September 19, 2024, 10:17:39 PM

Author Topic: Scott's English Laundry Collection  (Read 19475 times)

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2006, 02:31:32 PM »
Not sure I really need to see his hairy eggs.
I do.

ejsme

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2006, 12:54:54 AM »
What's this about a movie now?

Blabbermouth reports: Scott Weiland is slated to co-star in a new film from Joe Carnaham, the celebrated director of "Narc", and to issue his own line of clothing through Von Dutch. In addition, Weiland's new solo album is tentatively scheduled to arrive this spring, according to a press release from Canongate Books, who have acquired U.K. rights to Weiland's forthcoming memoir, "Desperation No. 5".
I looked on imdb.com to see if anything was listed under the director.  Looks like he's got 4 things he's working on.  The last one is called the "Untitled Joe Carnahan Project."  Under plot description it says, "A top athlete and National Merit Scholar is revealed as the mastermind of a narcotics empire. Based on the story of Will Wright."

Narcotics empire, eh?
That sounds great!!!

ejsme

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2006, 12:59:33 AM »
my only question is ... where is Scott gonna find the time to do all this?  think about it ... his 2nd solo album is supposedly coming out sometime in the spring (March?), so i assume he may or may not do some solo gigs to promote it ... by the time that's all done, the 2nd VR album will already be out and i am sure the tour will go into 2007, and then they will have go back into the studio and fufill their contract by recording their 3rd album, and of course there will be a tour (probably another long one) to support it ... and inbetween all this chaos, i am sure his family will want him around at some point ...

i have no problem with Scott doing all of this stuff, he has alot of great opportunities ahead and i wish him all the luck in the world - i just hope he doesn't burn himself out in the process ...
True, but I think it will also help keep him out of trouble...

NovaAngel19

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2006, 11:29:28 PM »
my only question is ... where is Scott gonna find the time to do all this?  think about it ... his 2nd solo album is supposedly coming out sometime in the spring (March?), so i assume he may or may not do some solo gigs to promote it ... by the time that's all done, the 2nd VR album will already be out and i am sure the tour will go into 2007, and then they will have go back into the studio and fufill their contract by recording their 3rd album, and of course there will be a tour (probably another long one) to support it ... and inbetween all this chaos, i am sure his family will want him around at some point ...

i have no problem with Scott doing all of this stuff, he has alot of great opportunities ahead and i wish him all the luck in the world - i just hope he doesn't burn himself out in the process ...
perhaps ... and even though i agree that these projects will keep Scott out of trouble, it will defintely put off any chance of STP getting backing together any time soon

deerenee26

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/deerenee26
Scott's Busy
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2006, 01:31:53 AM »
my only question is ... where is Scott gonna find the time to do all this?  think about it ... his 2nd solo album is supposedly coming out sometime in the spring (March?), so i assume he may or may not do some solo gigs to promote it ... by the time that's all done, the 2nd VR album will already be out and i am sure the tour will go into 2007, and then they will have go back into the studio and fufill their contract by recording their 3rd album, and of course there will be a tour (probably another long one) to support it ... and inbetween all this chaos, i am sure his family will want him around at some point ...

perhaps ... and even though i agree that these projects will keep Scott out of trouble, it will defintely put off any chance of STP getting backing together any time soon
True, but I think the chances of that happening are better as time goes on.  I didn't really see any indication of it happening anywhere in the near future.  Everybody's working on different things.

NovaAngel19

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2006, 04:25:19 AM »

True, but I think the chances of that happening are better as time goes on.  I didn't really see any indication of it happening anywhere in the near future.  Everybody's working on different things.
true ...  but i guess you, me and everyone else will just have to continue playing the waiting game

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Scott's Busy
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2006, 01:16:21 AM »
He has his clothing line and a movie.  The next logical thing is a sex tape.
Ian --

Are you thinking what I'm thinking??
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

bunbury_hmr

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2006, 06:10:34 AM »
He has his clothing line and a movie.  The next logical thing is a sex tape.
I'd buy it. Waay before I bought anything from his clothing line.
Because a guys Penis is as big as his clothing line.
Thats the motto I am sure.

Or in Ian's case, a Mans clothing line is as good as their hairy balls appear to be.

(I think I am no longer attracted to bearded females now).
 :lol:

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2006, 02:35:14 PM »
He has his clothing line and a movie.  The next logical thing is a sex tape.
Ian --

Are you thinking what I'm thinking??
I could direct, you could co-star!

walkingarazor

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/deathbedmotorcade
Scott's Busy
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2006, 03:39:14 AM »
I would've thought the next logical step wasn't a sex tape but a Scott Weiland action figure.  Followed by sheets, quilt, pillow cases, ruler, pencil case, lunch box etc etc
Sadly enough, I'd buy the lunchbox.  Someone already sells pillowcases on ebay though.
I would so buy that lunchbox!

Anonymous

Scott's Busy
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2006, 03:57:25 PM »
Scott's going to be putting out a clothing line, eh?  

Sweet.

Green pants for everyone!

It's also good to hear that the 12BB follow up is projected for a spring release.

*fingers crossed*
Dude I'm buying them.... Well I can try to make them myself.. Thaty may not turn out... But I can try..

pensive

• Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2006, 07:36:11 PM »
Not sure I really need to see his hairy eggs.  I'm sure the girls might differ, -for some reason Pensive you come to mind.  Sorry. ;)

WHAAA

EclecticBohemian

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Clothing Line
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 01:26:21 AM »
I'm really looking forward to this; who knows when it will come to fruitation  fruition though.  (Oopss, typo there...yeah...Scott will be selling fruit lol)  Anyone heard any updates on it?  I think he'd be a fabulous designer.  He's got such an eclectic fashion style.  Wonder if it will be all men's, unisex or if he'll include women's designs?

One thing I do hope; that he doesn't go the route that Nikki Sixx did.  I LOVE Sixx' "Royal Underground" designs but priced a bit much for me.  The stuff is only available through Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, etc.  Your average Joe doesn't go out and plunk down $200 for a shirt ya know?   
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 01:32:18 AM by Anonymous »
Know what I\'m thinking?  No?  Neither do I!  ;Þ

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
Re: Scott's Clothing Line
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2008, 02:01:33 AM »
hahaha!! once I dreamt Scott as greengrocer :D (it was weird)

About the clothing line ??? I'm still waiting... like the film... :P
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

MedicBarbie

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Scott's Clothing Line
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2008, 02:21:59 AM »
I can't see him NOT doing women's clothing since he has such a penchant for it.  :P

Maybe he'll go the route of Sarah Jessica Parker and do something on the cheaper side. ;D