October 04, 2024, 06:29:02 AM

Author Topic: Robert's looks  (Read 20430 times)

ArmyAnt

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Robert
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2008, 01:41:35 PM »
Yeah we had mostly male english & history teachers for some reason. And most of them were at least pretty decent looking. To me anyway, Dean just always comes off as being kind of well spoken or smart, I guess thats where I get the teacher thing from...Lol its hard to describe.

nat

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2008, 04:34:02 PM »
In my entire schooling career I never once had a teacher that I wanted I wanted to screw, much less one that could be considered "hot."

lisa6178

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2008, 04:42:21 PM »
Quote from: "nat"
In my entire schooling career I never once had a teacher that I wanted I wanted to screw, much less one that could be considered "hot."

You poor thing!

I spent my entire high school career wanting to be jail bait. I a little messed up though!

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2008, 08:44:48 PM »
That sucks.  School must have been boring.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

AdhesiveLove27

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2008, 04:21:48 AM »
I had a yearbook teacher i was a little friendly with...lol
\\\"If You Don\\\'t Stop Thinkin\\\' Soon You Will Be Drinkin\\\' And You\\\'re Better Off Just Stay

nat

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2008, 05:59:08 AM »
Quote from: "StoneTempleBrett"
That sucks.  School must have been boring.

Yeah, it really was. That's why I, uh, kinda stopped going.

EclecticBohemian

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2008, 09:44:50 AM »
Blech!  I went to a Parochial/Catholic school 'til 9th grade.  (I was always getting in trouble)  I went to public all through high school but those teachers were old and nasty (and any female PE teacher was a lesbian...nothing wrong with that...just funny.)  Now once I got to college...that was a different story!  ;)
Know what I\'m thinking?  No?  Neither do I!  ;Þ

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2008, 03:16:36 PM »
Quote from: "EclecticBohemian"
Blech!  I went to a Parochial/Catholic school 'til 9th grade.  (I was always getting in trouble)  I went to public all through high school but those teachers were old and nasty (and any female PE teacher was a lesbian...nothing wrong with that...just funny.)  Now once I got to college...that was a different story!  ;)

X2, except I went to the public school version.  College was a whole different ball game.
They sell their words but it\'s all a lie . . .

[url=http://www.fan2band.com/dl/re/scottweiland/1708

ArmyAnt

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2008, 03:38:14 PM »

Haha..I had one smokin hot female p.e. teacher, like a pretty/younger version of Denise Austin, and then ALL the rest were seriously nasty old lesbians. I actually saw one at a gas station kissing her girlfriend, she had a mullet and spent way too much time in the tanning bed. She also had like 3 rainbow tattoos. The worst thing was they had this big window where the "office" was, that they would sit right there and watch you change & shower & everything. Im sure they just wanted to look at our high school boobies (I know, ewww), but they always said it was just so they could "supervise us" or something...LOL.

MedicBarbie

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2008, 07:23:08 AM »
X3! ;D ;D

OMG, Catholic school! :o :o  THE GUILT! :o ;D ::)

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2008, 01:44:07 PM »
Quote from: "EustaciaWildeve"
That doesn't surprise me.  The majority of high school English teachers (and high school teachers in general) are female.  Male HS English teachers are a rare breed.

I only had ONE high school teacher that was hot, and she wasn't even a teacher. She was the coach of the girls swimming team. She subbed for my English class one day, and all the guys were trying to get her number. Heh. Most of my teachers were old. There was one young guy who taught government who was in his early 20s. He coached the football too I think. All the girls loved him. Apparently, some helped convince him to pass the class if you smell what I'm cooking..

In my four years of taking English, I had one male teacher. That year was 95-96 I believe. One day, we did an exercise and he told us to bring in a song and explain what it means to us. I played Interstate Love Song :)
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2008, 04:12:06 PM »
Quote from: "loungefly611"
Apparently, some helped convince him to pass the class if you smell what I'm cooking..

In my four years of taking English, I had one male teacher. That year was 95-96 I believe. One day, we did an exercise and he told us to bring in a song and explain what it means to us. I played Interstate Love Song :)

Yep, I smell what you're cookin'.  We had one in my H.S. too. And to make matters worse, he was somewhat good looking and all the girls made a real fuss over him.  So at Christmas time, he dressed up like Santa for a fund raiser, and we all sat on his lap and took pics with him.  Those were VERY different times.  I get the feeling that WOULD NOT happen today.

That's a pretty cool English assignment.  The most we got to do in h.s. was read some Beatles in our anthology (Eleanor Rigby).
They sell their words but it\'s all a lie . . .

[url=http://www.fan2band.com/dl/re/scottweiland/1708

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2008, 05:26:43 PM »
Quote from: "EustaciaWildeve"
Yep, I smell what you're cookin'.  We had one in my H.S. too. And to make matters worse, he was somewhat good looking and all the girls made a real fuss over him.  So at Christmas time, he dressed up like Santa for a fund raiser, and we all sat on his lap and took pics with him.  Those were VERY different times.  I get the feeling that WOULD NOT happen today.

Wow. That most definitely would not happen today. It's a shame too how innocence is lost at such an early age in these days.
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

ArmyAnt

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2008, 11:14:42 PM »
Quote from: "loungefly611"

Heehee that reminds me I had this class about human relationships or something (an elective), and we had to bring in a love song and talk about it, so I did "Still Remains". It was terrible because the teacher was black, and 90% of the class was black (and Im NOT being racist or saying theres anything "wrong" with that, but come on of course they didnt know who STP was, or like it). So it ended up that the teacher was a bitch over it, she was like "OOOOK, I dont see how that was a love song, but whatever" or something like that, so me and the 3 stoner kids in the class that also loved STP ended up getting in this big argument with the rest of the class, like LOOK at the WORDS, how the hell is this NOT a fucking love song?!?!?! I didnt get a bad grade or anything, it just opened my eyes and made me feel sad for so many people, that culture has taught them the only good "love songs are" R &B or something by Boyz to Men or Mariah Carey and theyre all about "Lets get it on" and shit, not about actually having feelings for someone. Grrr.

EclecticBohemian

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2008, 11:56:04 PM »
My 11th grade teacher was awesome too.  Our project for the semester was to watch Pink Floyd's The Wall in class.  That wouldn't happen these days either.
Know what I\'m thinking?  No?  Neither do I!  ;Þ