June 30, 2024, 07:09:14 AM

Author Topic: Chester 36hrs before  (Read 2680 times)

Hr308

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile

Sklashboombash

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Chester 36hrs before
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 03:34:51 PM »
STP: 07.31.00 | 08.04.01 | 10.24.01 | 04.23.02 | 10.11.02 | 05.31.08 | 09.05.10
SW: 11.30.11 | 03.12.13 | 08.29.14 | 03.10.15
VR: 05.28.04 | 05.18.07 || AoA: 02.01.07
CheSTP: 09.06.13 | 04.25.15 | 09.20.15 || JeffTP: 07.28.18 | 09.15.19

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 05:56:24 PM »
I saw that video yesterday too. It doesn't say much to me because in the world of mental illness 36 hours is a long time. It might as well have been shot a year before. Sometimes fits come on suddenly in people. Chester could have been fine in the morning and then at any point, brain chemistry could have taken over. I've known people whose brains have led them to make decisions and feel a certain way about things in the morning only to have polar opposite feelings and make polar opposite decisions just a few hours later. Sometimes it's like a switch flips and they become someone you feel like you don't even know. It leaves plenty of questions thats for sure. I certainly hope more awareness is made in coming years about mental health. It's a very complex problem and it's a growing issue in American society, but it's one that no one seems to want to have a serious discussion about.

Pingfah

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 08:50:11 AM »
I saw that video yesterday too. It doesn't say much to me because in the world of mental illness 36 hours is a long time. It might as well have been shot a year before. Sometimes fits come on suddenly in people. Chester could have been fine in the morning and then at any point, brain chemistry could have taken over. I've known people whose brains have led them to make decisions and feel a certain way about things in the morning only to have polar opposite feelings and make polar opposite decisions just a few hours later. Sometimes it's like a switch flips and they become someone you feel like you don't even know. It leaves plenty of questions thats for sure. I certainly hope more awareness is made in coming years about mental health. It's a very complex problem and it's a growing issue in American society, but it's one that no one seems to want to have a serious discussion about.

Wasn't that her point in posting it, to show that just because somebody seems happy one day doesn't mean they can't be down and out the next? She's trying to challenge the perception that people that appear happy one moment can be suicidal the next, I guess 36 hrs is just the most recent she had.

Even that would shock a lot of people, and it's that kind of ignorance of depression that leads people to these moronic conspiracy theories about them being murdered. "Oh but he looked happy, so he can't have been depressed". There's people that foolish right here on this message board.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 09:12:54 AM by Pingfah »

seattlesound

• Sky Captain
  • If night was longer, could I escape the day?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 08:53:24 PM »
There is no rhyme or reason or a one size fits all... may not even know when a person experiences it. They might be able to put enough of a mask on to protect people they love from knowing their struggles. Happy to sad could flip on and off like a switch.

The Action Girls

• The ORIGINAL Melody Man
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Is she fighting for air?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 03:42:34 AM »
From what I understand from sources I've looked into, Chester was murdered cause of information he had obtained from Chris Cornell. Something to do with Hollywood pedophilia rings and the like. Apparently, Chris had obtained information and details on these pedophilia rings and was ready to come out about it along with Chester. With the influence that Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington have, this would have potentially exposed who exactly the scumbags in question are. So they both simply had to be silenced.
Back for another one

Purple

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 04:03:25 AM »
From what I understand from sources I've looked into, Chester was murdered cause of information he had obtained from Chris Cornell. Something to do with Hollywood pedophilia rings and the like. Apparently, Chris had obtained information and details on these pedophilia rings and was ready to come out about it along with Chester. With the influence that Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington have, this would have potentially exposed who exactly the scumbags in question are. So they both simply had to be silenced.

Naw, fuck that shit.  There is no evidence that points to that being the case. 
May 17th 2008
July 8th 2009
August 25th 2010
July 19th 2011
September 13th 2011(cancelled day of)

Slither

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 04:16:29 AM »

You cannot possibly believe this. You think Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington, both extremely busy rock stars fronting world famous bands, when they weren't making music with said bands, or spending time with their families, or doing press, were uncovering child pedophilia rings?

These guys both had documented mental health issues and serious investigations were made into their incredibly tragic deaths and this is the crap you choose to believe? Wtf is wrong with you?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 04:18:16 AM by Slither »
When STP had a cookout after filming the video for the Core single "Plush," Weiland made jerk chicken that was "spectacular," Dean raves.

Pingfah

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 11:16:19 AM »

You cannot possibly believe this. You think Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington, both extremely busy rock stars fronting world famous bands, when they weren't making music with said bands, or spending time with their families, or doing press, were uncovering child pedophilia rings?

These guys both had documented mental health issues and serious investigations were made into their incredibly tragic deaths and this is the crap you choose to believe? Wtf is wrong with you?

There's something psychologically wrong with people who buy into these sorts of idiotic conspiracy theories. Either deeply gulllible, or paranoid, frightened people.

The Action Girls

• The ORIGINAL Melody Man
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Is she fighting for air?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 05:56:57 AM »

I believe all possibilities and leads need to be investigated. It's as simple as that.
Back for another one

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 07:17:36 AM »

Yes and Hilary Clinton runs a pedo sex ring from the basement of a pizza place (that happens to not even have a basement)

Get the fuck out of here with your crazy.

Slither

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 01:48:41 PM »

I believe all possibilities and leads need to be investigated. It's as simple as that.

No, if it were as simple as that you would have said that to begin with. Instead what you did was irresponsibly spread a RIDICULOUS rumor on a message board read by many people regarding the extremely sad and tragic death of two innocent people. Two people who had wives and children and millions of adoring fans.

I'm not going to breathe any more life into this bullshit. Instead, in the spirit of the original intent of this thread, I'm going to post the carpool karaoke Linkin Park did right before Chester's death that just got posted last night to demonstrate again how depression doesn't have one face -

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/see-linkin-park-carpool-karaoke-shot-before-singers-death-w508517
When STP had a cookout after filming the video for the Core single "Plush," Weiland made jerk chicken that was "spectacular," Dean raves.

foou33

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 07:17:52 PM »

earth flat or round?

stp4

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Assistant Manager Strickland Propane
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 04:14:13 AM »
Just like Cornell, Chester was murdered by principalities of darkness.

stp4

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Assistant Manager Strickland Propane
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2017, 04:16:50 AM »
You denialist libtards will never see the truth. Pedogate is real and Chris and Chester are victims.