September 19, 2024, 04:24:39 PM

Author Topic: Scott's English Laundry Collection  (Read 19469 times)

deerenee26

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/deerenee26
Scott's English Laundry Collection
« on: February 06, 2006, 01:51:36 AM »
Scott's going to be putting out a clothing line, eh?  

Sweet.

Green pants for everyone!

It's also good to hear that the 12BB follow up is projected for a spring release.

*fingers crossed*

crackerdude

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 05:11:40 AM »
where did you hear that?

Orbital199

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 05:39:06 AM »
Wow, if thats true thats pretty cool. I bet it will be a pretty nice line.

violentgreen

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 06:14:42 AM »
How much lamer is he going to get?  Right next to paris hilton's "stupid spoiled whore" line, weiland can have his "stupid spoiled junkie" line.  I love the band and I love his voice, but I can't stand weiland.  Kind of like the way I feel about Michael Stipe.
Oh yeah, that looks much sexier on you.

deerenee26

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 02:35:35 AM »
where did you hear that?
On the main Below Empty page.

deerenee26

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 08:06:21 PM »
I really like the fact that he's finding things to do.  He's branching out and I'm excited about anything he puts out there for us.  Yay, Scott!

I do think it'll be a pretty nice clothing line.  He's got a unique taste and a definitive style, so let's hope he shows that with this venture.

Orbital199

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 09:12:59 PM »
Speaking of finding things to do, what's Mary up to these days?

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2006, 09:44:59 PM »
What's this about a movie now?

Blabbermouth reports: Scott Weiland is slated to co-star in a new film from Joe Carnaham, the celebrated director of "Narc", and to issue his own line of clothing through Von Dutch. In addition, Weiland's new solo album is tentatively scheduled to arrive this spring, according to a press release from Canongate Books, who have acquired U.K. rights to Weiland's forthcoming memoir, "Desperation No. 5".

deerenee26

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2006, 11:33:14 PM »

Blabbermouth reports: Scott Weiland is slated to co-star in a new film from Joe Carnaham, the celebrated director of "Narc", and to issue his own line of clothing through Von Dutch. In addition, Weiland's new solo album is tentatively scheduled to arrive this spring, according to a press release from Canongate Books, who have acquired U.K. rights to Weiland's forthcoming memoir, "Desperation No. 5".
I looked on imdb.com to see if anything was listed under the director.  Looks like he's got 4 things he's working on.  The last one is called the "Untitled Joe Carnahan Project."  Under plot description it says, "A top athlete and National Merit Scholar is revealed as the mastermind of a narcotics empire. Based on the story of Will Wright."

Narcotics empire, eh?

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2006, 05:18:18 AM »

I looked on imdb.com to see if anything was listed under the director.  Looks like he's got 4 things he's working on.  The last one is called the "Untitled Joe Carnahan Project."  Under plot description it says, "A top athlete and National Merit Scholar is revealed as the mastermind of a narcotics empire. Based on the story of Will Wright."

Narcotics empire, eh?
I saw the same thing. We'll see...

NovaAngel19

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2006, 07:12:18 AM »
my only question is ... where is Scott gonna find the time to do all this?  think about it ... his 2nd solo album is supposedly coming out sometime in the spring (March?), so i assume he may or may not do some solo gigs to promote it ... by the time that's all done, the 2nd VR album will already be out and i am sure the tour will go into 2007, and then they will have go back into the studio and fufill their contract by recording their 3rd album, and of course there will be a tour (probably another long one) to support it ... and inbetween all this chaos, i am sure his family will want him around at some point ...

i have no problem with Scott doing all of this stuff, he has alot of great opportunities ahead and i wish him all the luck in the world - i just hope he doesn't burn himself out in the process ...

violentgreen

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 12:55:53 AM »
He has his clothing line and a movie.  The next logical thing is a sex tape.
Oh yeah, that looks much sexier on you.

loungeflyy

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2006, 01:49:42 AM »
He has his clothing line and a movie.  The next logical thing is a sex tape.
I'd buy it. Waay before I bought anything from his clothing line.
you couldn\'t swing if you were hangin\' from a palm tree in a hurricane

trippinjim

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2006, 12:59:23 PM »
Not sure I really need to see his hairy eggs.  I'm sure the girls might differ, -for some reason Pensive you come to mind.  Sorry. ;)

I would've thought the next logical step wasn't a sex tape but a Scott Weiland action figure.  Followed by sheets, quilt, pillow cases, ruler, pencil case, lunch box etc etc

deerenee26

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Busy
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2006, 07:23:41 PM »
I would've thought the next logical step wasn't a sex tape but a Scott Weiland action figure.  Followed by sheets, quilt, pillow cases, ruler, pencil case, lunch box etc etc
Sadly enough, I'd buy the lunchbox.  Someone already sells pillowcases on ebay though.