September 25, 2024, 08:26:52 PM

Author Topic: Merchandise  (Read 65292 times)

vicious1

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Has anyone got this version of the new record yet?
« Reply #330 on: June 06, 2010, 08:35:20 AM »

http://www.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=STTWEB&sku=STT48959

I'm still waiting on it.

I now have:

* The Vinyl
* The Deluxe
* Australian Version
* Target w/ bonus DVD version

But am still rather intrigued about this - and it's 2 tracks.

guvnagrover

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone got this version of the new record yet?
« Reply #331 on: June 06, 2010, 01:43:44 PM »
Yes, I received mine last week.  It's basically the same Deluxe Edition that Best Buy sold/sells.

I don't know why they still list it as having two bonus tracks.  It still only has Samba Nova and the same three live tracks the other Deluxe Editions have. 
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 01:46:31 PM by guvnagrover »
"Skin is smooth I steal a glance...Dragon flies 'er' gliding over"

"Cause she could play the six string, Better than those macho pendejos...Oh Maver..."

IMJ

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Wave1Collectibles
« Reply #332 on: June 07, 2010, 04:24:04 AM »
Yes, I received mine last week.  It's basically the same Deluxe Edition that Best Buy sold/sells.

I don't know why they still list it as having two bonus tracks.  It still only has Samba Nova and the same three live tracks the other Deluxe Editions have. 

Yeah, but are they on a 2nd bonus disc, or are they part of the single disc track listing? If there is a bonus disc, can you put a picture of it here?
STP Shows: 12/12/1996 | 10/12/2001 | 05/17/2008 | 05/22/2008 | 03/20/2010 | 08/20/2010
CheSTP Shows: 04/23/2015
JeffTP Shows: 09/26/2019
Velvet Revolver Shows: 05/19/2004 | 11/21/2004 | 04/29/2005 | 08/13/2005 | 05/10/2007 (w. Slash signed Setlist) | 08/28/2007
Scott Weiland Shows: 05/10/2014 | 11/20/2015

guvnagrover

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 07, 2010, 05:44:56 AM »

Yeah, but are they on a 2nd bonus disc, or are they part of the single disc track listing? If there is a bonus disc, can you put a picture of it here?

The tracks are not on a 2nd bonus disc.  It's the same track listing as any of the Special Editions you purchase in any retail outlet (not Itunes).  This particular version is the same one that Best Buy sold - 'soft' cover with fold out poster.
"Skin is smooth I steal a glance...Dragon flies 'er' gliding over"

"Cause she could play the six string, Better than those macho pendejos...Oh Maver..."

joelrojas84

• Flight Attendant
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Re: BestBuy.com Pre-Order Offer: Free "Buy This" EP
« Reply #334 on: June 16, 2010, 07:45:05 PM »
I think that "buy this" EP is, like, a waste, why buy that cd if you got all the discography? I buy "Thank you" for the DVD.

strykb

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
STP Store....What to Buy?
« Reply #335 on: June 20, 2010, 04:34:01 AM »
So I just got my $30 store code, and I have no idea what to get. I already got the new album, and the tour shirt doesn't have my venue on it. I like the "STP Wants you!" shirt, but I'm a large. What should I do?

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
Re: STP Store....What to Buy?
« Reply #336 on: June 20, 2010, 04:59:39 AM »
STP hoodie.
Bleeda blooda

Violet Skies

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
WTF?
« Reply #337 on: June 21, 2010, 04:54:32 AM »
Water summons wind...wind makes fire dance...

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: WTF?
« Reply #338 on: June 21, 2010, 05:00:32 AM »
hahahaha how appropriately titled!!

What the French toast is that???
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Shannon

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • I knew the questions but I lost the answers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 21, 2010, 05:12:53 AM »
For those at work who can't access that site, here's the creepy-ass pic that we're talking about:

I'm not even going to begin to try to decipher its meaning.
Favorite STP songs at the moment: Hazey Daze, Fast as I Can, I Got You, Pruno

purpleflowers

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 21, 2010, 05:42:23 AM »
"WTF?" and "creepy-ass" are about as good as any words I could come up with to describe this!   :o
7/8/09 Cincinnati, OH
10/11/09 Columbus, OH
3/30/10 Louisville, KY - THE VERY BEST
8/25/10 Cincinnati, OH
7/19/11 Eastlake, OH

Knuckles

• Soaked at Donington
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 21, 2010, 10:04:44 AM »
Ha ha.... That has got to be based on the song "Vasoline".....

it isn't you, isn't me
search for things that you can't see
going blind, out of reach
somewhere in the vasoline

I made a little re-design and think this is a lot more fitting....

Front.

Back.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 10:17:57 AM by Knuckles »
I used to love you now I don't care

TurnToDust86

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • DL Live
« Reply #342 on: June 21, 2010, 03:30:57 PM »
Seeing the title of this thread, I just had to come in to check it out... And yes, as CMCracker said, very appropriate! My girlfriend was sitting next to me when I was on this site and had the same reaction without even seeing the title.

Honestly I wouldn't mind wearing this shirt just to see people's reactions. Then when they ask me why I'm wearing it I give them an honest "What? I like Stone Temple Pilots, what don't you understand?"
Curt

Chips will only grow one shoulder at a time.

"You can do anything you want in life. Unless Jay Leno wants to do it too." - Conan O'Brien

Hazy Daze

• Flight Attendant
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Stone Temple Pilots t-shirt for $5.00
« Reply #343 on: June 21, 2010, 08:50:35 PM »
A few months ago I was wandering around the local Gabriel Brothers (a discount clothes store in PA) and stumbled across what looked like a No. 4 era STP shirt that had a huge grey star over the center of it and 'Stone Temple Pilots' up around the collar. I checked the price and to my surprise it was 5 bucks and a mens large. The shirt turned out to be copyrighted in 2008, it must have been a reunion tour shirt.

Anyways I bought the shirt but the other day I was back in there and saw another one for $5. It's a mens medium. I was thinking about picking it up but I thought I would look like an idiot with two of the same shirt. It has no defects which is a surprise for that store. Shirts there usually have like 3 sleeves or random print all over it.

I'm not some bum that can only afford to shop there lol. I just go in every so often because I can find shirts like I did for 5 bucks. I did buy a pair of shoes there that were mislabeled at 2 dollars. One dollar a shoe haha 

cosmicpilot

• Flowery Bad Girl
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 21, 2010, 09:07:43 PM »
Strange one that!
"Robert DeLeo is right there with him in the pocket, accenting the groove with his thick baselines (while exuding a stage presence midway between CIA agent, Mafia hit man, Latin gigolo and dance instructor, thanks to his slicked-back hair, ever-present shades and fluid moves)"
Darryl Sterdan - The winnipeg Sun