September 30, 2024, 12:18:15 AM

Author Topic: Matt Sorum Love Thread  (Read 18930 times)

JWeber

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Sorum now loves Axl?
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2008, 03:50:29 PM »
Watching the VR special the VH1 had about the forming of the band, it's clear Sorum has issues with money. I think Axl cut him out from the GnR money. I can see why he'd be on Axl's side now, with Scott gone, it's just another step closer to a reunion (wether anyone thinks it will happen or not). I guess I can't blame the guy. As of now, who knows what is going to happen to VR.

MedicBarbie

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2008, 04:16:14 PM »
Quote from: "coma09"
haha its funny how the STP fans take any chance to bash anyone from VR or GNR.

I like GNR - as a WHOLE.  The pieces?  Not so much.

After all the SHIT that he said about Axl, now all of a sudden he's seen the light?? WTF?  It's just a chance for Matt to run his big mouth.

Ivy

• Administrator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2008, 08:48:05 PM »
Quote from: "MedicBarbie"
I like GNR - as a WHOLE.  The pieces?  Not so much.

After all the SHIT that he said about Axl, now all of a sudden he's seen the light?? WTF?  It's just a chance for Matt to run his big mouth.

That's why a lot of GN'R fans don't like Matt Sorum due to his hypocrisy. He would praise Scott and talk shit about Axl when VR started. None of the other guys really talked anything bad about Axl. In case VR doesn't work, he probably thinks maybe Axl will hire him so he has to save face.
Have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

EclecticBohemian

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2008, 09:11:00 PM »
Sorum back-peddles so much he should win an award for it.http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg20 ... smiley.gif[/img]

He may as well just give Axl a tube of Astroglide and bend over.
Quote from: "MedicBarbie"
::) ::) ::) WTF?? This guy is a TOTAL ass hat.

Girl, didn't you know Sorum is The 2008 Poster-Child for Ass-hattery?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 09:13:55 PM by Anonymous »
Know what I\'m thinking?  No?  Neither do I!  ;Þ

MedicBarbie

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2008, 09:11:40 PM »
Quote from: "EclecticBohemian"
Sorum back-peddles so much he should win an award for it.http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg20 ... smiley.gif[/img]

He may as well just give Axl a tube of Astroglide and bend over.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!  SO TRUE!  ;D

Atlantic

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Matt *asshat* Sorum Rips on scott again, humps Axl!
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2008, 06:53:06 AM »
Quote from: "Stpilots98"
You know? If I saw him right now he'd probably be running down an alley way. He knows I'm twice his size."

I'm talking 50,000 not 5,000. I could deal with that. A jet, I'm not talking just a Jet, a 727, my own limo and a guy to carry my shit."

Funny how this dickhead is "2X the size of Scott", yet he needs a guy to carry his shit. What an asshole.

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: Matt Sorum Insults Scott (video)
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2008, 01:30:32 PM »
Quote from: "pj88"
Matt looks like an old lesbian!

Then add in his 23 year old girlfriend with the braces and he looks like a REALLY old Lesbian.
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

Nathantok7

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2008, 01:54:33 PM »
i wanna punch all you guys in the face
The lunatic, is on the grass.

gizallinyabiz

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2008, 04:34:33 PM »
Quote from: "Nathantok7"
i wanna punch all you guys in the face

I know you do but its hard to with Sorums slong in your mouth

Quote from: "EclecticBohemian"
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg20 ... umalex.jpg[/img]

Wheres his Microphone?

Matthew

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2008, 06:58:04 AM »
Im gonna catch hell for this, but screw it. Sorum may be a douche when it comes to Weiland, but he was the nicest musician I've ever met. He, along with the rest of VR were very gracious and down to earth.  Oh yeah, and he actually showed up to the meet and great, unlike a certain rock star that's very popular on this board. One major reason he's probably a douche though, Sorum loves to wear vests without a shirt underneath. That's very gay.
STP: A bunch.

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2008, 11:15:22 AM »
Sorum showed up at Meet and greets along with other members of VR because they GOT PAID to show up. You think they did that shit for free while you shelled out $250?

Pay me some big bucks and I'll be the nicest most down to earth person you'll ever meet for an hour....
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

AdhesiveLove27

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2008, 06:17:14 PM »
From the recent comments that Mr. King Of the World Sorum has made.. it seems like all he wants is the money.. And he will do ANYTHING to capitolize on his (or his bandmates) fame in order to get a larger paycheck at the end of the day. So I once again side with Peebs.. If you give someone enough money they'd do anything you want.
\\\"If You Don\\\'t Stop Thinkin\\\' Soon You Will Be Drinkin\\\' And You\\\'re Better Off Just Stay

stpnj2008

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2008, 11:01:16 PM »
I've always been a huge G N' R  fan, and have always liked Matt Sorum a whole lot. When he took over in G N' R he added mass & power to their sound that was really void with Adler, who had more of a swing feel & was more of a showman. Anyone in the world would of killed for that gig, and he was the one who got it, so you definitely can not knock him for that. With that being said, he has let me down a bit by continuing to battle Scott in the press, granted Scott did get personal by talking about Sorum's relationship/family probs etc. I would of really thought that Sorum would of taken the high road on this one, given how down to earth & professional he has always seemed to be.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 03:55:12 AM by stpnj2008 »

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2008, 12:39:15 AM »
Matt was on Camp Freddy Radio recently with Dave Navarro, was listening for some Jane's Addiction reunion hints, Matt may have kind of dragged out this feud a little but the thing that initially soured me and a lot of STP fans on him was his quote last year saying nobody was biding their time waiting for STP to reunite.  He said he was drunk during the interview and came off as arrogant and didn't mean it.  He also mentioned how the press take a lot of quotes out of context.  I'm still kind of pissed about some other things he's said, but I can kind of forgive him now for at least apologizing for the STP quote.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2008, 12:49:30 AM »
I didn't listen this week and haven't updated my itunes (but if you want Jane's related news I suggest keeping an eye on the ever tight lipped Eric Avery Blog, he seems to throwing out more hints than the usually loose lipped Dave)

But let me get this straight. Instead of just owning up to making a STUPID and INSULTING statement to the members of STP and their fans, this asshat blamed ALCOHOL and the MEDIA?
Can he ever be a man?
He could of just said "I said something stupid and I'm sorry".

But no. Not Matt "the Rockstar" Sorum.