September 19, 2024, 06:47:07 PM

Author Topic: Scott Weiland clothing  (Read 23006 times)

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
Re: Scott's shirt form 1994
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2010, 08:00:37 PM »
Quote from: "tumbleintherough"
i wanna buy some cool clothes to from scotts purple days but id also love to have the stuff he wore duiring Tiny music, all that cool wacky stuff he wore during those days were awsome, i just wonder where to even look for that stuff

They auctioned off some of his old Tiny Music clothes. Someone from Below Empty got a pair of Weiland's pants. I wanted the gucchi jacket he wore on Letterman in 1996.

tumbleintherough

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2010, 08:52:37 PM »
man thats so cool someone actually got some of his tiny music clothes, so i take it no one really knows where to go to look for some of these vintage outfits?  well if anyone does know of a place i could look for this stuff i would appreciate it thanks

clyde frog

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2010, 01:46:25 AM »
i bet alot of his clothes were taylor made. But i also remember billy corgan wearing the same style shirt back then(94) so they might be from a brand. But yea...in high school i use to try to dress like him during core/purrple,tiny music eras. And I actually DID cut/bleach my hair like he had it in 94. I was such a fuckin dork but it was fun.
some dads are not your dad

sevencagedtigers

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.snuffbooks.com
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2010, 04:21:04 AM »
Actually, a lot of his clothing was bought at thrift stores. He made his own beaded necklaces and what not. I own a Dr. Pepper's mechanic jacket. The 7-up jacket is a truck driver's coat.

I love the style of the early nineties. Pretty much wear whatever the fuck you want and it's cool. As long as you have Doc Martens and goofy hair. Punk mixed with poor.
Keep it Brutal at www.snuffbooks.com

tumbleintherough

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Some brands of Scotts clothes i found
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2010, 04:43:52 AM »
so i found out some stuff scott wore during Tiny music one brand of shoes he wore were called Hush Puppies and he also wore sweaters that were by Dolce and Gabbana. u can goolge these to find some pics. i actually think the shoes are cool i found this all in my old 96 issue of RS it says the names for that outfit. however i would love to know what brand that shirt scott is wearing on the cover is, if anyone knows let me know thanks

clyde frog

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2010, 04:57:46 AM »
yea, giving it more thought now that specific blue spotty shirt looks like something from late 60's, early 70s hippy attire...so the thrift store explanation makes total sense. Im no fashion guru but I can recognize trends here and there.
some dads are not your dad

tumbleintherough

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2010, 05:10:54 AM »
to help everyone out im pretty sure that sweater that scott wore during the worcester show in 94 was also by Dolce and Gabbana. i googled pics of that brand and theres one i seen that looked just like it. so i hope that helps STP92 i know u were wanting to know what brand he wore during that time. However i need to find out what brand that shirt scott is wearing on the cover of that Rolling Stone mag from 96. I have that mag but i only know the cool shoes hes wearing called Hush puppies, if anyone can find out what that shirt is id appreciate it. if it helps the pic of that RS mag of stp on the cover they are all sittin in a limo

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Re: Some brands of Scotts clothes i found
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2010, 04:18:18 PM »
Eh, Scott's rich.  Of course he wears designer duds.

He wears a lot of Armani suits.  He digs Dolce.  I'm 99.999% sure I've seen him in white Gucci shoes.

He wears the stuff most of us just windowshop for.  Unless we have low impulse control and are fairly good at manipulating our husbands...  ;)
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2010, 07:15:41 PM »
Quote from: "tumbleintherough"
to help everyone out im pretty sure that sweater that scott wore during the worcester show in 94 was also by Dolce and Gabbana. i googled pics of that brand and theres one i seen that looked just like it. so i hope that helps STP92 i know u were wanting to know what brand he wore during that time. However i need to find out what brand that shirt scott is wearing on the cover of that Rolling Stone mag from 96. I have that mag but i only know the cool shoes hes wearing called Hush puppies, if anyone can find out what that shirt is id appreciate it. if it helps the pic of that RS mag of stp on the cover they are all sittin in a limo

Thanks man, but can you post a link of the one you saw?

tumbleintherough

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2010, 08:46:34 PM »
hey man im trying to find that pic but now the ones im finding seem to only be the Tiny music sweaters he wore. also im actually bad with computers i dont know how to post links lol sorry man. but if u google images that brand, u should find some similar stuff he wore. also if anyone wants to help me find that shirt brand scott is wearing on the cover of that rs mag type stone temple pilots rolling stone cover, and the pic of them in that limo should pop up in the google images. hopefully someone can figure out what shirt brand that is, thanks

marc_stp

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/marc_stp
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2010, 09:51:11 PM »
i had a look at the rolling stone cover . The shirt definately has a 70's look about it !!! I must admit , Scott looked terrible in that pic , the drugs had definately taken hold by then .

Another piece of clothing that Scott wore that i always wanted , was the black roll neck jumper he wore for the mtv unplugged show and the saturday night live performance in 1993 . Anyone have any ideas on that one ??

tumbleintherough

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2010, 10:22:59 PM »
ya i agree with u man scott was definately messed up in that pic but im so glad hes a million times better now a days thank god. i wish i could help with that black sweater your talking about that was a pretty cool outfit he had on SNL. did anyone ever figure out that cool shirt that u have as your icon pic? i think thats a really cool shirt to its really colorful

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2010, 08:15:57 PM »
I think Scott looks good in the Rolling Stone cover. He looks a lot better than he looked years later.

PS I got the black sweater he wore during the Purple tour.  ;D

tumbleintherough

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2010, 08:20:44 PM »
oh man thats cool u found the sweater from 94 what brand did it end up being? i still gotta get the one hes wearing on the rolling stone magazine lol

marc_stp

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/marc_stp
« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2010, 06:18:09 PM »
It would be cool if you could post up some pics !!! I think i should post up pics of my 7-up jacket too ...