September 29, 2024, 03:30:48 PM

Author Topic: Interview with Eric - new album in its entirety?  (Read 2182 times)

BrewerFanKing

• Ground Personnel
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Interview with Eric - new album in its entirety?
« on: March 10, 2018, 02:17:12 AM »
New interview with Eric. He talks about eventually performing the new album in its entirety. Hope it happens!

https://crypticrock.com/interview-eric-kretz-stone-temple-pilots/[/font]

oldleadbelly

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Interview with Eric - new album in its entirety?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 04:56:58 AM »
Great read, BFK!  Love hearing from Eric.  Love the thought of hearing the new album played live in its entirety.  Seems like the boys have some exciting plans, and I think they are easing into it, letting Jeff get his feet under him, and then we'll see some real special stuff.

I would love to hear You Can't Drive Me Away and Samba Nova played live.

PS - I'm a Braves fan, but have always loved the Brewers old ball and glove MB logo.  Pure baseball right there.

BrewerFanKing

• Ground Personnel
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 05:29:48 AM »
I agree oldledbelly! I love that logo and wish they would go back to it permanently. I have an affinity to the Braves because of their ties to Milwaukee and my love of those great 90s teams. Good luck this upcoming season!

Back on topic, I can't wait to hear what potential surprises they have in store for the fans. Should be a fun year plus!

Rik

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.belowempty.com
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 11:21:04 AM »
Thanks for that link. With him listing those continents to tour like that, it really makes me wonder why Europe is not mentioned.

oldleadbelly

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 02:17:35 PM »
<wrong thread>

Purple

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 10:50:09 PM »
I agree oldledbelly! I love that logo and wish they would go back to it permanently. I have an affinity to the Braves because of their ties to Milwaukee and my love of those great 90s teams. Good luck this upcoming season!

Back on topic, I can't wait to hear what potential surprises they have in store for the fans. Should be a fun year plus!

So cool to hear about the album being played full!  What a treat it'd be. 

On the baseball topic, as a Reds fan, I've always loved the Braves second.  Growing up, though, the first 10 games I went to, it ALWAYS felt like it was agains the Brewers.  Brewers should have a great team this year!
May 17th 2008
July 8th 2009
August 25th 2010
July 19th 2011
September 13th 2011(cancelled day of)