September 20, 2024, 07:22:08 AM

Author Topic: Too Cool Queenie!  (Read 16193 times)

Anonymous

Too Cool Queenie!
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2005, 09:37:05 AM »
How did they confront him about that song and what did he say specificly? Ive never seen so many people spam up a thread so much on the net ever. Why would you even reply just to say "that sucks"! Come on! Lets be a little mature! [_[

He never said that they were friends (I mean Courtney).

Rocketboy

• Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Too Cool Queenie!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2005, 06:08:57 PM »
How did they confront him about that song and what did he say specificly? Ive never seen so many people spam up a thread so much on the net ever. Why would you even reply just to say "that sucks"! Come on! Lets be a little mature! <_<

Scott would always say "no comment" when asked abut the song.

And yes, they were friends at one point in the past.
One time when Scott was arrested, Courtney read an apology note from him to the fans on the radio.

Anonymous

Too Cool Queenie!
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2005, 11:33:14 PM »
How did they confront him about that song and what did he say specificly? Ive never seen so many people spam up a thread so much on the net ever. Why would you even reply just to say "that sucks"! Come on! Lets be a little mature! <_<

One time when Scott was arrested, Courtney read an apology note from him to the fans on the radio.
Thanks Rocketboy you were the most helpful on this thread. Did they stop being friends for some reason?

Anonymous

Too Cool Queenie!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2005, 01:05:04 AM »

Thanks Rocketboy you were the most helpful on this thread. Did they stop being friends for some reason?
You don't just come to forum, and start bashing all its members on your third post.

Geez.

bunbury_hmr

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Too Cool Queenie!
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2005, 02:10:05 AM »
Of course not.
You do it in the Fifth.

Some people from the beginning just got off on a Rocky start. I wont say names but Im sure we all know who Im talking about.

Rocketboy

• Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Too Cool Queenie!
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2005, 04:37:02 AM »

No problem.
Anyone that likes The Doors can't be all bad.  :)

No idea what happened between them though.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Too Cool Queenie!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2005, 05:02:57 AM »
I disappear for a little while and the whole place falls to pieces!   :P

I'm rather disappointed.  This question was asked about half a million times in stupid online chats and whatnot - Scott always said it was simply: "a fable" about "a rockstar."

Holy woah on dissecting that song.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Rocketboy

• Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Too Cool Queenie!
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2005, 05:09:46 AM »
I disappear for a little while and the whole place falls to pieces!   :P
Disappeared or taken into custody on stalking charges?  ;)

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Too Cool Queenie!
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2005, 05:11:11 AM »

And Larry Flynt has some pictures of them together which he refused to publish.

Anonymous

Too Cool Queenie!
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2005, 12:56:44 PM »
Of course not.
You do it in the Fifth.

Some people from the beginning just got off on a Rocky start. I wont say names but Im sure we all know who Im talking about.
YEAH yeah!.... maybe some people got off to a bad start, but sometimes people who take offence, should not take things so seriously. Its just a fan forum after all.
If a few quotes upset some, i wonder what would happen if shit really went down, there whole world would crumble!!!!

Anonymous

Too Cool Queenie!
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2005, 08:55:14 PM »
I was kinda confused that half the replies were one line sentences that said "this sucks"..............[_[. I mean whats the whole point?

And I do love the doors but their message boards suck! So the only othere one I go to is this one and the Jefferson Airplane boards. Im not a bad person either :D

As for this topic. I thought that noone really liked the song since its not popular. I didnt know that everyone has posted about before and if it was just a "fable" why did he say in the song "This story is true"! Tell me that!

Anonymous

Too Cool Queenie!
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2005, 02:06:07 AM »
I was kinda confused that half the replies were one line sentences that said "this sucks"..............<_<. I mean whats the whole point?

And I do love the doors but their message boards suck! So the only othere one I go to is this one and the Jefferson Airplane boards. Im not a bad person either :D

As for this topic. I thought that noone really liked the song since its not popular. I didnt know that everyone has posted about before and if it was just a "fable" why did he say in the song "This story is true"! Tell me that!
I don't believe anyone said "this sucks."

Correct me if I'm wrong.

violentgreen

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Too Cool Queenie!
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2005, 03:45:38 AM »
I was kinda confused that half the replies were one line sentences that said "this sucks"..............<_<. I mean whats the whole point?

I don't believe anyone said "this sucks."

Correct me if I'm wrong.
eh...not in those exact words.
Oh yeah, that looks much sexier on you.

volker00

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/officialmjb
Too Cool Queenie!
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2005, 03:58:49 AM »
this sucks!