it's that comment he made or when he leaves the stage without bowing, there's an absurd amount of pissing and whining on a FAN site. Kudos if you don't feel that you were a part of that, but you and everyone else here make up the collective voice that validate any discourteous behavior Scott exhibits. As for my moot point.. I'm not the one that brought up the constitutional right. I think it's sad that we HAVE interpreters who decide that a right that's supposed to protect Americans can be used to cause harm to them (tabloids, gossip websites, and fan sites apparently). But politics aside, don't you all find it sad how hard you're trying to justify catty comments?

Don't you find it sad that you feel the need to critique other people's comments to feel superior?  How is what you're doing any different than what you're castigating?  I believe they term this behavior . . . hypocrisy.
They sell their words but it\'s all a lie . . .

[url=http://www.fan2band.com/dl/re/scottweiland/1708

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2008, 07:06:16 AM »
Quote from: "Peebs"
If she isn't "photogenic" then why be a film actress? (if that's what you want to call it according to her IMDB bio "Guest at wedding"  etc...) AND if you know you photograph crappy...PUT ON FLATTERING MAKEUP. Wearing no makeup except for ridiculous red lipstick on those over inflated lips makes her look harsh and quite homely.

Not all film actressses are photogenic.....thats why they play ugly characters..............................ive just fell into my own trap havent i? hehe

As John Lennon said, `Woman is the nigger of the world, we make her dance and paint her face` Didnt he get the same stick for HIS choice of woman. If you love or like someone, then you do, simple. I bet alot of us leave a hell of alot to be desired. Its easy to judge sitting behind a monitor. Im not trying to be self-riteous ethier, were all guilty. We should think about it though.

Come on girls, your just a wee bit jealous aint ya? No shame in that.

wittyscreenname

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2008, 07:09:03 AM »
Quote from: "Andy"
Not all film actressses are photogenic.....thats why they play ugly characters..............................ive just fell into my own trap havent i? hehe

As John Lennon said, `Woman is the nigger of the world, we make her dance and paint her face` Didnt he get the same stick for HIS choice of woman. If you love or like someone, then you do, simple. I bet alot of us leave a hell of alot to be desired. Its easy to judge sitting behind a monitor. Im not trying to be self-riteous ethier, were all guilty. We should think about it though.

pfffth speak for yourself i for one am bloody perfect ;)

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2008, 07:12:32 AM »

I'm not sure why the girls here should be jealous of that.  Take a gander at the mugshot thread here.  I'm quite confident that the majority of girls who posted pics there are better looking.
They sell their words but it\'s all a lie . . .

[url=http://www.fan2band.com/dl/re/scottweiland/1708

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2008, 07:21:20 AM »

As John Lennon said, `Woman is the nigger of the world, we make her dance and paint her face` Didnt he get the same stick for HIS choice of woman. If you love or like someone, then you do, simple.

Well put my friend!! You like who you like. The fact that hes out with someone who ISN'T a freaking SUPERMODEL, we'll it makes me like him even more. And honestly, hes never given a flting f*#k waht anyone has ever thoguht, so Im sure hes loosing no sleep over how good she looks or doesn't look. Long as shes no junkie, thats all Im concerned about.

down

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2008, 07:48:33 AM »
Quote from: "weilandfan"
Well put my friend!! You like who you like. The fact that hes out with someone who ISN'T a freaking SUPERMODEL, we'll it makes me like him even more. And honestly, hes never given a flting f*#k waht anyone has ever thoguht, so Im sure hes loosing no sleep over how good she looks or doesn't look. Long as shes no junkie, thats all Im concerned about.

i'm on the same boat with you. I was just initially taken aback/shocked by seeing him with someone that wasn't Mary. as i've said before, all the best to him.

I think that when you're in love or getting to know someone looks don't really matter, sure they play a part, but thats not what the entire relationship is or should be based off on. (Scottie can be a hottie in my eyes, but not all the time. However, I will always admire his creativity.)
At the end of the day, we're not Scott and we don't have to live with he decisions he's made for himself. His personal life is just that his own. Of course we're free to comment.

Do we even know that paz is his official girlfriend or are we just speculating from yahoo's website?
All that first class jet-set brings me down, down down,
All that first class drug shit brings me down...

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 26, 2008, 07:56:23 AM »
They've just been spotted at two events now together (as far as I know) is all...

wittyscreenname

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2008, 08:14:58 AM »
Quote from: "weilandfan"
They've just been spotted at two events now together (as far as I know) is all...

true though considering she was noted as his wife under some of the descriptions at the first event these things are not even accurate.

if he's smart after coming out of a 7 year marriage he would realize he should't saddle himself with an official girlfriend for quite sometime but whatever it's his life.

ilovescott

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 26, 2008, 10:23:07 AM »
All in all he dont give a shit or cares what we say anyway :(  hehehe... he has fun with the "wigman" and nobody can change it.but after i saw this woman,i am glad about my hair hahaha ...if she gets a nice man with that hair..why dont i get one with my lovley hair :P btw..anybody who maybe wants to have some contact with a german fan ( me) and lives in LA or so? i love LA even though i was never there :(  maybe someone can visit me once and i come to LA hehehe...just kidding ..or not hehe
In münchen steht ein hofbräuhaus  onz zwo gsuffa..