September 19, 2024, 10:23:25 PM

Author Topic: Official Website Changed  (Read 10544 times)

jermthefan

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Official Website Changed
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2008, 11:24:12 PM »
Velvet-Revolver is dead. The new band will "hire" a new singer/songwriter soon and a new name will be given to their little "project". Not trying to bash, just being realistic. I wish that it all hadn't gone down this way. It would be great to have Scott be in both bands. VR coulda been Scotts APC. I don't know if that would have worked out either, but it beats the hell out of the options out there now for the VR guys. Hope in the end that we get some new music outta these guys. They have too much talent and promise to sit on their hands for the rest of time.

detomaso

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2008, 05:36:55 AM »
Quote from: "jermthefan"
It would be great to have Scott be in both bands. VR coulda been Scotts APC. I don't know if that would have worked out either, but it beats the hell out of the options out there now for the VR guys.

I agree, but the people involved on both sides are too combustible in their personalities to make that work. I would have been very content to see, in the next 10 years, 2 VR albums & 2 STP albums & some minor projects for each of the individuals.

Instead, VR will be dead or dying, and (praying this doesn't happen) STP might implode again for a several year hiatus, and we'll all be stuck. And you know the circus that is the old GNR lineup will not be able to pass up the money, they'll tour and we'll see them wanting to strangle each other all over again.     

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2008, 09:09:41 AM »
Quote from: "wayne gretzky"
Slash just be a geust on others albums and play there solos .. thats his bread and butter

OR! Get Izzy Stradlin and Steven Adler and record Chinese Democracy with the original GNR lineup.
Bleeda blooda