September 19, 2024, 04:23:07 PM

Author Topic: Scott Weiland Pictures  (Read 121330 times)

everylilwhore

Scott Weiland Pictures
« on: December 29, 2003, 06:16:29 PM »
www.douglasgrean.com

Scroll down to the bottom of the main page.

:)

bunbury_hmr

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Weiland In Studio 12.26
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 09:24:32 AM »
He looks worse. <_<

everylilwhore

Weiland In Studio 12.26
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 03:49:43 PM »
He looks worse. <_<
I thought he looked better, just lost more weight.

He at least has color back to his bones.

Detox usually does make you look a whole lot worse, so to be honest I think Scott looks quite healthy considering.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Weiland In Studio 12.26
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2003, 06:21:21 PM »
He at least has color back to his bones.
Yeah, I thought so, too.

But neither one is a particularly good picture - it doesn't look like Mr. Weiland was ready for either of them!   :lol:

And have I mentioned before how much I love when he has long hair?  No?  Well, then: I LOVE THE LONG HAIR!   :D
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

bunbury_hmr

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Weiland In Studio 12.26
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2003, 08:13:16 PM »
Wait i have long hair an people say i look like the back of a horses ass?

Well getting back on topic; his face seems rather dead its not pale but its red as if he needs to take vitamins or something more because it just isnt the right colour for him (meaning that its not how he usually looks like).

Anonymous

Weiland In Studio 12.26
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2004, 11:06:28 PM »
I don´t get it. He is probably allowed to go out everytime he wants. I can understand when the reason is his work on the album, but he can go out and see the movies... But maybe it is an exam, it is up to him to go out and make no mistake. I read recently that Courtney was allowed to go out too and she visited many clubs during one night.

I don´t know why, but the pics on that site aren´t working for me. Everytime I click on the pics, only a red window appears, without any picture.:(
« Last Edit: January 03, 2004, 11:25:27 PM by Anonymous »

violentgreen

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Weiland In Studio 12.26
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2004, 12:58:24 AM »
I don´t get it. He is probably allowed to go out everytime he wants. I can understand when the reason is his work on the album, but he can go out and see the movies... But maybe it is an exam, it is up to him to go out and make no mistake. I read recently that Courtney was allowed to go out too and she visited many clubs during one night.

I don´t know why, but the pics on that site aren´t working for me. Everytime I click on the pics, only a red window appears, without any picture.:(
If I remember correctly from a news article, the judge gave him explicit permission to go out on certain days to complete the album.  I don't think that normally you can do that.

As for the courtney love thing, one of the articles I read made it sound like she was not supposed to have been out.  It was sketchy though.
Oh yeah, that looks much sexier on you.

bunbury_hmr

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Weiland In Studio 12.26
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2004, 01:22:59 AM »
I think Scott is the luckiest man alive

If not Dead from overdoses.
its from escaping not going to Jail longer than he should for comitting so many wrong things already.
Or he might end up someones bride in prison too? :blink:

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Weiland In Studio 12.26
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2004, 01:25:08 AM »
His work on the album is allowed over financial hardship of the others involved.  Meaning, if him not finishing the album puts a hardship on his co-workers--the band, the management, the label spending money on recording, prisoners can be allowerd out for the others' sake, not their own.  Robert Downey Jr. was allowed out to finish a movie as well.

I think that he never was on strict lockdown.

bunbury_hmr

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Weiland In Studio 12.26
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2004, 01:33:17 AM »
But who had a rougher past Robert or Scott?

Atleast he has a clean life now!
He has a drinking problem (according to people) that is in control.

Anonymous

Weiland In Studio 12.26
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2004, 01:52:27 AM »
His work on the album is allowed over financial hardship of the others involved.  Meaning, if him not finishing the album puts a hardship on his co-workers--the band, the management, the label spending money on recording, prisoners can be allowerd out for the others' sake, not their own.  Robert Downey Jr. was allowed out to finish a movie as well.

Yes, but Lord Of The Rings?

violentgreen

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Weiland In Studio 12.26
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2004, 03:33:41 AM »
His work on the album is allowed over financial hardship of the others involved.  Meaning, if him not finishing the album puts a hardship on his co-workers--the band, the management, the label spending money on recording, prisoners can be allowerd out for the others' sake, not their own.  Robert Downey Jr. was allowed out to finish a movie as well.

What the fuck are you saying?
Oh yeah, that looks much sexier on you.

bunbury_hmr

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Weiland In Studio 12.26
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2004, 09:10:36 AM »
His work on the album is allowed over financial hardship of the others involved.  Meaning, if him not finishing the album puts a hardship on his co-workers--the band, the management, the label spending money on recording, prisoners can be allowerd out for the others' sake, not their own.  Robert Downey Jr. was allowed out to finish a movie as well.

I think Dana said

"Yes, but Lord Of The Rings?"

<_<  :lol:

Anonymous

Weiland In Studio 12.26
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2004, 03:34:34 PM »

What? I understand that he can be allowed to work, to finish their album, but now they allowed him to visit a cinema....... Two months ago he was allowed to work in the studio - with the assistance of a police officer and now - what a change.....

Garrett

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Weiland In Studio 12.26
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2004, 09:35:25 PM »
He looks old.  Maybe he's trying to fit in with his older bandmates.