September 29, 2024, 03:21:21 AM

Author Topic: Exclude any song on albums  (Read 5662 times)

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
Re: Exclude any song on albums
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2016, 04:15:04 AM »
Core - Naked Sunday
Purple - Damn. Toss up between Pretty Penny and Army Ants.
TM - Ride the Cliche
No4 - Toss up between Pruno and MC5. I have stated for YEARS that Pruno has been my least favorite STP track, but it's been growing on me strangely since I've been spinning the vinyl.
SLDD - Toss up between Black Again and Regeneration. I would be down for replacing them with About a Fool and Samba Nova.
s/t - Honestly, I couldn't tell you. I rarely listen to this album anymore, which is sad. The only tracks I listen to on a regular basis are Cinnamon, Maver, and First Kiss On Mars. It seems that it is the opinion of many on this board that it doesn't stack up to the rest of the catalog, and it's true. You need ALL of the band members in the room in order to create magic, IMO. Anywho, I guess I'll go with Peacoat.

Wow. Whenever I listen to pruno I always remember you as the member who could not stand this track haha. That is cool that it's coming around now. Honestly it keeps getting better for me too. I was ok with the tune for the longest time, but I really like certain areas of the song once it gets rolling.  8)

You got it. It's weird how shit works out like that :-)
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..