October 04, 2024, 04:24:10 AM

Author Topic: Robert's looks  (Read 20428 times)

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Robert
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2008, 10:18:10 PM »
Quote from: "EclecticBohemian"
He's Italian...Italian men age so well (usually)...pisses me off!

Some Italian women, not so well...MaDonna...
Have you seen the latest pic of her?  Yikes!  (Bad surgery and her OCD with diet and exercise)

On the other hand...
Sophia Loren...fantastical at her age!

Someone told me that some French actress said that they key to women looking good as they age was to stay 10 lbs. heavier than "average."  That way the fat fills out their face more.  I think that might be Madonna's problem.  Jane Fonda said that she realized that she'd have to compromise and have her body a little heavier so that her face didn't look emaciated as she aged.  She looks pretty good for her age, I think.
They sell their words but it\'s all a lie . . .

[url=http://www.fan2band.com/dl/re/scottweiland/1708

kilter

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2008, 04:18:55 AM »
Rob had a hair transplant?

He looks like he may have had some kinda facial work done too. not obvious stuff, but his skin looks suspiciously smooth. since we're talking about how good he looks (and he does). I'm probably way off base here.. just what it looks like to me. if not, hats off to him, and I'd love to know his skin care regime.

Plastic surgery scares me. it can so easily look sooooo bad. so many gorgeous stars totally ruin their looks to try and stay "young" looking, when what was attractive about them wasn't their youth, it was the natural features they then go ahead and spoil with surgery.

lots of men carry aging really well. Look how awesome Dean looks - can you imagine if he got his skin all stretched and his face full of implants like Bret Michaels? *shudder*

MedicBarbie

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2008, 04:46:04 AM »
Since he was in my face last night, I must agree.

The man hasn't aged at all.  He looks great!!

I also agree with EB, Italians do tend to age well.  I think it's all the olive oil.  :P  Madonna must have skipped that part.  LOL! :D  I agree with the weight gain.  Gotta keep the wrinkles pumped up.  My mother always said that.  LMAO.  I think Rachael Ray looks pretty damn good - she's 40 and uses a lot of EVOO (even if she does annoy me at times :P)

Knock on wood, so far so good with me.... my dad's mom looked great too - no wrinkles except for smile lines - and she died VERY old. :P  I'm lucky  cause my Mother looks good too.  :P

EclecticBohemian

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2008, 11:59:37 AM »
Valerie Bertinelli is another very well aged Italian!  She's 48 and still too cute for words!

Concerning the DeLeo bros...I would never tell Bertie-Bert to his face but I always thought he was the older brother until I found out Dean was five years his senior!
Know what I\'m thinking?  No?  Neither do I!  ;Þ

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2008, 12:11:02 PM »
Does anyone else notice he mouths the bassline as he's playing? I first noticed it when they played Plush.
Bleeda blooda

EclecticBohemian

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2008, 12:29:19 PM »
Quote from: "andrew"
Does anyone else notice he mouths the bassline as he's playing? I first noticed it when they played Plush.

Never noticed that.  I have seen him step away from the mic, sing along with Weiland then step back up to the mic when he's harmonizing with him.
Know what I\'m thinking?  No?  Neither do I!  ;Þ

ArmyAnt

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2008, 07:52:27 PM »
Valerie Bertinelli is another very well aged Italian!  She's 48 and still too cute for words!

Concerning the DeLeo bros...I would never tell Bertie-Bert to his face but I always thought he was the older brother until I found out Dean was five years his senior!

Robert is probably the better looking guy, but I always thought Dean had a sort of dirty older man look...in a sexy way lol. Like he could be your english teacher in high school you wanted to screw. I like Dean's style & personality a lot, that makes him attractive to me.

MedicBarbie

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2008, 10:51:26 PM »
Quote from: "andrew"
Yep... I noticed that too.  LOL! ;D

Never noticed that.  I have seen him step away from the mic, sing along with Weiland then step back up to the mic when he's harmonizing with him.
Also noticed that as well.  :P ;D

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2008, 01:30:47 AM »
Quote from: "ArmyAnt"
Robert is probably the better looking guy, but I always thought Dean had a sort of dirty older man look...in a sexy way lol. Like he could be your english teacher in high school you wanted to screw. I like Dean's style & personality a lot, that makes him attractive to me.

DAMN!! What high school did you go to?  :)

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2008, 06:37:34 AM »
I had an English teacher when I was in high school last year I wanted to screw.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2008, 06:40:37 AM »
Quote from: "StoneTempleBrett"

That doesn't surprise me.  The majority of high school English teachers (and high school teachers in general) are female.  Male HS English teachers are a rare breed.

ETA:  Sorry if I'm making incorrect assumptions about sexual preference here.  No offense intended.

Olivia

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2008, 06:43:04 AM »
Quote from: "StoneTempleBrett"

So did I. Plus a history teacher.

Quote from: "EustaciaWildeve"
That doesn't surprise me.  The majority of high school English teachers (and high school teachers in general) are female.  Male HS English teachers are a rare breed.

Total opposite in my school. More male English teachers than female - and it's a decent majority.

EustaciaWildeve

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2008, 06:45:52 AM »
Quote from: "Olivia"
So did I. Plus a history teacher.

Total opposite in my school. More male English teachers than female - and it's a decent majority.

I LOVE hearing this.  Makes me smile.  I had to wait till college to get any male English teachers.  I had one psych prof and one history prof in h.s.  Oh, and some P.E. coaches.  That was it.

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2008, 07:24:35 AM »
I had like a 50/50 ratio of male/female teachers in high school. And like a 95/5 ratio of obese/not obese teachers.

Dean doesn't really look like the teacher type. Robert would definitely look more like a teacher if he ever took off his aviators.
Bleeda blooda

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2008, 08:43:18 AM »
Don't worry EustaciaWildeve I'm not gay lol.  Man she was so hot, like 27 and blonde, shittttt.  Always dressed so fucking preppy though, she was HARRY POTTER on Halloween.  That should've been an excuse for her to wear slut gear.  I'm done with high school now but I'll visit just for her :).  It'll suck when she has kids though.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 08:45:25 AM by StoneTempleBrett »

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11