September 23, 2024, 12:22:26 PM

Author Topic: Chester Bennington SUICIDE?¿??¿?¿¿?!!  (Read 17281 times)

ShaneC

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Chester Bennington SUICIDE?¿??¿?¿¿?!!
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2017, 03:42:48 PM »
I have also seen the ridiculous posts about murders and even Clinton connections.

Chris and Chester committed suicide.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 03:49:49 PM by ShaneC »
You dirty pirate hooker. Go back to your home on Whore Island!

- Ron Burgundy

leocal79

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2017, 02:47:06 PM »
I don't buy into any of those theories either. But all suicide does is make you feel raw and angry. My uncle committed suicide and it destroyed the family it took many years for the family to come back together. Second a friend of mine had his parents committ suicide and it decimated his family. Nothing good comes from this stuff. I am still angry over my uncle committing suicide don't know if I will every forgive him and its been close to ten years. I know from my one father that he has struggled with depression and has told me the thinking behind it but he went to get help and I am glad he did but this is definitely a sickness.

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2017, 03:44:42 PM »
I'm going to say this as kindly as I possibly can. If you believe in of the 'articles' or conspiracy theories claiming Chester or Chris were murdered, you are a monumentally gullible person. You are literally taking the word of some random idiot on the internet, who has absolutely no evidence or rational argument to back up his theory, over the word of the who knew Chester and Chris the closest as well as the ACTUAL INVESTIGATORS who were in the room and saw all the evidence.

Please, let's not give the vultures trying to capitalize on the deaths of others any more attention. They are just idiots trying to appear smart by challenging the status quo.
Grab the hate and drown it out...

foou33

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2017, 05:02:24 PM »
I'm going to say this as kindly as I possibly can. If you believe in of the 'articles' or conspiracy theories claiming Chester or Chris were murdered, you are a monumentally gullible person. You are literally taking the word of some random idiot on the internet, who has absolutely no evidence or rational argument to back up his theory, over the word of the who knew Chester and Chris the closest as well as the ACTUAL INVESTIGATORS who were in the room and saw all the evidence.

Please, let's not give the vultures trying to capitalize on the deaths of others any more attention. They are just idiots trying to appear smart by challenging the status quo.

+1. Seriously people, two guys, who have had pasts with drug addiction, who wrote mostly about death and sometimes suicide were killed by who for what reason? When Chris and Chester weren't on tour or recording or spending time with their families they were out uncovering state and political secrets which ultimately got them murdered?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 05:04:58 PM by foou33 »

skunkyfunk

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2017, 04:03:01 AM »
I guess people cannot easily get over death, especially if it is pronounced as suicide.  Back to my previous argument, we already commended Chester stepping back from STP so he could focus on family and LP.  And now he leaves his 6 kids and wife.  The estate he left cannot replace the pain his family  will face for the rest of their lives.  But then leaves us thinking, maybe he did not kill himself knowing all these things. 

Why would someone who announced a tour in a few weeks, with a highly successful  career, with 6 kids, just kill himself?  I asked the same question when Cornell died. 

leocal79

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2017, 05:43:49 AM »
I guess people cannot easily get over death, especially if it is pronounced as suicide.  Back to my previous argument, we already commended Chester stepping back from STP so he could focus on family and LP.  And now he leaves his 6 kids and wife.  The estate he left cannot replace the pain his family  will face for the rest of their lives.  But then leaves us thinking, maybe he did not kill himself knowing all these things. 

Why would someone who announced a tour in a few weeks, with a highly successful  career, with 6 kids, just kill himself?  I asked the same question when Cornell died.

Here is the problem you are trying to play out suicide like its something rational when its anything but that.

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2017, 03:13:11 PM »
Shocked to hear this today like everyone else.  The similarities to Cornell's death is eerie.

He nails this Out of Time performance.  RIP bud
https://youtu.be/56RPSyfz2cY

Holy shit, that was incredible. Wasn't a huge fan of that song but they ripped it live.

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2017, 03:32:28 PM »

Depression is not rational. If you are trying to understand it on a macro level, big picture, you won't. I've learned in trying to understand myself it is entirely impossible.

