September 20, 2024, 06:31:06 AM

Author Topic: Scott Weiland Pictures  (Read 121378 times)

capt_caveman

• Maver
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Take A Load Off
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zooind.tumblr.com
Re: New pictures from cd signing at Virgin Mega store
« Reply #660 on: November 25, 2008, 04:18:08 PM »
It looks like a case of the lighting to me, sometimes the lighting in those stores is terrible for pictures.

I may be naive, but gotta hope for the positives ya know!  ;)
Cause she could play the six string better than those macho pendejos

everylilwhore

« Reply #661 on: November 25, 2008, 07:12:14 PM »
Quote from: "STPGurl"
Quote from: "NakedFountain"
I've only been a fan of Scott's for about 1 year and I don't think I've seen him looking that bad in that time before....
What do you think he's on?

Well, his eyes have that yellow-ish, glassy look about them - which usually means something illegal and ends disasterously.

We know he's been boozing.  We know he's on meds for his bipolar disorder.  We also know how busy he's been this week - I'm sure he's exhausted.  I'm certainly not "making excuses" - I think it may just be a combination of several things.  None of them really good.  

I really hope he's able to get some rest and take some time for himself - and soon.

Alcohol does not mix well with any meds for bipolar (some more than others).

I was reemed out by my psychiatrist for mixing them.

I know it weakens the effects of lithium, but if he is on something else in addition to this, the combo can in fact be deadly according to my doctor and all the research I did thereafter.

On another note, this combination of drugs makes my reaction to alcohol really really messed up; I finally gave up drinking in any shape or form cause of the way it was effecting my body and my marriage. You kind of have an out of body experience, it is really fucked up looking back on it.

According to my wife I slur my words horribly, and the next day or even that night I have blacked out and don't remember much of anything that happened. It is not a good mixture, and I cannot fathom IF in fact Mr. Weiland is in fact mixing things, what they might be. I am just a normal kid who made a few mistakes mixing alcohol with medication I was prescribed. I couldn't imagine what would happen if I mixed any of this with something like the lovely white powder or anything else that is illegal.

But in his defense, he might not be using anything illegal...just abusing what he is legally taking.

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: November 25, 2008, 08:22:27 PM »
he's having long long long days....  :(
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

NakedFountain

• And I think I think too much
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Bi Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: November 25, 2008, 08:59:13 PM »
Looks like I might've been to fast in saying something is wrong, cause he looks fine in this pictures and his smile looks genuine. That smile <3
and do I spot eyeliner? *faints*

"I wanna drink from your naked fountain
I can drown your sorrow"

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: November 25, 2008, 09:08:56 PM »
Unless he's just doing it for the photog's....he actually looks like he is enjoying himself.
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

VegasCrackerman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "so much depends on the weather"
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: November 25, 2008, 09:13:20 PM »
Just freakin' awesome!!!

I wish there were some youtubes available for this thing...I SO MISS LIVING ON THE WEST COAST!!!

I wonder what the turn-out was...
2016 Concerts:
6/3 Vanilla Ice
6/8 The Cure
6/25 Public Enemy

NakedFountain

• And I think I think too much
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Bi Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: November 25, 2008, 09:16:39 PM »
Quote from: "Peebs"
Unless he's just doing it for the photog's....he actually looks like he is enjoying himself.

Yeah, I know  :)  It's nice seeing him like that
"I wanna drink from your naked fountain
I can drown your sorrow"

wittyscreenname

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: November 25, 2008, 09:23:16 PM »
he doesn't look so off to me, a little tired maybe...i think the lighting is partially to blame. He does look like he's having a good time though, which obviously makes me happy. God i love it when he smiles :D

Curtis1158

« Reply #668 on: November 25, 2008, 09:25:13 PM »
Can someone give a review of the evening and performance. What song/songs did Scott perform?

Album 2 Track 5

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: November 25, 2008, 09:47:21 PM »
Maybe he just did Afrin and eye drops?  The babe looks tired...
"I\'ve been suicidal since God I don\'t know when, so get down on your knees say a prayer say amen.

Five Star Edge

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: November 25, 2008, 10:38:34 PM »
Quote from: "Curtis1158"
Can someone give a review of the evening and performance. What song/songs did Scott perform?

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3918
I’m here to bleed for all the lust and lonely nights.

happygirl

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: November 25, 2008, 10:57:56 PM »
It's amazing, how much a smile can change his look! It seems like he's enjoying his fans. And that makes this girl "smile".  :)
So one and one and one make three
                                  And it changed

MedicBarbie

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: November 25, 2008, 11:13:38 PM »
He was sporting guyliner when I saw him in New Orleans, and I fainted too. ;D

I think he looks very happy and comfortable in his own skin for the first time in a very long time.  It looks genuine to me.  :)

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: November 26, 2008, 12:55:17 AM »
Quote from: "NakedFountain"
I've only been a fan of Scott's for about 1 year and I don't think I've seen him looking that bad in that time before....
What do you think he's on? Heroin? Crack?  ???

It's such a shame though...it's such a waste of talent.

Are this a serious post???????  Please no more drugs posts!!!!!!!! If he was on any of the two you mentioned he wouldn't be interacting with people.
 Sorry to be a bitch but everyone in the entertainment industry has some sort of crutch. Except no one in the entertainment industry are even close to being half as productive as Scott.
 I think he looks awesome.
Where's the waste of talent? I wish he could actually tell everyone the truth about the creative process all the way to the delivery but everyday society couldn't handle it and jump to conclusions immediately.
  Hawk.

STPHEAD

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: November 26, 2008, 01:11:11 AM »
Apparently only a few got to my thread under Tours.. but last night was a great time.. what an amazing show, and for free no less.. Played more songs than I though.. some of them knida translated a little weird Live... I still am not a huge fan of Paralysis and Missing Cleveland, they both even sounded slightly weirder/lame live, with Weiland screaming some stuff... However... they still were good, just not as good as the other stuff, the ballads, Killing Me Sweetly, Scott was so deep and clear, he sounded FANTASTIC... was very happy and upbeat (I've seen STP several times this year, VR, Old STP shows)... He looked good, and sounded -great.....  The Band needs to practice some more, but they are a very cool act.. and Doug was sick on guitar and the piano..

All I have to say is I have been listening to "Learning To Drive" for years upon years, and to finally here it live.. the chorus of Beatiful Day, they did such a crazy harmony- ... YUM..

Ok, rant end, review over... tons of photos and videos were taken last night, some more stuff hopefully will appear online...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pRpW1qY7AE
My only exit is a one way out...