September 30, 2024, 12:30:05 AM

Author Topic: Matt Sorum Love Thread  (Read 18931 times)

AdhesiveLove27

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Matt Sorum Insults Scott (video)
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2008, 01:52:52 AM »
^^Believe it or not at one time i actually had respect for him as a musician and a person.. But after this last year I can't even take him seriously anymore.. He says stupid shit and blames it one someone else..His money comments.. how he can't let the feud go..how he wishes he was Axl.. He's just a prick.

Yes. Scott was wrong to talk about his personal life but hey.. Sorum did the same thing a kazillion times over.. Paybacks a bitch.. Huh Mr. My Shit Don't Stink?
\\\"If You Don\\\'t Stop Thinkin\\\' Soon You Will Be Drinkin\\\' And You\\\'re Better Off Just Stay

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2008, 02:13:30 AM »
Quote from: "Peebs"
I didn't listen this week and haven't updated my itunes (but if you want Jane's related news I suggest keeping an eye on the ever tight lipped Eric Avery Blog, he seems to throwing out more hints than the usually loose lipped Dave)

But let me get this straight. Instead of just owning up to making a STUPID and INSULTING statement to the members of STP and their fans, this asshat blamed ALCOHOL and the MEDIA?
Can he ever be a man?
He could of just said "I said something stupid and I'm sorry".

But no. Not Matt "the Rockstar" Sorum.
I think he admitted he was wrong too, not sure, I'll have to re listen, I agree he is pompous, but it's good he's finally starting to realize he's said some dumb things.  I check Avery's blog every day lol, I comment on it usually saying Call them up what are you waiting for? and shit like that lol.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

Lolzeyes

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2008, 01:03:24 PM »

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2008, 03:04:24 PM »
ah hahahahahha...

Dave always says he never reads Jane's related boards because he gets crucified (though secretly you know he does)...but Matt's just a asshat.

This is my favorite:
Sorum: My old lady, she makes me shut that stuff off. Some mean, mean, weird people are on there.
When do 23 year olds constitute old?
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

wayne gretzky

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2008, 09:41:08 PM »
Matts also balming Scott for the slowness of the VR myspace page

The Joker

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2008, 10:28:45 PM »
As others have mentioned before, Matt is really one of the nicest musicians I have met...Backstage he would actually seek you or anyone out to stop and say hey or just have a conversation...I can tell he does appreciate what he has but with that being said he is still a goober for how he handled the whole Scott thing

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2008, 11:10:12 PM »
Quote from: "The Joker"
As others have mentioned before, Matt is really one of the nicest musicians I have met...Backstage he would actually seek you or anyone out to stop and say hey or just have a conversation...I can tell he does appreciate what he has but with that being said he is still a goober for how he handled the whole Scott thing
you can't hate matt for saying something u disagree with...he really loves the fans!!  SO RIGHT ON!
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

hockeyman2295

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2008, 03:29:14 AM »
matt sorum is nice at times i've meet the guy he was great bu, now i think hes a fucking two faced douchebag

cowboy_buddha

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2008, 11:38:41 PM »
Sorum is full of himself.  Brain>Adler>Sorum

Somba Nova

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cobhammar.wordpress.com
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2008, 08:58:40 PM »
dude. fuck matt sorum.
In Here, We\'re All Anemic.

Fthro6K

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Sorum now loves Axl?
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2008, 10:40:37 PM »
Just because the GNR leftovers are pissed because the best frontman alive has left to return to the superior band they have to turn there backs on someone who ressurected there careers for them. what a bunch of a holes
If you should die before me ask if you can bring a friend.

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2008, 12:40:31 AM »
If I were a reporter, I'd have asked this question:

Considering your solo venture, Hollywood Zen, I wonder how many people would show up for one of your solo shows, compared to Scott's past and future solo tours?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5 ... AA280_.jpg[/img]

nat

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2008, 12:43:54 AM »
He should have titled his record "Hollywood Zero."

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2008, 01:29:14 AM »
I'm going to re-interpret what Matt said:

He says, "I actually have a newfound liking and love for A$l $ose. I've said a couple of bad things about A$l, and I think they've come back to bite me in the ass. The one thing I know about A$l $ose, as much as a dick as he was at times, the stadium was usually sold out! A little difference between those two guys. I'm talking $$,$$$ not $,$$$."

Does that make more sense??
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2008, 02:22:20 AM »
Quote from: "lovemachine97"
If I were a reporter, I'd have asked this question:

Considering your solo venture, Hollywood Zen, I wonder how many people would show up for one of your solo shows, compared to Scott's past and future solo tours?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5 ... AA280_.jpg[/img]

^^Thank you.  Like it's Scott's sole responsibility to pack a stadium.  Guess what?  GnR remnants could pack a stadium without Scott . . . TWO DECADES AGO when they were hip.  Scott and STP evolved; that's why they pack stadiums.  GnR members still want to play the same old formulaic stuff.  It's outta style/date.
They sell their words but it\'s all a lie . . .

[url=http://www.fan2band.com/dl/re/scottweiland/1708