Sklashboombash

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2017, 04:28:21 PM »
This one is fucking me up all over again like Cornell.
And the STP connection obviously makes it hurt. I know he wasn't Scott, but he was a voice that was always there too for the last 15+ years.
STP: 07.31.00 | 08.04.01 | 10.24.01 | 04.23.02 | 10.11.02 | 05.31.08 | 09.05.10
SW: 11.30.11 | 03.12.13 | 08.29.14 | 03.10.15
VR: 05.28.04 | 05.18.07 || AoA: 02.01.07
CheSTP: 09.06.13 | 04.25.15 | 09.20.15 || JeffTP: 07.28.18 | 09.15.19

CritterTypeThing

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2017, 04:56:17 PM »

The problem is people just can't imagine how someone who should seemingly "have it all" could do something willingly put an end to it.  Mental disorders/conditions are hard for people with no experience to truly understand.  Myself included.  I've had down times in my life but I don't know the scary depths of it. 

Not to mention that trying to shift focus and giving breath to conspiracy also detracts from the serious discussions of depression and suicide which really is something that needs more awareness.
Hold me closer.....closer.....let me go!

My STP Concertology:  6/22/01, 10/26/01, 4/21/02, 4/23/02, 5/18/08, 5/26/08, 5/31/08, 8/6/08, 8/8/08, 8/10/08, 7/17/09, 5/18/10, 9/3/10, 9/4/10, 7/25/11, 7/26/11, 9/10/11, 9/1/12, 5/6/18

CoconutBackwards

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Hr308: "Cuatro, i nearly did this because 5 g's is nothing to me."

Vaporized - "I can confirm that it's neither Gutt or Borja."

DankoJones

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2017, 06:26:50 PM »
Do you think the boys may release some music they did with Chester from the session they had working on full length album?
"There's a dusty rose where the promise of love used to be"

MAJOR METAL

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2017, 06:54:38 PM »
Sadly, this partially explains it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_-zeWYMYo
If you should die before me ask if you could bring a friend.
Pick a flower hold your breath and drift away.

Sklashboombash

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2017, 07:45:55 PM »

I watched this over the weekend.
Heavy.

He goes on to say that at the beginning of making the most recent LP album, he was a mess. I suppose that's late 2015 / early 2016.
Clearly, he's had battles for years, but I wonder if/how the STP split and/or Scott death may have impacted Chester. As we know, it was a lifelong dream to front STP, only to have to withdraw from it and see Scott die only a couple months after.

I just wonder.
STP: 07.31.00 | 08.04.01 | 10.24.01 | 04.23.02 | 10.11.02 | 05.31.08 | 09.05.10
SW: 11.30.11 | 03.12.13 | 08.29.14 | 03.10.15
VR: 05.28.04 | 05.18.07 || AoA: 02.01.07
CheSTP: 09.06.13 | 04.25.15 | 09.20.15 || JeffTP: 07.28.18 | 09.15.19

Chris Pepper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2017, 11:44:08 PM »

I watched this over the weekend.
Heavy.

He goes on to say that at the beginning of making the most recent LP album, he was a mess. I suppose that's late 2015 / early 2016.
Clearly, he's had battles for years, but I wonder if/how the STP split and/or Scott death may have impacted Chester. As we know, it was a lifelong dream to front STP, only to have to withdraw from it and see Scott die only a couple months after.

I just wonder.

I've been struggling with how STPs decision to fire Scott played into both Scott and Chester's demise.  What if STP had just went on hiatus, what if Chester never joined STP.  Does this change the outcomes?  The injection of Chester into STP had to of wounded Scott at the time.  Sorta like finding out your buddy is f'ing your girlfriend.  And the pro Scott STP fans had to have wounded Chester.  Sorta like having the family reject you when you were just trying to help.

I wonder if the Deleo's decision to fire Scott and replace him with Chester lead to the demise of both???

Just thinking out loud here.  A lot of what if's and wonders.......
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:46:47 PM by Chris Pepper »