September 28, 2024, 06:26:06 PM

Author Topic: STP on Game 'Rock Band'  (Read 26516 times)

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: STP on Game 'Rock Band'
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2010, 09:58:53 PM »
Is it out now or is coming out?
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

cgg

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2010, 11:17:39 PM »
Tuesday, can't wait
STP 2008 - Las Vegas 6/14  Baltimore 8/10

STP 2011 - Belleville 7/22

richkdr

• Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2010, 10:51:31 PM »
I'm so torn with these games. It always seems like Guitar Hero has a much better setlist (minus gh5) but rock bands downloadable content just blows guitar hero out of the water. I mostly play guitar hero cuz of this but with STP on the dl content makes the choice much harder. Might just have to get both!!

Jim The Stimulator

• The Habs Fan
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2010, 12:59:08 AM »
I'm so torn with these games. It always seems like Guitar Hero has a much better setlist (minus gh5) but rock bands downloadable content just blows guitar hero out of the water. I mostly play guitar hero cuz of this but with STP on the dl content makes the choice much harder. Might just have to get both!!

Rock Band is WAYYYY better than Guitar Hero.  The gameplay alone is 100x better.
We like the cars...the cars that go BOOM!

OrangeBlossomBreezes

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2010, 02:26:57 AM »

Rock Band by a mile.  As a singer, I like the fact I can actually belt a tune into the mic on RB without having the needle jump all over the place like I've got some bad vibrato, which is what happens on GH.  At least that's how it is on the PS2 versions of those games.
She was a true blue-blooded traveler...

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2010, 01:08:00 PM »
Downloading them right now  ;D .  Since I already have Vasoline, Sex Type Thing, and Interstate Love song, I'll be rocking a 9 song STP setlist. Once I get Rock Band 3, I can then make it a ten song setlist with Plush.  I am covering STP in my living room tonight!!!
"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2010, 01:17:49 PM »
I might have to dust off my xbox for this =) Now if they could just add STP to the just dance wii game I would be ecstatic!
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

richkdr

• Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2010, 06:43:51 PM »
I wasn't that impressed by the first rock band, but since its been a while, I'll definitely consider trying out Rock band 3.

cgg

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2010, 11:41:21 PM »
5 of 6 on expert drums (trippin' is beyond me  :-\ ) and 3 on hard vocals = the most fun I've had all week
STP 2008 - Las Vegas 6/14  Baltimore 8/10

STP 2011 - Belleville 7/22

Sin

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=127989536
« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2010, 09:44:32 PM »
I can see the next pack, if they release another one, with: Wicked Garden, Down, Sour Girl, Between the Lines, Take a Load Off, Unglued
Sin makes me strong.

Aaron

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2010, 05:50:33 PM »
I can see the next pack, if they release another one, with: Wicked Garden, Down, Sour Girl, Between the Lines, Take a Load Off, Unglued

That would most definitely rock

Manxita

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Sour girl / happy girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 05, 2012, 02:02:19 AM »
I'm really sorry that I'm posting on this ancient topic, but I just downloaded the STP pack for Rockband and also Big Bang Baby, and I'm so happy that I had to share it! xD

Our Rockband drum set broke over a year ago and we could never replace it, so we really gave up on the game (for my boyfriend and me the most fun to play are the drums, although I love to sing as well), and now, some really cool friends of ours gave my boyfriend the drum set for his upcoming birthday....so now I'm catching up...

I'll be playing all night tonight (and the neighbors will hate me but I don't care!)
"I am trampled under sole of another man's shoes...Guess I walked too softly"

MyFavoriteCagedTiger

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'll breathe your life, Vick's Vapor life
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 05, 2012, 03:32:02 AM »
I'm really sorry that I'm posting on this ancient topic, but I just downloaded the STP pack for Rockband and also Big Bang Baby, and I'm so happy that I had to share it! xD

Our Rockband drum set broke over a year ago and we could never replace it, so we really gave up on the game (for my boyfriend and me the most fun to play are the drums, although I love to sing as well), and now, some really cool friends of ours gave my boyfriend the drum set for his upcoming birthday....so now I'm catching up...

I'll be playing all night tonight (and the neighbors will hate me but I don't care!)

Does anybody know how long the drummer really goes?
You'll never lose it cuz you never had it

Manxita

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Sour girl / happy girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 07, 2012, 06:09:42 AM »
 :P

If it's me, not for long, I tire easily xD

I wanted to sing Trippin', so I asked my boyfriend to play the drums on it, and he saw it was difficulty 4 and he underestimated it (he plays drums really well), and he ended up really tired afterwards, and at first he didn't even understand what was going on, hehehe.

My respect and appreciation for Eric have increased after trying (not very successfully) to play his songs on drums!
"I am trampled under sole of another man's shoes...Guess I walked too softly"

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 07, 2012, 06:56:24 AM »
:P

If it's me, not for long, I tire easily xD

I wanted to sing Trippin', so I asked my boyfriend to play the drums on it, and he saw it was difficulty 4 and he underestimated it (he plays drums really well), and he ended up really tired afterwards, and at first he didn't even understand what was going on, hehehe.

My respect and appreciation for Eric have increased after trying (not very successfully) to play his songs on drums!

As a drummer, I find it harder to play Rockband drums compared to real drums. The drumming on Trippin' is actually a simple little groove that I'm sure was really complicated to make it more difficult on Rockband.