September 21, 2024, 08:25:09 AM

Author Topic: Paz de la Huerta  (Read 76511 times)

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Scotts new girl.
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2008, 04:46:33 AM »
Quote from: "BrianLev"
Well this is a mature thread.

Congratulations fans: you've once again validated every backhanded comment or unappreciative action that Scott Weiland ever has or ever will make towards his fans.

Don't let the screen door hit you on your way out.  :)
They sell their words but it\'s all a lie . . .

[url=http://www.fan2band.com/dl/re/scottweiland/1708

BrianLev

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2008, 05:18:13 AM »
Quote from: "MedicBarbie"
Congratulations to you as well.. you've just alienated and pissed off half of the board.

It's not done out of spite, hatred, or anything else.  We just think he deserves the best.  That's it.

Being a public figure lends itself to being scrutinized.  If it's not done in a malicious manner, which this is NOT, who cares?  We're not talking about HIM, we're talking about her.

Besides, last time I checked freedom of speech was a Constitutional right.

I realize what being in the public brings. I do. But the fact is, just days ago, half the board was bitching and moaning about Scott's comment that he doesn't care if and also expects for his new record to turn off STP fans. How many people on this particular thread were offended by that comment he made and saying how he's needs to keep his mouth shut, that he needs to be more appreciative of his fans, blah blah blah..

So you go ahead and exercise your Constitutional right. Afterall, criticizing the appearance of celebrities' girlfriends, people you've never met and probably never will, was exactly what the forefathers had in mind with freedom of speech.

Rocketboy

• Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2008, 05:34:35 AM »
So you go ahead and exercise your Constitutional right. Afterall, criticizing the appearance of celebrities' girlfriends, people you've never met and probably never will, was exactly what the forefathers had in mind with freedom of speech.
They also gave me the right to Bear Arms!

http://www.demopolislive.com/gallery/im ... r_arms.jpg[/img]

Cucho

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/voxfantome
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2008, 05:35:28 AM »

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2008, 05:40:05 AM »
half the board was bitching and moaning about Scott's comment that he doesn't care if and also expects for his new record to turn off STP fans.

most of the stp fans sure..but not the SCOTT fans who are into him enough to care who he is with!  or to create whole club for! Did you think that your post on a thread of his new girl that we all are criticizing was going to go unnoticed?
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2008, 05:49:21 AM »
half the board was bitching and moaning about Scott's comment that he doesn't care if and also expects for his new record to turn off STP fans. How many people on this particular thread were offended by that comment he made and saying how he's needs to keep his mouth shut, that he needs to be more appreciative of his fans, blah blah blah..

Half the board?  Hardly.  I wasn't.  Firstly, I understood what Scott meant, and I don't think his intent was to insult STP fans.  Anyone who stands up in front of a group of people and has questions fired at him and is expected to answer off-the-cuff knows that what comes out of your mouth isn't always precise.

Secondly, it doesn't matter what the framers of the Constitution had in mind when they drew up the document.  They could've never envisioned the world we live in today, which is why we have interpreters NOW.  Your point is moot.

wittyscreenname

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2008, 05:50:09 AM »
Quote from: "Cucho"
Not bad at all....
http://www.nypost.com/seven/09242007/photos/pg6b.jpg[/img]

classy (intentional?) no flash test...very classy

Fear 2 Stop

• Rightous Bald Dude
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2008, 05:50:48 AM »
If my fried Spanish still works, I believe Paz de la Huerta means "Garden of Peace"...  So perhaps she comes in peace?

I don't want to picture THAT coming.... uh...never mind.

Seriously though, she looks like a meth user.

MedicBarbie

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2008, 05:51:17 AM »
I realize what being in the public brings. I do. But the fact is, just days ago, half the board was bitching and moaning about Scott's comment that he doesn't care if and also expects for his new record to turn off STP fans. How many people on this particular thread were offended by that comment he made and saying how he's needs to keep his mouth shut, that he needs to be more appreciative of his fans, blah blah blah..

I have not uttered an even a slightly disparaging remark about how he treats his fans, and I haven't said anything disapproving about his new album.  I have said that I can’t wait to get it, but that’s all.

I appreciate him as an artist, and expression is an artist’s forte.  If his new album doesn't sound like STP, so what?  He's expressing himself as an individual rather than part of a group.  As with all art forms, either you appreciate what the artist is doing, or you don't.  

He has every right to privacy, and every right to be self-protective.  If that means he acts like an ass hat every now and again, whatever.  He’s entitled.  I wouldn’t want cameras and people following me everywhere, always in my face and asking stupid questions.

I'm sure the forefathers of our nation knew where the country was headed when they passed the first amendment to the constitution, just like they knew that parts of this country would become a residential war zone and bearing arms would be a necessity for survival when they passed the second amendment.

So what is my point?

If you don't appreciate the thread, don't comment on it.   Not all of us bitch, piss, and moan about the band, Scott, or anything else.  We’ve been on this ride for 15 years.  I can’t speak for everyone, but I’m here for the duration and so far it’s been one hell of a ride.

wittyscreenname

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2008, 05:51:40 AM »
Quote from: "2CoolQueenie"
Her stomach does look bumpy in those pics...maybe that's why she kept throwing her arm back. Was she intentionally trying to reveal something??

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Detai ... d=71180673[/img]

she seems to enjoy shoving her stomach out in so many of her pictures...i took a gander...its really unflattering

wittyscreenname

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2008, 05:54:31 AM »
Quote from: "MedicBarbie"
I have not uttered an even a slightly disparaging remark about how he treats his fans, and I haven't said anything disapproving about his new album.  I have said that I can’t wait to get it, but that’s all.

I appreciate him as an artist, and expression is an artist’s forte.  If his new album doesn't sound like STP, so what?  He's expressing himself as an individual rather than part of a group.  As with all art forms, either you appreciate what the artist is doing, or you don't.  

He has every right to privacy, and every right to be self-protective.  If that means he acts like an ass hat every now and again, whatever.  He’s entitled.  I wouldn’t want cameras and people following me everywhere, always in my face and asking stupid questions.

I'm sure the forefathers of our nation knew where the country was headed when they passed the first amendment to the constitution, just like they knew that parts of this country would become a residential war zone and bearing arms would be a necessity for survival when they passed the second amendment.

So what is my point?

If you don't appreciate the thread, don't comment on it.   Not all of us bitch, piss, and moan about the band, Scott, or anything else.  We’ve been on this ride for 15 years.  I can’t speak for everyone, but I’m here for the duration and so far it’s been one hell of a ride.

thank you

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2008, 05:56:22 AM »
Barbie..you can speak for me! 
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

kilter

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2008, 06:00:09 AM »
Quote from: "Cucho"
Not bad at all....
http://www.nypost.com/seven/09242007/photos/pg6b.jpg[/img]

dammit, girl.. just a touch of eyeliner? scott could probably lend you some..

edit: whoah, nice nipples.. lol.. didn't even notice because I was too busy being frustrated with her face.

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2008, 06:00:59 AM »
^^And a pushup bra.  She's sagging down to her waistline.

She's definitely right-handed also.

kilter

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2008, 06:01:52 AM »
just.. any bra would do for me at this point. put it away lady.