September 20, 2024, 03:37:49 AM

Author Topic: Core topic  (Read 27512 times)

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Core
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2004, 11:26:03 PM »
He did the bald thing when he got rid of his mohawk.  
In his defense, he didn't really have any other choice.  He'd look like a half-tard walking around trying to grow out a mohawk... it was easier to start from stratch.  

And I dug it.  I always dig it, though.   :lol:
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

walkingarazor

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/deathbedmotorcade
Core
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2004, 11:41:48 PM »
In his defense, he didn't really have any other choice.  He'd look like a half-tard walking around trying to grow out a mohawk... it was easier to start from stratch.  

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D

The "half-tard" thing made me laugh so goddamn hard!

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Core
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2004, 10:05:00 PM »

now here's the real question:

when chicks decide to grow out the poon mohawk do they start from scratch or just look silly?

Anonymous

Core
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2004, 01:49:19 AM »
In his defense, he didn't really have any other choice.  He'd look like a half-tard walking around trying to grow out a mohawk... it was easier to start from stratch. 

And I dug it.  I always dig it, though.   :lol:

when chicks decide to grow out the poon mohawk do they start from scratch or just look silly?
i always wondered about that...

walkingarazor

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Core
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2004, 01:51:36 AM »
In his defense, he didn't really have any other choice.  He'd look like a half-tard walking around trying to grow out a mohawk... it was easier to start from stratch. 

And I dug it.  I always dig it, though.   :lol:

i always wondered about that...
I dunno. That's why I never do weird crap to my hair. My face is a different story...........God, I love Halloween!

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Core
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2004, 08:09:31 PM »
One time, I gave myself like the one in question.  It ended up being horribly crooked and funny looking though.  So, I decided to get rid of it.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Anonymous

Core sound
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2004, 11:41:35 PM »
Hi guys/gals, was listening to Core this afternoon and thought Brendan should take the tapes and remix them again....Would be interesting, don't you think? Maybe tone down those huge drums they never really cared for then. Just thinking out loud....  B)

violentgreen

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Remaster Core?
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2004, 12:49:21 AM »
Hi guys/gals, was listening to Core this afternoon and thought Brendan should take the tapes and remix them again....Would be interesting, don't you think? Maybe tone down those huge drums they never really cared for then. Just thinking out loud....  B)
I say no.  I think core is the best produced cd they have.  A lot of people will disagree but I don/t give a shit.
Oh yeah, that looks much sexier on you.

walkingarazor

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Remaster Core?
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2004, 01:55:05 AM »
One thing that sets Core apart from the other STP CDs is the good 'n raw production. It shouldn't be spit-shined.

wayne gretzky

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Remaster Core?
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2004, 11:33:00 AM »
Actually id like to hear "Tiny .." remastered with Core like production, id love to hear how the rockers from Tiny would sound with a couple of shots of extra testosterone :o

moses_guthrie

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/moses_guthrie
Remaster Core?
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2004, 07:07:37 PM »
Leave as is. :lol:
\"Sorry folks...park\'s closed.  The moose outside should\'ve told ya\"

Garrett

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Remaster Core?
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2004, 07:35:45 PM »
One thing that sets Core apart from the other STP CDs is the good 'n raw production. It shouldn't be spit-shined.
what?  Core is the least raw sounding of all STP's records.

walkingarazor

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Remaster Core?
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2004, 07:58:29 PM »
what?  Core is the least raw sounding of all STP's records.
Shangri-La is raw?

bunbury_hmr

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Remaster Core?
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2004, 10:13:39 PM »
http://i7.ebayimg.com/03/c/00/c2/1f/4f_8.JPG[/img]
Not exactly (nor near what you mentioned).

DVD-Audio is an audio format designed to provide the highest audio quality possible today. The quality of DVD-Audio exceeds that of conventional CD's. The format takes advantage of increased storage capacity, speed and flexibility to provide audio in both stereo and multi-channel surround. DVD-Audio discs store content in data packets that is ignored by DVD-Video players and only read by DVD-Audio players. In addition to audio, a DVD-Audio disk can contain a limited amount of video, which can be used to display text, such as lyrics or notes; or stills such as a photo album. It is also possible to manufacture a disc with DVD-Video on one side and DVD-Audio on the other, which opens up some intriguing possibilities.

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Remaster Core?
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2004, 11:11:03 PM »
http://i7.ebayimg.com/03/c/00/c2/1f/4f_8.JPG[/img]
Not exactly (nor near what you mentioned).

DVD-Audio is an audio format designed to provide the highest audio quality possible today. The quality of DVD-Audio exceeds that of conventional CD's. The format takes advantage of increased storage capacity, speed and flexibility to provide audio in both stereo and multi-channel surround. DVD-Audio discs store content in data packets that is ignored by DVD-Video players and only read by DVD-Audio players. In addition to audio, a DVD-Audio disk can contain a limited amount of video, which can be used to display text, such as lyrics or notes; or stills such as a photo album. It is also possible to manufacture a disc with DVD-Video on one side and DVD-Audio on the other, which opens up some intriguing possibilities.
DVD ausio is cool. It's like 6.1 surround for music.