September 19, 2024, 11:39:29 PM

Author Topic: stp maybe to st upp a new record label  (Read 35467 times)

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Re: Scott Weiland on STP's future
« Reply #210 on: November 04, 2008, 02:50:30 PM »
Quote from: "STP"
Quote from: "MacCausland"
new news report makes it seem that they are about to go indie

May somebody help me?

I didn't understand what really means "about to go indie"?

Disregard it.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 04, 2008, 04:36:48 PM »
come on...
I wanted to respond "They are going to Indianapolis"

:P
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

STP

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 04, 2008, 11:04:46 PM »
What a mature people...
Whatever they say I am, that's what I'm not!

Wishful Sinful

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thehopelesspyromantic
« Reply #213 on: November 11, 2008, 03:05:10 AM »
I got to see VR at RaR 2005 so I am satisfied.

Scott told us back at "the sausage stands" to jump around so I did even though it was, like, 5 p.m. =P Anything the Weiland wants, I WILL DO!
"Why don\'t you go find yourself a pig to fuck?!"

Whazup

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 30, 2008, 06:02:09 AM »
well whatever happens im glad Scott is still making music :)

WhenTheItchGetsBad

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 23, 2009, 03:05:19 AM »
Stone Temple Pilots are dying out. They did the reunion and that was all well and good, but we've all heard the rumors about the onstage fighting that would go on between Scott and the DeLeos, and of course all the bullshit with Atlantic.
In a perfect situation, they'd release their final farewell album as STP and that'd be it. But if they have to go through all of this shit with Atlantic just to put out another album? Don't count on it.
Everyone is saying early 2010.. don't get your hopes up.
Bees Only Thrive When The Honey\'s There.

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #216 on: February 23, 2009, 06:28:04 AM »
Quote from: "WhenTheItchGetsBad"
Stone Temple Pilots are dying out. They did the reunion and that was all well and good, but we've all heard the rumors about the onstage fighting that would go on between Scott and the DeLeos, and of course all the bullshit with Atlantic.
In a perfect situation, they'd release their final farewell album as STP and that'd be it. But if they have to go through all of this shit with Atlantic just to put out another album? Don't count on it.
They're releasing a new album.  Scott, Eric, and Robert have said so.  You're obviously a VR fan, and sorry dude, you're never getting a reunion.  STmotherfuckinP for life!

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

WhenTheItchGetsBad

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 23, 2009, 07:26:57 AM »
Quote from: "StoneTempleBrett"
They're releasing a new album.  Scott, Eric, and Robert have said so.  You're obviously a VR fan, and sorry dude, you're never getting a reunion.  STmotherfuckinP for life!

One word.
Naive.

hello,its late

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 23, 2009, 07:29:46 AM »
i would never say never when it comes to Scott Weiland.

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #219 on: February 23, 2009, 08:05:56 AM »

One word.
Naive.
When 3 members of the band have said the record is happening that means it most likely is.  You have zero basis for this argument, you troll.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13

hello,its late

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 23, 2009, 08:10:39 AM »
Can you keep a discussion without personal attacks?????? aren't we all grown here???? ::)

WhenTheItchGetsBad

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 23, 2009, 08:13:02 AM »

One word.
Naive.
When 3 members of the band have said the record is happening that means it most likely is.  You have zero basis for this argument, you troll.

Come on, man.
Scott has stated he WILL NOT MAKE ANOTHER RECORD UNDER ATLANTIC RECORDS. That's all I need to say. He and Eric can't wiggle their way out of their Atlantic contract, so you tell me, kid. How are we gonna see another STP record without Scott Weiland?

hello,its late

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 23, 2009, 08:18:45 AM »
hmmmm..... Scott and all of them have said that they will and that recent interview for Classic Rock Mag i believe he states that there will be a new album, it's just gonna be sketchy knowing that they don't wanna work with this label anymore and it's hard to work with that in the way, they will be frustrating the hell out of them choosing their single and god knows the treatment after Scott's Atlantic bashing. Let's just it all works out.

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #223 on: February 23, 2009, 09:15:22 AM »

One word.
Naive.

Come on, man.
Scott has stated he WILL NOT MAKE ANOTHER RECORD UNDER ATLANTIC RECORDS. That's all I need to say. He and Eric can't wiggle their way out of their Atlantic contract, so you tell me, kid. How are we gonna see another STP record without Scott Weiland?
To hello its late, I didn't make a personal attack and I said what I said in a heated manner because there was no basis for the argument.

Scott said in Classic Rock, even though it may have been sarcastic and probably was, that STP will deliver their 2 records for Atlantic.  The bashing has toned down, and I doubt he'd announce an album would definitely happen if he didn't think that they'd either get out of the contract or find a way to work out their differences with Atlantic.  Scott has said the record will happen, he hasn't said maybe in recent months, he's said for sure.

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 23, 2009, 09:46:40 AM »
They're going to get out of the contract. I guarantee it. It's retarded for a band, no, a singer and a drummer to be forced to record something for an organization whom they are no longer familiar with, and haven't released new material with in almost 10 years.

They're rich enough to get decent lawyers. I am surprised that we haven't really gotten any updates other than the "we're getting slapped with a lawsuit" from June or whenever.
Bleeda blooda