September 27, 2024, 08:23:00 PM

Author Topic: Scott Weiland's Injuries?  (Read 10403 times)

bi_polar_bear8

• Arrival
    • View Profile
Scott Weiland's Injuries?
« on: June 29, 2005, 02:50:17 AM »
hey i was reading reviews to some of the stp concerts i believe in 2001 but ppl kept on saying he wasnt in full groove because of his knee and than other ppl said he has scrapes and bruises on his head and i was wondering what happened?

John

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 06:46:30 PM »
Ug.  There are few things I hate more.  It's "people".  Learn to type that word, or fuck off.

ejsme

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 08:38:29 PM »
Actually, it's spelled "ugh."

UGH

UG

JOHN

ejsme

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 08:48:26 PM »
Here's all that I could find about the injuries. They were apparently from the altercation that he had with his wife back then.

SCOTT WEILAND--IN TROUBLE AGAIN

In case you haven't heard the news yet, the Stone Temple Pilots' singer and all-around tough guy got in more trouble with the law. While in Vegas at the Hard Rock before STP's two dates on Nov. 19 and 20, Scott Weiland was arrested--not for getting mixed up with that evil mistress smack--but for domestic violence. It happened in the early hours of Monday, when Weiland and his wife allegedly got into an argument in their hotel room.

He was released in time to do Monday night's show, but did apparently bare the marks of an altercation--a few bruises and scrapes on his head. According to one STP concert-goer, the Tuesday-night show still rocked, complete with Weiland jumping into the crowd and yelling, "Carry me to the middle!" And at one point he dropped his pants on stage, exposed his butt, and wrapped himself in an American flag.

Vegas just brings out the best in everyone, doesn't it?

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/2001_2/11_29...rock_chick.html

John

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 12:22:25 AM »
Cute.  Suck my ass.

ejsme

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 05:01:15 PM »
Oh, come on, you know you had that one coming! I'm just sticking up for the guy.

The funny part is that I find all of those abbreviations annoying too! I just saw a chance and had to take it.

John

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 02:48:47 AM »
well thats good lol i hate ppl who spell ppl ppl!1  its anoyying.....  but seriosly i didnt take any offense 2 ur comment roflmao!!1!!eleven!!11!!

thx ^^

ps bye

ejsme

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2005, 07:28:07 PM »
Nice! I'm laughing out loud here at work!

It's amazing the things that people abbreviate.

mightyjoeyoung

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
Scott's Back
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 06:46:45 AM »
I have been a STP fan since day 1. 1st show I ever seen was when i was 18 was in Chicago at UIC with the meat puppets. i have every album, down loaded every rare song, followed Talk Show, Army Of Anyone and VR. I was worried at the begining of this tour because of the way Scott sounded and the "blow up" in Jersey. I was on you tube and was watching the June shows. Vegas and the June 6th in St.Louis smacked me in the face! The more I think about it, it seems Scott is starting to morph back into the the STP front man he was instead of the VR frontman. To me there is a difference. The growl from early STP is coming back.
With VR it was just in your face rock and roll. WIth STP he is a bit more, I don't know, 70's type rock. All in all, it seems the more shows under the belt the better STP is looking. God bless Scott, Eric, Dean and Robert. Once in a lifetime STP is. Hopefully he keeps his family stays together, keeps off the drugs and STP will put out a new record. I'll drink to that! On another note, Ticket to Ride and Day Tripper sounded pretty f**king cool.

stpnj2008

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Scott's Back
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 06:48:17 AM »
Quote from: "mightyjoeyoung"
I have been a STP fan since day 1. 1st show I ever seen was when i was 18 was in Chicago at UIC with the meat puppets. i have every album, down loaded every rare song, followed Talk Show, Army Of Anyone and VR. I was worried at the begining of this tour because of the way Scott sounded and the "blow up" in Jersey. I was on you tube and was watching the June shows. Vegas and the June 6th in St.Louis smacked me in the face! The more I think about it, it seems Scott is starting to morph back into the the STP front man he was instead of the VR frontman. To me there is a difference. The growl from early STP is coming back.
With VR it was just in your face rock and roll. WIth STP he is a bit more, I don't know, 70's type rock. All in all, it seems the more shows under the belt the better STP is looking. God bless Scott, Eric, Dean and Robert. Once in a lifetime STP is. Hopefully he keeps his family stays together, keeps off the drugs and STP will put out a new record. I'll drink to that! On another note, Ticket to Ride and Day Tripper sounded pretty f**king cool.

Very true, its great to see Scott making music again with his life long friends.

Somba Nova

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cobhammar.wordpress.com
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 07:17:29 AM »
woah! they played ticket to ride? thats one of my favorite beatles songs.
In Here, We\'re All Anemic.

cgg

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 12:12:22 PM »
Yeah man, check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br310HpD38U

I was there and it was so cool :D
STP 2008 - Las Vegas 6/14  Baltimore 8/10

STP 2011 - Belleville 7/22

AdhesivePilot

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 01:57:17 PM »
wow, when i first read the title i thought i was missing something since im been very busy at studing, lately. im glad its just a celebration about the bands return ^^

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2008, 02:32:41 PM »
ha ha i though he hurt is back or something =) Very happy he is BACK as well
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

EclecticBohemian

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2008, 02:42:41 PM »
Sounding very good!  Dammit...wish July 7th would hurry up and get here!!!!
Know what I\'m thinking?  No?  Neither do I!  ;Þ