September 25, 2024, 06:19:19 PM

Author Topic: Merchandise  (Read 65280 times)

disasterami

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Merchandise
« Reply #375 on: August 01, 2010, 06:56:22 AM »

I just wanna know when they're coming out with the Weiland issue Megaphone/flame-thrower I've heard all those rumors about...I can only wait for so long before I stop caring.

I WANT THE MEGAPHONE!!!! LOL :)

superfuzz

• Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 20, 2010, 04:24:34 PM »
So whats the merch look like on the tour?  Is it everything that is in the webstore?

live2cd

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.
old STP posters
« Reply #377 on: August 23, 2010, 05:22:56 PM »
I had about 3 of 4 of them (around 1993-94) and the one Im specifically looking for is the one with the heads on sticks. Does anyone remember that one? Ive been trying to find an image on google or eBay and I am not having any luck.

If anyone has that, can you take a picture or sell it to me?  ;D

-Dewey

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
Re: old STP posters
« Reply #378 on: August 23, 2010, 05:28:13 PM »
http://images.allposters.com/images/65/045_8241_a.jpg

Literally, the only picture I could find. Although it's ridiculously small and not for sale, it's a start. So if anyone else sees the picture above for sale, post it here.

RCLAR

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: August 23, 2010, 05:37:34 PM »
I used to have that very same poster over my bed when I was about 14-15 back in '94-'95. I saw it for sale on a Swedish website a while back. I'll see if I can find it (I also don't know if they ship overseas).
Karma schmarma.

RCLAR

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 23, 2010, 05:42:42 PM »
Well, I found it. The bad news is that unless you live in the EU (or know someone who can order it and ship it to you from an EU country), it's not possible to buy it from them. Here's the link: http://www.discshop.se/shop/ds_poster.php?lang=se&id=53334&ref=&subsite=music
Karma schmarma.

live2cd

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.
« Reply #381 on: August 23, 2010, 06:04:04 PM »
thanks guys, i also had another one that was dark blue and was almost like a circular tunnel with the 4 guys... I cant really remember the detail except the name was in 3 separate blocks [STONE] [TEMPLE] [PILOTS] - I wish i could remember more. I havent had these since 96 maybe... I lost them in a move from New York to Ohio. 

Man I need to get the head on sticks poster somehow. I loved that thing. I bought it at South Street Seaport in NYC back in 93 or so at some record store.
-Dewey

Virgojams

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 23, 2010, 06:21:40 PM »
              Glad I read this post! lol Yah I currently have the heads on the stick one as well as the band surrounded by green/black swirls and Scott has his bright red hair in this one while the words (Stone Temple Pilots) stacked on top of each other in the  top left corner. They were both from the Core era. Then there is the Purple poster that I have where its the actual Purple cover but its longer vertically than the actual cover. Then I have the No.4 era poster where the band is standing close to each other, Scott and Dean are wearing shades, Scott has his shirt unbuttoned with black hair and his mouth kinda open. Last one I have is not related to STP but I have the first Velvet Revolver album cover poster. I  have most of them up in my room enjoying them.
 ;D

8)

RCLAR

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 23, 2010, 06:53:57 PM »
Karma schmarma.

live2cd

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.
« Reply #384 on: August 23, 2010, 08:25:20 PM »
              Glad I read this post! lol Yah I currently have the heads on the stick one as well as the band surrounded by green/black swirls and Scott has his bright red hair in this one while the words (Stone Temple Pilots) stacked on top of each other in the  top left corner. They were both from the Core era. Then there is the Purple poster that I have where its the actual Purple cover but its longer vertically than the actual cover. Then I have the No.4 era poster where the band is standing close to each other, Scott and Dean are wearing shades, Scott has his shirt unbuttoned with black hair and his mouth kinda open. Last one I have is not related to STP but I have the first Velvet Revolver album cover poster. I  have most of them up in my room enjoying them.
 ;D

8)
would you do me a favor and take a pic of the one with the swirls? Id love to see that one again. I cant find it online. thanks!

thanks for the eBay link...
-Dewey

Suffer_Long

• Super Magic Robot
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 23, 2010, 08:36:34 PM »
I still have the heads on a stick poster- I love it.  In more recent years, I focused more on collecting gig posters.  I have several nice STP ones and a bunch from my other favorite bands.
Sin make me strong.

Violet Skies

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 23, 2010, 09:37:26 PM »
Water summons wind...wind makes fire dance...

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 23, 2010, 09:40:32 PM »
I have the heads on a stick on a shirt =0
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 03, 2010, 10:45:33 PM »
I just got the hoodie today with the album cover on the back and it is HUGE!!!  So beware when ordering that they come pretty BIG
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

toysintheattic

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 03, 2010, 11:02:25 PM »
yeah me and my boyfriend got our shirts from the stupid VIP bullshit the other day and they were massive. i ordered him a small and me a medium and his small is like a normal large, we were was so pissed.
Never Trust Them Dirty Liars