September 17, 2024, 09:11:38 PM

Author Topic: Dean Says New Pilots Album Not A Definite  (Read 21097 times)

jwarr5150

• Arrival
    • View Profile
Re: Dean Says New Pilots Album Not A Definite
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2009, 09:05:11 PM »
Has this changed? I need some more STP!!

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2009, 09:56:19 PM »
Old news n00b.  Things have changed.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2009, 02:32:00 AM »
Actually PAZ herself is very intelligent especially when it comes to rare music and artists and history. Some of the stuff she talks about other artists blows Scott away. Theyre actually really connected. Everything isn't about looks and I personally think that all the insults towards Paz's looks are sickening. Scott actually has someone of the oposite sex that he can relate to a tee with.
 On another note if you see Paz up close in a bikini you'd be all thumbs and dumb founded.

People that judge people by their looks without hearing one word from their mouth should be spit on. Losers.
 Proud of ya Scotty. She is your saviour I know.
Hawk

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2009, 04:39:02 AM »
Kind of off topic, I guess I did make a joke about her in here a few months ago though lol.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2009, 04:21:13 PM »
Quote from: "hawk900"
Actually PAZ herself is very intelligent especially when it comes to rare music and artists and history. Some of the stuff she talks about other artists blows Scott away. Theyre actually really connected. Everything isn't about looks and I personally think that all the insults towards Paz's looks are sickening. Scott actually has someone of the oposite sex that he can relate to a tee with.
 On another note if you see Paz up close in a bikini you'd be all thumbs and dumb founded.

People that judge people by their looks without hearing one word from their mouth should be spit on. Losers.
 Proud of ya Scotty. She is your saviour I know.
Hawk

Yea? Well someone here DID she her up close, says she has horrible skin (like that of someone who would be doing something that would make ones skin look bad, not just adult acne) and acted as someone on something that would make someone not act themselves.
So how would you think the "connection" is there and how HEALTHY is she for him?
My guess not so much.

And who are you to say ANYTHING about judging people by "their looks" when every post you have made either about your wife or any other female HAS BEEN about "looks". Even suggesting some of us were "ugly" and "jealous" when 1: I have never been jealous of anyone one in my entire life and 2: Most of us if not all of us have posted pictures of ourselves.

So if you think some crackhead or whatever trip she is on is GOOD for Scott then you have a very skewed view of what's "good"
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2009, 05:02:59 PM »
And that "someone" ^^^^ is ME. So if you REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY wanna get into how wonderful your new found "SAVIOUR" for Scott is (which then man does not need a saviour, he needs someone who will be a decent influence on his ass & NOT encourage him to drink by NOT DRINKING HERSELF!!) Im gonna be the one to tangle with you on this one.

I have left the subject alone because I am not, as you say "jealous" not in the least. If in his state of meds & ALCOHOL (NOTHING SHORT OF A DEADLY COMBO!!) he is so blinded by a new found drunken passion, then thats his right. So be it. But when it seems the new found passion is not a great encourager to be clean or at least TRY... then thats where my CONCERN comes into play, not jealousy. She should lead by example & not drink (or what ever the fuck else) so that he will be around someone who if at least only around him, is a good example as to how to enjoy an evening out without heading to the bottle. From my view point, that aint the case. Now that was the only night I have seen her in person, so I can only speak of that night. I don't know her, didn't get close enough for a stimulating conversation with her, so I can't judge her on that. BUt I was eyeing her & what was going on in her corner.

I did see her close up. I did not get a conversation out of her. I was not that close. But I could see the whites of her eyes & she could see mine as she... I dont know if it was a glare she was giving me, or a hazed "hey" look it was that she gave me. Let me say, as she was standing there, at most of the time I saw her, her eyes were heavy & as was stated, her skin was looking a bit like someone who has been invloved with other activities then eatting a lot of fried food.

So till YOU see her in person, I think I can be the judge of her. At least on that night. Lighting can be your friend or your enemy. When you are on the red carpet, its more to be your friend, but when you're in a night club, it's not really so much your friend.

Mel
Out!

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2009, 06:43:39 PM »
And I know of only one other person on here who has seen her close up, and that was a while ago, so she may not have looked as bad as she did when I saw her. I'm just saying. People can look different in a month or two if you get what I mean....

jwarr5150

• Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2009, 08:00:27 PM »
Well,I think she's beautiful! Didn't know she and Scott were together.

jwarr5150

• Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2009, 08:04:14 PM »
So,SkyCaptain-What has changed with STP,& how do you know?
Is SkyCaptain a Paz reference? I forget the title of the cd,But isn't SkyCaptian part of an album title?

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2009, 08:08:38 PM »
uh, it's your level according to how many posts you've made on the forum. Haven't you noticed a lot of "skycaptain", "Pilots", "co-pilots" etc...
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2009, 08:55:27 PM »
i saw paz being interviewed at a book store in new york like 3 yrs ago, i had no idea who she was.....i have seen the video for paralysis....she definitely doesn't look the same, jokes about the way she looks are a bit stupid i mean what comes around goes around i mean bret said something and then he had a picture of his face with the title "epic tool" and i think his eye ball was all screwed unless that kid used photoshop, well anyways i think she has that kate moss thing i mean shes a model too??!? whatever we sound like the women from the view, we should be talking about how the new record is gonna sound like instead of paz's looks lol
If you only knew..

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2009, 09:50:23 PM »
My eye isn't screwed up I was just giving an odd look, and stop with the personal attacks, you literally pick a fight with me in every thread.

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2009, 11:52:48 PM »
IM just stating the look of her, THAT NIGHT at that point, was not anything that gave my concerns any rest. I know the boys in the band are pretty good boys, and so if there were a bad influence, it doesn't seem to be coming from their direction. And I backed off talking about Paz, until now. Im not gonna sit and just bash her, I didn't see her a tthe cd release party, so I had nothing to say about her.
I do however now. And yes, I dont know her personally. I dont know Scott personally. But I do know Scott has a tendancy to do bad things at some points in his life & it would be better for him to have someone around his personal life that would be a great addition to him trying to be a good as he can be.

So what Im mainly refering to here in reference to her "looks' is basicly this:

Her presence in his life scares the shit outta me.

She could be the hottest chick around, and she could still NOT be good for him. Thats my issue with her. Im not beauty queen, never claimed to be anything special & I'll be the 1st one to tell you that Im not. But I also know I am a safe person for otheres to be around in what I partake in & what I ingest into my body.

And isn't Kate Moss the one who was doing coke not too long ago?? Great....

The Action Girls

• The ORIGINAL Melody Man
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Is she fighting for air?
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2009, 05:36:13 AM »
Paz is a dog. My opinion.

Now now, I'm not gonna read through the entire thread, but how the hell did "Dean saying the new STP album is not a definite" become posts about Paz's looks and whatnot?
Back for another one

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2009, 06:27:54 PM »
dont worry bret i wont give you any more so called "personal attacks" that was actually something for you to laugh about but im sorry i wasnt aware that you had eye problems, i have asked to be removed from this site so dont worry bret you wont have to make a petition to do so

GOOD BYES! >:D
If you only knew..