September 25, 2024, 05:21:12 PM

Author Topic: STP on myspace  (Read 15547 times)

cubsof89

• Cubsof89
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • check me out on the book of faces
Re: MySpace Users: Who Else Is Pissed...
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2009, 02:16:48 AM »
Quote from: "CMCracker"
Craigslist is like a local ebayclassified ads.  My sister has been looking for an apartment on there for like 6 months.  She said the other day that she got kind of spooked the other day because there was an apartment for like 400 that was the most beautiful place she had ever seen...there would be no reason not to take it immediatly(especially for that price) She emailed the guy and it was gone the next day.  She said she would have went and met this guy anywhere to show her this apartment and he could have done anything!  Killed or raped her or whatever!...scary
He ended up emailing her back asking for her credit score..she emailed back that she just wanted to know where it was located...He admitted that he was just looking to meet people.....
I am not sure what the hell was going on there

THAT'S AN AWESOME IDEA!!!  I'm putting my apartment up for rent right now!...
If you give a man a fire, you keep him warm for a night. But if you SET a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2009, 05:12:08 AM »
Quote from: "clipt"
haha a secret site.. twitter? that is the next craze. 140 chars only!!

I can't say..the first rule is that we can't talk about it LOL
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2009, 02:28:01 PM »
Quote from: "CMCracker"
Quote from: "clipt"
haha a secret site.. twitter? that is the next craze. 140 chars only!!

I can't say..the first rule is that we can't talk about it LOL

well.... it was  :D  ;) jaja!
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2009, 02:31:50 PM »
I think the Jig is up..at this point HA HA
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

christie1991

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2009, 06:01:08 PM »
ok, once again SORRY!  but I'm not the only one who's spilled the beans around here. :D

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2009, 10:24:51 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!! Like no one on here didn't know about it before. HAHAHA!!! But now that someone in a position to talk about it with a certain someone.. well, I guess we'll see if thats a good or a bad thing for us.

I never did get a reply after I gave an explination.. I assume he just shook his head & laughed.

I HOPE!!

But hes nto invited, so he can't go look & see what we are all about. HAHA!!

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2009, 12:22:18 AM »
LOL it wasn't exactly a secret..

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Big STP news coming today
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2009, 05:31:11 PM »
Quote from: "MacCausland"
according to a bulletin on myspace.

oh god the suspense is killing me

There's about a 50/50 chance it'll actually be news. Last time they posted a "Big STP Announcment" on MySpace it was a reminder that Robert Deleo had a MySpace acount that was opened two months before the bulletin.
Grab the hate and drown it out...

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2009, 06:17:53 PM »
Quote from: "Blue"
There's about a 50/50 chance it'll actually be news. Last time they posted a "Big STP Announcment" on MySpace it was a reminder that Robert Deleo had a MySpace acount that was opened two months before the bulletin.

I'm not holding my breath. It'll probably be something like Scott Weiland has announced the Deleo brothers are writing material and will present it to him for lyrical ideas for an album release sometime in 2010. Or, STP announces Scott Weiland has a new single out called Paralysis. Or STP has added 1 more tour date, and surprise it's also in Ontario Canada.

My dream announcement: "A cure for bi-polar sufferers has now been invented. Scott Weiland was the first guinea pig of this new cure, and it worked perfectly. Now he's 100% lucid like the 1999 Scott AND this drug also makes you hate all illicit drugs... so he won't be doing those. He's also kicked his Affrin habit, and thinks cigarettes taste like butt. His expected lifespan is now 110 years. The rest of the band is not bi-polar, but they took the pill anyway so they could live longer as well. STP has announced they'll release a triple cd full of new original material, including a re-recorded release of Only Dying. This album will be released on May 18th, 2009. The following day, Scott Weiland will release his 849 page biography for sale. Weiland has also broken up with his girlfriend Paz in favor of Jessica Biel, who was dating Justin Timberlake. Biel left Timberlake after finding him in bed with Velvet's Revolver's drummer Matt Sorum. Sorum was apparently feeding grapes naked to Timberlake when Biel walked in, and Biel proceeded to kick Sorum in the midsection. STP also announced their condolences to Sorum, who apparently had necessary castration surgery in the wake of Biel's attack. Finally, STP also announces that they've planned 5 other album releases over the coming 2.5 years. Proceeds will go to giving Doug Grean a makeover, and hiring a hit man to rid the earth of Scott Stapp."

Long Way Home

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2009, 06:18:13 PM »
Also, remember last year when the tour was announced? We knew about it a couple days before an official announcement from the band.

Also, anything having to with STP is aways delayed. Albums, shows, announcements, etc. So I would be shocked if anything came today. It has always worth the wait, though.

But maybe they are turning the corner and will have something, of substance, to us today.

JugeSTP: Your post was priceless.

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2009, 06:51:09 PM »
Maybe new album date, or new song?
If you only knew..

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2009, 06:59:53 PM »
or just more dates....
If you only knew..

Lanegan7

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2009, 07:36:13 PM »
I hope it has something to do with the album, I'm itching to hear new STP music.

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2009, 07:53:35 PM »
maybe to announce Scott on Kimmel? or his BTM? ihope its a new song!!!! cuz it's STP news not Scott Weiland news, so if it's STP i wanna hear STP nothing about weiland's solo news stuff!!! >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  :-[  :-[ i cant waiiiiitt any longerrrr :o  :o  :P  :P  :-[  :-[  :'(  :'(  O0
If you only knew..

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2009, 08:16:14 PM »
It's some tour dates.  Matt said so on the BBS.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11