September 25, 2024, 09:28:45 PM

Author Topic: Merchandise  (Read 65294 times)

benwalton

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Stone Temple Pilots beanie?
« Reply #150 on: July 19, 2009, 09:02:58 PM »
Quote from: "StoneTempleBrett"
I want a Stone Temple Pilots beanie baby.

...That'd be pretty Plush right?  ;D

WhenTheItchGetsBad

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 19, 2009, 09:28:36 PM »
Quote from: "benwalton"

...That'd be pretty Plush right?  ;D

Wow.. lol.
Bees Only Thrive When The Honey\'s There.

benwalton

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2009, 02:40:20 PM »
Quote from: "WhenTheItchGetsBad"
Quote from: "benwalton"

...That'd be pretty Plush right? ;D

Wow.. lol.

Don't know whether i should apologise for how bad that joke was...Nah, i'm sure you guys can deal with it...

Marsbars

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 28, 2009, 12:47:42 AM »
they have new shirts on their website the red shirt with the flueron looks cool.
cause the world is colorblind

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 28, 2009, 01:04:10 AM »
Quote from: "Marsbars"
they have new shirts on their website the red shirt with the flueron looks cool.

That shirt is pretty effing badass. Me wantee. I like both of those, but I'd rather have the red one. Now.... Should I pay my credit card bill or buy a shirt?
Bleeda blooda

Marsbars

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 28, 2009, 01:21:53 AM »
Quote from: "andrew"

That shirt is pretty effing badass. Me wantee. I like both of those, but I'd rather have the red one. Now.... Should I pay my credit card bill or buy a shirt?

hahaha nice thats sounds like a hard choice

but seriously what the hell is "Organic moon artwork"

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #156 on: July 28, 2009, 02:25:58 AM »
I'd laugh so hard if their next album is called Organic Moon, haha.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 28, 2009, 03:45:56 AM »

hahaha nice thats sounds like a hard choice

I'm guessing this:

Is the Organic Moon artwork.  ;D

It's an alright design. I'm really digging the other one though. Shit I think I'm just going to go ahead and order it right now so it will be here by the time I go down to Burbank for my sister's wedding. Maybe if I hang out outside of Lavish for long enough, I'll see Scott or Doug.

Or I could get weilandfan a DNA sample from the doorknob....

Bleeda blooda

Quetzal

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 30, 2009, 12:34:25 PM »

I was gonna post the same question.  I think the shirt looks cool, and I'd buy it, but I can't even tell what the design is.  What is the hand holding?  A reefer maybe? (I guess the hand could be holding a Fleuron, but I'm still lost.) Is the shirt supposed to be a tribute to smoking pot or something?  (wild guess)

Like I said, I'd buy it, but I'd like to know exactly what it is first.  Can anybody clear this up?
You may regret clicking on this[/url].

Slither

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 30, 2009, 05:08:19 PM »
Quote from: "Quetzal"

I was gonna post the same question.  I think the shirt looks cool, and I'd buy it, but I can't even tell what the design is.  What is the hand holding?  A reefer maybe? (I guess the hand could be holding a Fleuron, but I'm still lost.) Is the shirt supposed to be a tribute to smoking pot or something?  (wild guess)

Like I said, I'd buy it, but I'd like to know exactly what it is first.  Can anybody clear this up?

Haha definitely not a reefer...

I hope that's not a razor like i think it is, otherwise we can start looking forward to an emo STP record. Weiland already had the appropriate haircut from the HIG tour and the appropriate eyeliner from previous STP tours...now all he needs is to put the two looks together...
When STP had a cookout after filming the video for the Core single "Plush," Weiland made jerk chicken that was "spectacular," Dean raves.

Marsbars

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 31, 2009, 08:41:50 AM »
Eyeliner looks cool in my opinion. No i am not emo.

Scott can pull it off quite well though.

Imagine another band member with eyeliner hmmm kinda weird.  ;)

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 01, 2009, 04:18:38 AM »
Quote from: "Slither"
Quote from: "Quetzal"

Haha definitely not a reefer...

I hope that's not a razor like i think it is, otherwise we can start looking forward to an emo STP record. Weiland already had the appropriate haircut from the HIG tour and the appropriate eyeliner from previous STP tours...now all he needs is to put the two looks together...

From what I can see, it's not a razor. Looks more like the Fleuron, but I'm not entirely sure.

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 01, 2009, 05:35:21 AM »

Shit I think I'm just going to go ahead and order it right now so it will be here by the time I go down to Burbank for my sister's wedding. Maybe if I hang out outside of Lavish for long enough, I'll see Scott or Doug.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man I double dog dare you!!  :D  But you can keep the DNA k-thanks. Im all good on that front. I love the offer though.  :-*  I just wanna hear what happens to you if you try. Saying its for ME... I wonder just how far it would get ya. I'd probably get a text from Douglas asking if I know you/sent you or something. LOL!!!

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 01, 2009, 04:14:40 PM »
this time I won't buy, I do like the designs but I can dance inside those sizes...

About "Organic Moon" as many of you had done, I google(d) it. There's an artwork called that way, and there's a moon and something growing from the ground (as the t-shirt), so it def has to do with something coming from the earth  while the moon is big round and bright (don't know if it's obvious for you, but wasn't for me) like watermelon (I love watermelon!)
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 02, 2009, 09:30:00 AM »
Quote from: "weilandfan"

Shit I think I'm just going to go ahead and order it right now so it will be here by the time I go down to Burbank for my sister's wedding. Maybe if I hang out outside of Lavish for long enough, I'll see Scott or Doug.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man I double dog dare you!!  :D  But you can keep the DNA k-thanks. Im all good on that front. I love the offer though.  :-*  I just wanna hear what happens to you if you try. Saying its for ME... I wonder just how far it would get ya. I'd probably get a text from Douglas asking if I know you/sent you or something. LOL!!!

I really wanted to do that, but instead I woke up at 6 in the morning, flew into Burbank, went to my sister's wedding and then drove 7 hours back to Sonoma a few hours after the wedding was over. I only slept 2 and a half hours last night, so I'm in zombie mode right now. It's bedtime.....  ^-^
Bleeda blooda