September 20, 2024, 10:38:02 AM

Author Topic: Official BelowEmpty Forum Member Mugshot Thread  (Read 141547 times)

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Re: Official BelowEmpty Forum Member Mugshot Thread
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2008, 10:13:14 PM »
Quote from: "MedicBarbie"
I can't stand the hotness around here.  :)

Erica, I LOVE the shot of you on the beach! ;D

OMG - I know.  We should have a Below Empty swimsuit calander or something.  Rik - get on that.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Aaron

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2008, 10:36:09 PM »
Quote from: "STPGurl"
You are SUCH a jackass, Aaron.  Thanks.  

And Ivy, sweet as ever.  Thank you.  :D

I was being serious!   I wasn't joking around at all.  I do think you look like a hottie, as usual! 

The Rawwwr was a growl, like in a compliment way. 

Sheesh.  Even when I am being sincere I am disregarded.  pssh. 

(On another note, I would definitely purchase a Below Empty swimsuit calendar, mighty attractive ladies here...)

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2008, 11:38:29 PM »
lol.  I love you Aaron.  I'd NEVER disregard you!  I was just talking about your growl.  It reminded me of something Ian would do.  But in real life.  I can totally picture him going up to a girl and growling.  Or saying something like "Do you like pizza?  Let's screw."

The calander?  I'm serious about that.  We have some of the hottest hotties around.  And to please the ladies, I say we stick Josh and Aaron in Speedos.  Rik, too.  He'd be like, the feature model.  Because it's his site and all.  LMAO. 

ArmyAnt

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2008, 11:51:19 PM »
OMG - I know.  We should have a Below Empty swimsuit calander or something.  Rik - get on that.

Haha good idea...I would totally buy a Below Empty swimsuit calender...it could also be STP themed though, like instead of regular holidays of course the guys birthdays, when albums came out, etc...you could do a lot with that idea!!

MedicBarbie

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2008, 12:50:16 AM »
I'm IN!!  I have enough STP patches to make a bikini!! ;D ;D

volker00

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/officialmjb
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2008, 01:00:55 AM »

I got dibs on March.
I Got a Chevy With a Mopar Cam

ArmyAnt

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2008, 02:12:19 AM »
Quote from: "volker00"
I got dibs on March.
Is it your birthday?? Mine is the 11 :)

Aaron

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2008, 06:12:09 AM »
lol.  I love you Aaron.  I'd NEVER disregard you!  I was just talking about your growl.  It reminded me of something Ian would do.  But in real life.  I can totally picture him going up to a girl and growling.  Or saying something like "Do you like pizza?  Let's screw."

The calander?  I'm serious about that.  We have some of the hottest hotties around.  And to please the ladies, I say we stick Josh and Aaron in Speedos.  Rik, too.  He'd be like, the feature model.  Because it's his site and all.  LMAO. 

Thats funny you said that, because ironically, I just purchased a speedo yesterday. 

To further explain this story (since speedo's are gross, IMO).  A group of my friends, we all go up to the Wisconsin Dells every 4th of July and get really drunk.  Usually its the best time I have all year.  Its a lot of fun, a little twisted, and a lot of funny shenanigans sprinkled in with occasional nudity (good and bad).  Well, this year, me and another guy are suprising the group by showing up in speedos.  Just a funny little kick off to the week. :)

Yes, I will probably regret this, but since we're all getting older, this will probably be one of the last times we do it, if not the last time, so I'm going!

I call december

Rocketboy

• Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2008, 03:21:15 PM »
We are quite a sexy bunch here, aren't we?
Me in a speedo? Yikes. :)

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2008, 03:30:31 PM »
Quote from: "Rocketboy"
Me in a speedo? Yikes. :)

Seriously though. Speedos? Women actually get turned on by that?

Women in next to nothing is one thing. The body of a woman is a thing of beauty. For us guys, we got the leftover scraps.
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2008, 05:55:53 PM »
The more I think about this, Rik probably seriously DOES wear a Speedo.  He's European.  And that's what they wear.  So along with Aaron (o....m....g... LOL), he's probably ready to go.

Scott - I think I speak for all women when I say that we do not get turned on my Speedos.  No offense, boys, but the male body is really sickening.  It's all hairy and rough.  Eew.  And that thing between your legs?  Yuck.  Of course we don't want to see you guys basically nude, with your junk all smooshed together and forced forward.  Horrible.

Unless you're Weiland.  I don't think we'd hear too many complaints from the ladies if Weiland wanted to wear a Speedo.  lol

volker00

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/officialmjb
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2008, 05:17:02 AM »
Quote from: "ArmyAnt"
Is it your birthday?? Mine is the 11 :)

Mine is the 12th.  :)
I Got a Chevy With a Mopar Cam

Rocketboy

• Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2008, 02:42:24 PM »
The more I think about this, Rik probably seriously DOES wear a Speedo.  He's European.  And that's what they wear.  So along with Aaron (o....m....g... LOL), he's probably ready to go.
From the pics I've seen Rik clearly appears to be way under 300lbs (or 136kg), so I doubt he wears a speedo.
:)

Aaron

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2008, 03:10:51 PM »

Scott - I think I speak for all women when I say that we do not get turned on my Speedos.  No offense, boys, but the male body is really sickening.  It's all hairy and rough.  Eew.  And that thing between your legs?  Yuck.  Of course we don't want to see you guys basically nude, with your junk all smooshed together and forced forward.  Horrible.

Unless you're Weiland.  I don't think we'd hear too many complaints from the ladies if Weiland wanted to wear a Speedo.  lol

No worries, I dont like the speedo.  I wore it for 5 minutes to be funny and threw it right in the trash can.  All better now.  If we do a calendar, I promise, I wont be wearing that. 

The male body is gross.  I agree. 

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