September 12, 2024, 05:56:46 AM

Author Topic: 2008-05-18 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center (WMMR Event)  (Read 18069 times)

Jenkinsons

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1246112/
Re: 2008-05-18 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center (WMMR Event)
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2008, 03:36:07 PM »
Not from there, but worked there for about 8 summers (all of high school and college) and eventually ended up running the Inlet Ice Cream Shop.  Then I graduated college and that was that.  My dad still lives in Brick though, and I still visit PPB every summer.  Anyways, as an STP fan, it was exciting to think that at some point R & D were probably jamming down the street, hence, my s/n.

BTW - I noticed the caption under you pic - you irish, barbie?  I mean, I'd oblige you, but my gf would not approve.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 03:42:06 PM by Jenkinsons »
If I was stronger I could be a mountain range
If night was longer Could I escape the day?

MedicBarbie

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2008, 08:19:37 PM »
Quote from: "Jenkinsons"
Not from there, but worked there for about 8 summers (all of high school and college) and eventually ended up running the Inlet Ice Cream Shop.  Then I graduated college and that was that.  My dad still lives in Brick though, and I still visit PPB every summer.  Anyways, as an STP fan, it was exciting to think that at some point R & D were probably jamming down the street, hence, my s/n.

BTW - I noticed the caption under you pic - you irish, barbie?  I mean, I'd oblige you, but my gf would not approve.

Yep! I'm an Irish girl.  :)  1/2 Irish,1/2 Italian.  That's true Jersey, right there! LMAO!!  I'm glad someone knows what that means! ;)

Inlet Ice Cream!  My cousins worked on the boardwalk too, and my aunt and uncle still live on St. Louis Ave.  They worked at the sweet shop.  I am partial to Hoffman's though.  LOL!!  I worked as an EMT when I lived there, so I didn't have the joy of working on the boards.  I got to work locally, and in Jersey City.  Now there's an education.  :)

I must say that route 35 isn't the same without the circles.  That just ain't right.  :D

Jenkinsons

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1246112/
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2008, 04:59:09 AM »
Yes, weird right?  And there is NO SUCH THING as a 'rotary' - silly Massachusettians.  I can only lay claim to somewhere around a third Irish, with half a Polock and the remainder Italian...  Hoffman's - you traitor!  That's like saying you prefer Scott Staph (sp?  'Creed' guy) as a vocalist on this message board.... :-P
If I was stronger I could be a mountain range
If night was longer Could I escape the day?

DrGONZOakaRaoulDuke

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2008, 09:43:46 PM »
Does anyone know if there is an audio bootleg of this show out there anywhere... I have boots from most of the shows on this tour that circulated, but I was at this show and really want to get my hands on a  copy. I've checked dime and the den and i cant find it anywhere. PLEASE HELP!