September 20, 2024, 05:26:13 AM

Author Topic: Scott Weiland Pictures  (Read 121374 times)

Casual

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Weiland Pictures from 1995
« Reply #750 on: July 20, 2009, 11:09:49 PM »
Quote from: "STP92"
Thank you very much! He looks different for some reason.

He's a lot younger.  That is pretty much how he looked in '96 and he still has some of that Core/Purple look there.

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: July 21, 2009, 01:42:01 AM »
Quote from: "Casual"
Thank you very much! He looks different for some reason.

He's a lot younger.  That is pretty much how he looked in '96 and he still has some of that Core/Purple look there.

Oh, I know. His "Purple Era" look is my favorite. I just think he looks different because it's like a crash landing of his 'Purple' look into his 'Tiny Music' look. Or maybe it's just because his beard is thicker.  :P

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: July 21, 2009, 08:02:59 AM »
His hair is more grown out & his face isn't thinned out like it it today. Loss of baby fat? Or drug use? Or both probably.

Slither

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: July 21, 2009, 02:40:17 PM »
Quote from: "weilandfan"
His hair is more grown out & his face isn't thinned out like it it today. Loss of baby fat? Or drug use? Or both probably.

I'd attribute it solely to drugs, in '95 he was already 27 or 28 depending on the month that's a little old to be losing baby fat. Weiland's one of those strange cases though where heavy drug use actually made him look better and ended up looking better with age. Some people say he's too skinny and still has that heroin addict look but it's better that being chunky haha
When STP had a cookout after filming the video for the Core single "Plush," Weiland made jerk chicken that was "spectacular," Dean raves.

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: July 21, 2009, 05:09:15 PM »
Quote from: "Slither"
Quote from: "weilandfan"

I'd attribute it solely to drugs, in '95 he was already 27 or 28 depending on the month that's a little old to be losing baby fat. Weiland's one of those strange cases though where heavy drug use actually made him look better and ended up looking better with age. Some people say he's too skinny and still has that heroin addict look but it's better that being chunky haha

I think he looks better here than he does today. I'd love to see him grow out some sideburns and a goatee today.

Casual

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: July 21, 2009, 05:50:48 PM »

Oh, I know. His "Purple Era" look is my favorite. I just think he looks different because it's like a crash landing of his 'Purple' look into his 'Tiny Music' look. Or maybe it's just because his beard is thicker.  :P

I think he looks great during the Tiny Music era.   He just looks so damn smooth with the hair and the suits.   Come to think of it, maybe some of those were his court outfits he was wearing on stage lol

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: July 22, 2009, 01:38:03 AM »
Did they ever release his mugshot from '95? I've seen the one from 2001 so I was curious to see if anyone's seen it.

Tyrant

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: July 22, 2009, 03:20:09 PM »
Actually, he lost his weight by purpose.
I remember reading an interview in which he said that he was bored by his look, so he decided to become thin.
Can we really find
A lovely magic place we dream of?

"Well hell, sometimes it is difficult to take a shower with a broken heart" - Scott Weiland

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: July 24, 2009, 07:45:40 AM »
he has always been concerned about his looks and always wanted to look like bowie, i think he looked better back then, hell he looked fuckin healthy.
If you only knew..

Virgojams

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: July 24, 2009, 10:13:50 AM »
Does anyone remember in the early/mid 90's Scott used to do a big shy smirk when he used to smile and sometimes followed by a little wave. Lots of his pics were of him smirking. Then his later pics obviously became more confident looking. THat's cool too though! lol

O0

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: July 24, 2009, 04:11:09 PM »
I think he looks better when he looks healthy. Maybe the way he's looked recently is as healthy looking as he can get, but back in the day he looked great.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 04:15:26 PM by STP92 »

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: July 24, 2009, 04:12:11 PM »
Quote from: "Virgojams"
Does anyone remember in the early/mid 90's Scott used to do a big shy smirk when he used to smile and sometimes followed by a little wave. Lots of his pics were of him smirking. Then his later pics obviously became more confident looking. THat's cool too though! lol

O0

Like this?!

STP

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: July 24, 2009, 06:02:41 PM »
Quote from: "Virgojams"

O0

Like this?!

Look, I'm not gay but he's cute doing it...Lol ;D
Whatever they say I am, that's what I'm not!

Casper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Weiland Pictures
« Reply #763 on: July 24, 2009, 10:15:43 PM »
That tat is pretty well done... The background is kinda stupid, but the artwork of Scott is pretty sick.
adhesive love

T-Bone

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Weiland Pictures
« Reply #764 on: July 24, 2009, 11:07:48 PM »
That's awesome, they even included the ear piece!  I did some sketches for an STP tattoo, but I don't think the guy ever went through with it.   :-