September 29, 2024, 07:27:16 PM

Author Topic: Discussion about Vaporized’s credibility  (Read 9287 times)

CoconutBackwards

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion about Vaporized’s credibility
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2018, 03:04:32 PM »
Let's just say it's not the end of the world to possibly spread some fake news. You don't know what direction I may have been given. Or, maybe I did it all on my own. Or, maybe I was given some fake news because people know I post here.

It worked I guess. Brett ran with it and it got some of the heat off STP for a bit since everyone had assumed it was Gutt... That is until a story broke about other potential singers... Brett failed to fact check and ran with it. That's really schlocky but it's his hunger to be the guy to break the big story.

Those names in that story weren't made up. They all did try out in some form but it was quite a while ago... Possibly even before the public singer search officially launched.

You're an asshole.
Hr308: "Cuatro, i nearly did this because 5 g's is nothing to me."

Vaporized - "I can confirm that it's neither Gutt or Borja."

Purple

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2018, 03:52:36 PM »
Let's just say it's not the end of the world to possibly spread some fake news. You don't know what direction I may have been given. Or, maybe I did it all on my own. Or, maybe I was given some fake news because people know I post here.

It worked I guess. Brett ran with it and it got some of the heat off STP for a bit since everyone had assumed it was Gutt... That is until a story broke about other potential singers... Brett failed to fact check and ran with it. That's really schlocky but it's his hunger to be the guy to break the big story.

Those names in that story weren't made up. They all did try out in some form but it was quite a while ago... Possibly even before the public singer search officially launched.

You're an asshole.

Yeah man.  This right here is why regardless of any connection you may or may not have, people don't like hearing from you.  You do it with an air of being better than and come off like a pretentious ass.  I have 0 doubt that you've heard the album.  But you come off like a prick when you post
May 17th 2008
July 8th 2009
August 25th 2010
July 19th 2011
September 13th 2011(cancelled day of)

Vaporized

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2018, 04:14:11 PM »
If I'm only hated on an STP message board for fans, I think I'm okay with that. I won't lose any sleep.

Enjoy the record guys... It's a good one.

Take it.

EyesOfDisarray

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2018, 06:18:50 PM »
For the record, I still don't believe you have a connection to the band. Simply having a copy of the album a few days before its official release is not evidence of that.

If the songs end up matching your descriptions of what's going on at those certain times, then I'll believe that you had the album a week early. But there are many ways you could have gotten the album early. Like I've said, I used to get the albums early, and I have never had a connection to the band.

For some reason, you really want us to think you have a connection to the band but have never shown any actual, meaningful evidence that proves it. You pretend like you don't care what we think, but every time STP or any related act is about to release something, you pop up and play this game again. You know we don't believe you. If you don't care what we think, then why do you keep coming here and doing this? Why not stop wasting your time trying to convince us and keep your "inside info" to yourself?

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2018, 11:37:54 PM »

"You like personal attacks? I own a home bigger than you'll ever live in. EVER! Yeah. OWN. Paid for. I'm happily married. I have a fantastic job. I go on amazing vacations. I still get to go to rock shows because I can.  I have access to tickets to sporting events. If that means that I'm living in my parents basement trolling, so be it. Your just a sorry ass fan boy who is too far up their ass to see that they've possibly had some serious heat behind the scenes the last few months. I believe they might have truly. So far my assumptions have actually turnt out to be 100% correct. What great prediction have you ever made you fucking asshole?

Fuck yourself. You're a fucking piece of shit. I'm not even sure why I'm wasting any of my time writing a piece of trash like you.

Have a great night you flippant sac of cum."

A PM that Vaporized sent to another user a few years ago.

Never forget.

Vaporized

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2018, 01:46:42 AM »
I remember this. I’m embarrassed and ashamed. I was far too nice.
Take it.

leocal79

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2018, 02:08:05 AM »
I'm confused if Vaporized is abhorrent then why isn't he banned from the message board. I asked several years ago about unreleased music from Josh Todds Solo band on the Buckcherry message board a few times and I was banned for life.

Immunize

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2018, 08:44:23 AM »
Who gives a shit.

Pingfah

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2018, 09:41:02 AM »
The guy seems mentally ill TBH, some sort of narcissistic fantasist who craves attention and validation from his social and intellectual betters. Certainly he flips out at the drop of a hat.

Probably best not to poke too hard, seems like he's triple dipped in psycho.

CoconutBackwards

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2018, 03:09:47 PM »

"You like personal attacks? I own a home bigger than you'll ever live in. EVER! Yeah. OWN. Paid for. I'm happily married. I have a fantastic job. I go on amazing vacations. I still get to go to rock shows because I can.  I have access to tickets to sporting events. If that means that I'm living in my parents basement trolling, so be it. Your just a sorry ass fan boy who is too far up their ass to see that they've possibly had some serious heat behind the scenes the last few months. I believe they might have truly. So far my assumptions have actually turnt out to be 100% correct. What great prediction have you ever made you fucking asshole?

Fuck yourself. You're a fucking piece of shit. I'm not even sure why I'm wasting any of my time writing a piece of trash like you.

Have a great night you flippant sac of cum."

A PM that Vaporized sent to another user a few years ago.

Never forget.

That whole PM is pukeworthy.
Hr308: "Cuatro, i nearly did this because 5 g's is nothing to me."

Vaporized - "I can confirm that it's neither Gutt or Borja."